Mayan Astrology: What do you guys think?

Jesse Booth

How much do you guys know about mayan astrology? Everybody look up mayan dreamspell calculator! I'm the Red Galactic Serpent! Kickass! Also, I would enjoy a thoughtful, intellectual discussion on your findings, what you learn from your findings, their accuracy, and websites that seem like a reliable source of more information. Can't wait for your input!

Last edited:

Andrea_

I always enjoyed how much imagination and insights are merged together in the mayan & aztec zodiacs, although i find the mayan one more complicated. If this is it: http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/free_mayan_readings.html#

then for me it says [SIZE=-1]Red Spectral Serpent.[/SIZE]

Green Central Castle of Enchantement
Earth family - Polar
Clan: Blood
I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin, i transport the red galactic spectrum
Harmonic 62: Magnetic Store
Remember elegance of purpose I am a polar kin I transport the red galactic spectrum

description: http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/red_spec_serpent.html

It is... really beautifull actually :smile: Love these ideas, much more elegant and peace-bringing than the "only cheaters survive in a messy world" thing i've been told, meh.

Jesse Booth

I harmonize in order to survive
Modeling instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal water
Another shadow of Blue Eagle is when your purpose as a planetary server becomes a messianic obsession, creating a 'rescuer complex'. This may also be seen in self-sacrificing behaviour, an inability to say no, or an attachment to rescuing others. In this shadow, your desire to serve needs to be tempered with self-nourishment and sustaining rest. If you neglect your personal needs and desires and do not allow time for joy and rest, you may feel depleted and lacking. Hold yourself in the same compassion as you hold the world. Strive to keep your personal needs in balance with planetary service. Fill your personal cup. Take loving care of yourself, and your cup will naturally overflow to empower your work with others.
-This brings up something about me that I have never been able to find in western astrology. Blue Eagle represents Red Galactic Serpent's challenge and gift. I have always gotten the vast majority of my emotional stimuli from being of service to others. I always assumed it was my virgo moon! This whole experience has added a new area of thought for me to explore!

JUPITERASC

YOUR MAYAN SUN SIGN - THE BASICS :smile:

There are 260 days in the Mayan Tzolkin Calendar.
There are 20 Mayan Sun Signs and 13 Galactic Tones.
13 x 20 = 260 Days on the Tzolkin Calendar and then it repeats.

Once you enter your date of birth in the calculator, push the calculate button.
The calculator will show the Tzolkin date which is a combination of a Sun Sign
(also called Day Sign or Day Lord) and a Galactic tone (number 1 - 13).
There are 260 unique combinations or personality patterns
http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/

BIRTH TIME

'…...Current research is indicating that the Maya began their day at Sun Rise not Midnight.
If born early AM for example 03:00 am consider using the previous day to look up your Sun sign and tone.

For example, if born on May 15 at 03:00am (Before Sun Rise)
it’s worth checking the results for May 14 to see if that day’s Mayan Sun sign and Tone fit you better

Keep in mind that this issue remains a matter of debate amongst Mayan Calendar researchers,
however, in our first hand experience preparing Mayan Astrology reports it appears to be the most accurate method......'

LEARNING LAB
http://mayanmajix.com/lab_F1.html

TZOLKIEN DATE FOR TODAY - 31 DECEMBER 2013

eagle.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Tone: 2 - Duality, Sun Sign: EAGLE (MEN)
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]( of cycle)

[/SIZE][/FONT]
2.jpg

Jesse Booth

Oh, okay then.:unsure: I'm actually Yellow Resonant Seed, apparently. It does match me more, and the parts that matched me with Red Galactic Serpent are still there, just in a different arrangement. Now blue eagle is my compliment, while white wizard is my gift. This does also explain my mild desire to control everything around me. And blue eagle's obsession with service to others does still pop up, it's a wierd combination. Your advice on checking the previous day really helped out a lot, seeing as I was born at 3:06 a.m. Still, it doesn't sound as awesome as Red Galactic Dragon. Thanks JUPITERASC, you just saved me from a terrible tattoo mistake.

Last edited:

Jesse Booth

Yellow Seed is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.
Be willing to break open the constraining shells of past patterns, the shackles of belief structures. Call forth your creative involvement with life. This involvement frees and awakens the powerful energy of the life force, shifting your perceptions and experience, catalyzing the manifestation of your dreams. Participate spontaneously in your growth, unrestricted by the illusion of old structures that once provided safety. Move forward into the light of new possibilities.

Yellow Warrior is your Higher Self & Guide.
Yellow Warrior is a conduit for cosmic communication, offering access to the universal web of consciousness. This is the web of the Mayan mystic spider that weaves intergalactic threads, the conduit of interconnected consciousness. Yellow Warrior is the spider in the web, the grid connection for divine communication. Receive these ripples of knowing from Yellow Warrior's web through the central axis in your spine, your staff. Accept this gift of knowing in grace, as you would receive the morning light by turning your face to the Sun. Grace is an unexpected touch, a blessing given in love, a natural gift from the universe. Use the power of love like an electrical current to serve the light. Open fully to feel and receive it!

Red Earth is your Subconscious Self and Hidden Helper.
Center yourself in the present moment! This is where you can most beneficially observe the synchronicities and revelations about your personal pattern and larger purpose. From here your mind can learn to be keenly observant, allowing the larger pattern to take shape as naturally as the small brushstrokes that eventually complete a beautiful painting.

White Wizard represents your Challenge and Gift. With maturity and awareness this challenge will turn into a Focus. This is what you desire to learn in this lifetime.
White Wizard also offers you an opportunity to create allies out of your fears and insecurities. Perhaps you are carrying issues from past lifetimes - deep wounds that create present issues of pain, anger or betrayal. These experiences may be clouding your vision. In order to acquire clear sight, begin to interact with and integrate these shadow teachers. The foundation for this integration is creating an ally of fear and a loving acceptance of all aspects of yourself. This heals the underlying structure that supports ego and insecurity. It also quiets the mind and aligns it with the heart, taking you into a space of clarity and self-empowerment.

Blue Eagle is your Compliment - something that comes naturally to you.
Blue Eagle reminds you to step powerfully into your commitment as a planetary server! Your assignment includes whatever furthers your personal evolution and the evolution of global mind. You are an awakener, a transformer, an empowered gloal visionary. In your vision, you have compassion for others, and your decisions are made in the light of global consciousness. Ask yourself how you might experience compassion toward self, the Earth, and others. Be guided towards types of work, relationships, places to live, and projects that will benefit the Earth and her creatures. Allow your spirit to expand. Soar on your spreading wings and planetary perspective. Affirm: "Through your, Gaia, I am also transformed! I am awakening as the return of divine love and light. We are all one. Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed, and together our petals open ecstatically to the new Sun of Flowers."

Your Tone is Tone 7 - Resonant
The consciousness of seven puts theory to the test, asking for practical application of your mystical power. As a technician of the sacred, you integrate the polarity of worlds into an operant foundation. You wear the seven-pointed star, symbol of the master artisan. Combine your feelings and intellect to transmute matter into mystical consciousness. Standing in simple self-acceptance, craft a light body from the column of light in your spine. Open your lotus to the world. You are the gift. Accept yourself unconditionally. Freed from the need for outside confirmation, stand open to your full mystical power. Align with the spinning mystery of the seven: seven chakras, seven planets, seven rays, seven steps of the pyramid - the seven stages of consciousness conjoined.

These are just one paragraph from the descriptions of these aspects of Yellow Resonant Seed, but they are the parts I find most fascinating and informative.

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/free_mayan_readings.html# is the website I found all this information on.

Last edited: