Why am I always attracting venus ruled women?

vitas

Why am I always attracting women with strong venus placements? Is venus attracted to mars? For instance, if someone has strong mars placements in their charts would that make them attractive to someone with alot of venus placements? When I say strong venus placements I'm usually reffering to libras/taurus/venus in the first house etc... Here's my chart:

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00

Vista

It's not unusual to have people you date who have personal planets or their ASC in the ruler of your ASC or in your 1st house. Where are your progressed planets(Sun, Moon, Mer, Venus, Mars) and your progressed ASC/MC at? This could be another factor. I always attract men who have a mutable rising sign (i.e. Virgo, Pis, Gem, or Sag). Your Moon is conjunct Venus, Moon and Venus sometimes point to the type of woman you like. Both are feminine planets in a feminine sign of Scorpio. Transits can play a part too. For example, I dated a man for awhile. When I met him there were quite a few transiting planets within my 7th house in Scorpio and Libra. I also had Transiting Uranus in Aries trining my 7th ruler Venus in Sag. This guy was a Scorpio Sun(rulers Mars/Pluto), Libra Rising(ruler Venus) and Aries Moon and Mars in Sag. Do you see how literal astrology can be sometimes? Another example: the man I am dating now, his rising sign Gemini is conjunct my progressed rising sign Gemini, his progressed Sun is conjunct my natal Sun, his progressed Mercury is conjunct my natal MC, my natal North Node is conjunct his progressed ASC. Do you see what I am saying? This guy is also a Scorpio Sun. Besides dating mutable rising sign men(like this one as well) more often than not they have either their Sun, Moon, Venus or Mars in late degree Scorpio. We always follow patterns.

Last edited:

vitas

It's not unusual to have people you date who have personal planets or their ASC is the ruler of your ASC or in your 1st house. Where are your progressed planets(Sun, Moon, Mer, Venus, Mars) and your progressed ASC/MC at? This could be another factor. I always attract men who have a mutable rising sign (i.e. Virgo, Pis, Gem, or Sag). Your Moon is conjunct Venus, Moon and Venus sometimes point to the type of woman you like. Both are feminine planets in a feminine sign of Scorpio. Transits can play a part too. For example, I dated a man for awhile. When I met him there were quite a few transiting planets within my 7th house in Scorpio and Libra. I also had Transiting Uranus in Aries trining my 7th ruler Venus in Sag. This guy was a Scorpio Sun(rulers Mars/Pluto), Libra Rising(ruler Venus) and Aries Moon and Mars in Sag. Do you see how literal astrology can be sometimes?

I thought I didn't had any planets in my first house? Or is my chart ruler be considered my first house? I understand what you're saying, but I'm very far from feminine, I'm actually very masculine in totality lol.. Reason I asked is because I see that I have strong mars placements and my chart is dominated by pluto/mars/scorpio elements.. I never did understand the whole venus conjunct moon aspects, and I thought scorpio is a masculine sign? Since it has a reputation of being the most toughest/intense of them all lol..

Moog

If you check your Jaimini karakas, Your darakaraka is Venus.

Darakaraka is the planet with the least degrees. It is 'significator of Union = alliances, marriage and partnership'

Vista

I thought I didn't had any planets in my first house? Or is my chart ruler be considered my first house? I understand what you're saying, but I'm very far from feminine, I'm actually very masculine in totality lol.. Reason I asked is because I see that I have strong mars placements and my chart is dominated by pluto/mars/scorpio elements.. I never did understand the whole venus conjunct moon aspects, and I thought scorpio is a masculine sign? Since it has a reputation of being the most toughest/intense of them all lol..

No, you are not understanding anything I said. BTW, I added another part to my original message. :smile: Reread what I wrote. Never once did I say you have planets in your 1st house. Also, I did not suggest you were not masculine. Scorpio is considered a feminine sign. Everyone has a mixture of both feminine and masculine planets in their natal charts. Sometimes there is more of one than the other, however it's extremely rare to have all feminine or all masculine. For males specifically, where your Moon and Venus are placed CAN point to the type of women you like. So, one could say you might be attracted to Scorpio women, however this doesn't seem to be the case with you. That's why I mentioned those two planets(Venus conjunct Moon in Scorpio) being feminine in nature(Moon and Venus are feminine planets for everyone); you said you attract women who have strong Venus placements, Venus is feminine hence the reason I was talking about your liking women who are feminine, i.e. Moon conjunct Venus.

Last edited:

vitas

Darakaraka is the planet with the least degrees. It is 'significator of Union = alliances, marriage and partnership'

Right, but wouldn't that mean the opposite of venus since its in a position of least degrees?? If my darakraka is in venus & your saying its the significator of union so are you implying that my unions/partnerships/marriages deals with venus ruled elements/women?

No, you are not understanding anything I said. BTW, I added another part to my original message. :smile: Reread what I wrote. Never once did I say you have planets in your 1st house. Also, I never once said you were not masculine. Scorpio is considered a feminine sign. Everyone has a mixture of both feminine and masculine planets in their natal charts. Sometimes there is more of one than the other, however it's extremely rare to have all feminine or all masculine. For males specifically, where your Moon and Venus are placed CAN point to the type of women you like. So, one could say you might be attracted to Scorpio women, however this doesn't seem to be the case with you. That's why I mentioned those two planets(Venus conjunct Moon in Scorpio) being feminine in nature(Moon and Venus are feminine planets for everyone); you said you attract women who have strong Venus placements, Venus is feminine hence the reason I was talking about your liking women who are feminine, i.e. Moon conjunct Venus.

LOL that's the thing, I like scorpio women but I attract venus women and I do like feminine woman, you are a very good astrologer lol I did read what you wrote, and I agree.. So are you a scorpio ;)

The ascendant represents 'us'. The descendent is other

What's my descendant sign, and doesn't that mean I'm suppose to attract those of my descendant sign?

Thanx for the link, I read on it a while back, its good to touch revisit info..

Vista

It's been very rare I have ever dated Libra men even though my 7th house is ruled by that sign. It's where your 7th ruler is placed and planets inside that house that give you a clue. My Venus is in Sag and for a long time I dating Sag rising men(again mutable).

I am not Scopio however I do have Mars ruling my ASC. :whistling:

Right, but wouldn't that mean the opposite of venus since its in a position of least degrees?? If my darakraka is in venus & your saying its the significator of union so are you implying that my unions/partnerships/marriages deals with venus ruled elements/women?

LOL that's the thing, I like scorpio women but I attract venus women and I do like feminine woman, you are a very good astrologer lol I did read what you wrote, and I agree.. So are you a scorpio ;)

What's my descendant sign, and doesn't that mean I'm suppose to attract those of my descendant sign?

Thanx for the link, I read on it a while back, its good to touch revisit info..

StillOne

The ascendant represents 'us'. The descendent is other

Yeah, I suppose I was thinking physical attraction on that initial superficial level, more so than falling in love or being in a relationship and how the ascendant may play a role in that... but then my thinking isn't all that clear today. :pinched:

I suppose I took the word attraction to mean that initial attraction versus becoming involved on a deeper level. I'm not sure the OP defined the extent of the relationship in the opening post.

Does the Ascendant play no role in attraction?

Last edited:

Virinchi

according to K.P Astrology, you'll always be attracted to opposite sex whose ruling planets are same as your 5th house significators

Moog

Why would it mean the opposite?

The darakaraka is the planet with the least degrees, and it signifies the spouse/relationship partner type people.

Yours is Venus, therefore you will be attracting/attracted to women with a strong Venusian quality.

A quick google will sort you out with as much as you want to know about Jaimini karakas.

That would be Mars, so it doesn't seem so.

Atwovee

Banned
The darakaraka indication seems to be accurate in my case. In my case it's mars. To which I add this insight, there is an energy pull towards to which we attract, it's beyond our control. So be careful what we wish for, because if we don't treasure what was given, then in essence it means we closed doors on happiness in the form of a gift.

Abby83

Have you also noticed that Juno is in your 7th house which is ruled by libra, relationships and marriage. Libra also rule venus.
Oh, and north node in libra. Its showing you the way forward in relationships.

Last edited:

serafin5

Moog please forgive me but Ive never heard of these placements before and I mean no disrespect. Is this Vedic Astrology? Thanks just curious.

Serafin5

Moog

Moog please forgive me but Ive never heard of these placements before and I mean no disrespect. Is this Vedic Astrology? Thanks just curious.

Serafin5

Yes, it's a Vedic astrology thing, associated with a particular branch of Vedic astrology called Jaimini.

This page may provide a window into the idea. Graha = Planet

There's rather a lot of controversy about the use and even assignment of planets to charakarakas, but I think that's another story...

I think Virinchi may be suggesting that the darakaraka refers to the spouse only and not just any old romantic partner. Worth investigating.

It could be interesting to consider traditional Hindu marriage custom, and contrast with modern western behaviour.