Is Neptune an Astrological Planet?

david starling

How do most Mods use trans-Saturnian planets in analyzing the natal charts of those born before the modern astronomical discovery or astrological designation of those planets?

I mean, it’s kind of easier to find a use for those planets in understanding mundane astrology, even Ages, because of the nature of participation mystique and the difficulty for us to understand what life was like in a different time.
Does the existence of astronomical technology capable of revealing distant objects, necessitate the expansion of the astrological cosmos beyond a strictly geocentric perspective? So the trans Saturnians represent our link to that other universe?

That’s as clear as mobile can get me :)

The natal chart seems a fuzzier area.

I would say the usual Mod perspective is, that the Outermosts were having an astrological effect even though the ancient astrologers were unaware of them. As for Natal-charts, I see no problem with the slower movement, because they still work for Signs, Houses, and Aspects.

As to moving outside of the strictly Geocentric perspective, it was already done by some in ancient times, regarding the possibility of Earth's rotation, and the Heliocentric model. Now, of course, it's widely accepted, along with the idea that the Earth isn't the center of the Universe.

david starling

I've found the seven to become problematically slow in the charts of multiple births or time-twins. But then again it wouldn't hurt to have everyone as time-twins with the outers - problem solved. :biggrin:

It would explain the extremely close connection that twins and triplets have been known to have.

david starling

Problem with your theory - some multiple births are identical, others are fraternal and basically brothers.

But the Outermosts are in nearly identical places in their Birth-charts. I've known three pairs of fraternal twins, and they were closely connected, with similar personalities.