Saturn ruled charts vs sun dom

Bradders

I think it is after you've experienced all of the stuff, Saturns smile less, are extremely confident in themselves, very calm and patient and extremely loyal, responsible, random, fun, silly, childish, this is the telling from a actual deeply saturnian person!

But I wonder how it compares with a Sun dominant chart? Because I swear, after you've been through hell from like, before you even begin to know it was there, it's like, some days we feel like the happiest men on earth

I swear, I'm a cappy, I feel like the most loneliest person on the face of the earth, insanely messed up going insane who knows how many times? up, so isolated, so cracking up but here I am rocking out to Metallica whilst deeply depressed and I'm just like 'WHATEVER MATE' Saturn in Aquarius in 12th house? Way to go! Here we go life! YEAH! Feeling of death coming so many times in life eventually it seems so common you're not even fearing it? Oh gosh I could go on!

How does it compare to a sun happiness?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=31jfilecxq7g9-u1320000377 I mean, my chart rivals it right? :D

Last edited: