Natal Indicators Of Psychic Ability

fushiafairy

i have had prophetic dreams my whole life. strong intuitions. THe strength of these abilities have ebbed and flowed throughout my life. When I tell people I dreamed about them, they listen. i have been right about intimate details way too many times for them it ignore me.
sun in cancer
moon in leo in 12th.
neptune in 4th.
moon trine neptune, moon sextile pluto, neptune sextile pluto
pisces on 8th house cusp
jupiter in 8th.
ruler of 12th in cancer.
scorpio on 4th house cusp
north node in scorpio in 4th

Last edited:

sethi

Also 8th house ruler in 12th house and other way around is said to be indicative of psychic ability. I could confirm this myself, I have some psychic abilities (to me they are just very normal part of life so it's odd to call these things "psychic") and I have this. I also have Sun conjunct Neptune, Neptune opposition Moon and Neptune on MC trining Asc.

Hello

This is my chart. Can somebody see any psychic abilities here?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=474&pictureid=2561

kakasya

Moon in Cancer in the ascendant house
The moon is soothing in the ascendant, but such an individual is often overly sensitive. Under favourable configurations, psychic faculties are easily developed and he becomes extremely sensitive and susceptible to the smallest changes in the physical and emotional environment. Such a planetary position often aids in marriage, for he has the endurance to weather any possible storms or conflicts. The health of this native needs much care as he is susceptible to the cold and changes of weather. He is likely to suffer from phlegm and fever (kapha and pitta disorders).

Mercury in Aquarius in the ascendant house
Mercury is not favourable here either. The person has a sharp intellect but he uses his cleverness in questionable dealings; he can be so psychic that he controls the minds of others. But he usually spends his life working in servitude and does not possess enough vitality to discharge his own individual responsibilities.

Moon in Aries in the 4th house
The moon quiets the impulsiveness of this Martian sign but may still produce things new and different. The individual seems quiet, receptive, and sociable, but internally he is always in tune with subtler forces. Exceptional psychic ability is common, for there are no boundaries or walls to prevent the upsurge of the karmic past. Consequently, ill luck an auspicious events are equally likely to manifest. There will always be a special subtlety, novelty, and sympathy in the personal relationships of such an individual. He will be affluent, live luxuriously, find martial happiness, and be religiously inclined.

Mars in Aries in the 4th house
With Mars in the fourth house in Aries, the individual will be exceptional in many ways. He will have the aura of greatness: whatever happens to him, it will never be orthodox, traditional, or routine. His heart will be full of warmth which cannot be restricted to his immediate family surroundings. He can never be accused of parochialism or nepotism: there will be a feeling of universality in whatever he does, feels, or experiences. His warmth is at time misunderstood: his spouse may accuse him of infidelity, his boss may judge him unstable, and his friends may consider him frivolous and inconsistent. All these reactions arise from his inherent urge for the new, his warmth towards everyone, and his tremendous desire to mingle with all. This tendency may be expressed as vision, psychic sensitivity, or a truly tantric sexuality. He will have a nature affinity with Mother Earth: he will love to work on the land, possess much landed property, live in eccentric houses, and arrive at conclusions without bothering about reason or deduction. He will never depend on anyone else, on any outside or external support. His individuality will gain him the honour and respect of the government. He will be wealthy but prone to extravagance.

Saturn in Scorpio in the 9th house
Saturn in this sign will make the individual a selfless person dedicated to helping others and carrying out social responsibilities. He may well have some healing touch and psychic power. Nether involvement in conventional religion nor the arduous path of spiritual discipline will interest him.

North lunar node in Taurus in the 11th house
Rahu is considered exalted in this sign and may produce a genuine saint. The native is powerfully psychic, and his higher consciousness is not displayed merely on the periphery of life but becomes a palpable force emanating from him. He does not enjoy physical comforts, and he is totally persistent in his mission. He never rests till he has wrestled the nectar of life from nature.

The south lunar node is a major indicator for psychic ability. I haven't included them, there're too many.

so, let me ask you somethin'....what do you mean by psychic ability?clairvoyance, empathy, telepathy, aura seeing, strong intuition, telekinesis...or all of those things together...I somehow think it depends on what kind of "a reciever" a person is....for example, if she's strong visual type with many aspects & places showing potential for psychicness she might be able to see the future and auras & maybe astral beings...

But for example, if she's mentally strong, deep, charismatic & capable for strong receving & sending, she might be a telepath....or both....

I don't know, I'm not an expert, but it would be nice to hear from you what do you think...

oh and here's my experience...I cannot see the future or images (well I can in that state before you fall asleep, but awake no) and flashes about people nor hear them...but I can sense them....there's no other word to describe it...sometimes I sense what will happen /in details/ (or see it in tarot cards) or just have a hunch what comes ahead, smaller healings...sometimes I recieve some messages (even in foreign languages I do not normally speak) from God/ess knows where....they just pop into my head, I write them then, sometimes I sense other people's thoughts, hard do describe it, it's like they really exist in shapes, but not on the material realm...there's whole bunch of experinces like that, I don't mean to bother you with them (wrote about it one other thread)....I guess I might have strong intuition, but I'm also very dreamy & dellusional person :crying:

my Sun's in the 8th house on 29th degree opposing the Neptune, my Mercury in Cancer & moon from the first house conjucts the Uranus also in the first house (retrograde)...some astrologers said somethin' about my gift & going behind curtain & exploring the astral realms etc...but I still am a bit sceptic about this "gifts" that I have...

plus, I did read your posts, looks like I don't fit :wink:

AriScoPis87

I've got an interesting chart, if anyone wants to see if there is any "abilities"... most of the main stuff is listed in my signature...

2wbuvyd.png

Does anyone know any indicator of any Psychic Abilities within the natal chart?

I've read about sun-neptune, mercury-neptune, moon-neptune placements
emphasis on water signs, that could bring out any hidden latent psychic abilities .

Can anyone provide a little more insight on this?

there is *no set formula* but I would have been taught to look at 8th and 12th house and planets deposited there making a trine aspect. Also look to all water houses including 4th.

Lots of valid points from members suggesting certain planets, espec mercury and moon and neptune may well come into play
What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234549&postcount=7
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

Miss Kitten

When I was a little girl I would get in trouble with "telling lies" because out of clairvoyance, I would see some entity, and ie, then scream in terror that there's a man in my room, not knowing he was a spirit. Then my mother would punish me for "lying."

Then it went away until I was a teenager, and weird s*** would happen, like electronic devices and lights blowing out/acting up when I was annoyed.

Then I started seeing the dead people again, and I hate it. I want to be a normal person. I do not want things to happen to me like dead teenagers waking me up at 2am because they are bored and want someone to play around with.

Plus there are things on the other side I don't want to look at, stuff most think is superstitious nonsense like incubi and astral vampires. They know I see them and pester me.

I wish I could be average, then that type of s*** would leave me alone because I can't see them---not seeing them is sort of like a protective shield for most people. Clairvoyance=gift my ***. Also I have the strange thing of knowing what people near me are thinking or feeling. It makes going in public places hell (imagine sitting on a bus next to a guy imagining having sex with his gf when he gets home). A lot of the time I have to remind myself, not to respond to someone's thoughts before they say them, or it will creep them out.

As for my chart, there are no psychic indicators like planets in Pisces and the 8th house. Pisces and my Gemini 8th house are empty. I don't have water planets, except Saturn in Scorpio in the 12th. And a Scorpio ASC if you want to count angles. Half are in earth (Virgo) and the other half in fire (Sag.) except for Pluto in 29 degrees, 58 minutes Libra and beforementioned Saturn.

Last edited:

Vista

I have a grand water trine with Moon 4th Cancer, Neptune 8th Scor, Jupiter 12th Pisces. It's actually technically a Kite to Ur/Pl in the the 6th house. Also, my Cap sun Sextiles Neptune as well.

I have known things are going to happen before they happen. at least 50 percent of the time I know who is calling before I look to see. I can definitely feel vibes from people and have a pretty good idea what they are thinking. Do i think I am psychic, no, just intuitive like a lot of people. The one thing I wish I would listen to is my inner voice wherever it's coming from. Every time i ignore it I regret it.

piercethevale

When I was a little girl I would get in trouble with "telling lies" because out of clairvoyance, I would see some entity, and ie, then scream in terror that there's a man in my room, not knowing he was a spirit. Then my mother would punish me for "lying."

Then it went away until I was a teenager, and weird s*** would happen, like electronic devices and lights blowing out/acting up when I was annoyed.

Then I started seeing the dead people again, and I hate it. I want to be a normal person. I do not want things to happen to me like dead teenagers waking me up at 2am because they are bored and want someone to play around with.

Plus there are things on the other side I don't want to look at, stuff most think is superstitious nonsense like incubi and astral vampires. They know I see them and pester me.

I wish I could be average, then that type of s*** would leave me alone because I can't see them---not seeing them is sort of like a protective shield for most people. Clairvoyance=gift my ***. Also I have the strange thing of knowing what people near me are thinking or feeling. It makes going in public places hell (imagine sitting on a bus next to a guy imagining having sex with his gf when he gets home). A lot of the time I have to remind myself, not to respond to someone's thoughts before they say them, or it will creep them out.

As for my chart, there are no psychic indicators like planets in Pisces and the 8th house. Pisces and my Gemini 8th house are empty. I don't have water planets, except Saturn in Scorpio in the 12th. And a Scorpio ASC if you want to count angles. Half are in earth (Virgo) and the other half in fire (Sag.) except for Pluto in 29 degrees, 58 minutes Libra and beforementioned Saturn.
Yeah. I have a Pluto conj. M.C. which gives me a proclivity for 'feeling or sensing' metaphysical energies and the such...especially when someone is probing my thoughts [not many people can probe others minds so it has only happened a few times in my life]. I was in on holiday in Reno some years ago and had rented a room in a hotel and went to a local grocery to pick up some supplies. I was in the produce section and noticed to store employees taking what looked like a little break. It was a woman and a man. The woman nudged the man and whispered something to him and then gave a slight, very slight nod towrds me...indicating that he should notice me. I was playing it real loose and cool and pretended not to notice. I've had real long hair since the 60s and have gotten quite used to snide remarks and slurs. That's what I figured was going on.
I was looking at some zucchini and had a thought about my girl friend at the time [I don't believe I have to draw anyone a picture of this...ahem...] The woman suddenly let out a laugh, kind of a rather shocked one and I knew that my thoughts had just been probed [I felt it!] and she then was giggling and whispering in her co-workers' ear and he was snickering. I looked up at her and gave her a look that would kill it it could and at the same time gave her a little message via my mind saying "You bytch, how dare you". She suddenly looked very sheepish and embarrassed, then she nudged her fellow worker, and I could read her lips, saying "let's get the heck out of here".
She had obviously never ran into someone before that could pick up on her little game.

Last edited:

Yoi

I agree with others that for psychic ability one should look for the Moon. I suspect for psychic abilities one should look for connections between the outer planets and the inner planets, especially the Moon (emotions, intuition) with Uranus standing for flashes of intuition, Neptune for more the supernatural, out of this world type and Pluto for dark penetrating insights. Also I would look at tightness of the aspect, the house and sign the planets are in and the prominence of those planets in your chart such as whether they are aspecting any of the angles with connections to the Asc/Desc axis indicating personal level psychic abilities and connections with the MC/IC axis indicating group type psychic abilities (able to read the generational mood for example).

One thought I just had - and one which I've never seen before - it is possible the fourth house may be an indication of the ability to predict the future. Generally psychic abilities talk about feeling other's feelings etc. However for actual ability to see the future it may be the 4th house. The fourth house is the house of endings - for example in horary it is the end of the matter and in a natal chart it rules the conditions at the beginning and at the end of your life. And the fourth house is naturally connected to the Moon, which is linked to psychic abilities and is naturally on the MC/IC axis.

As strange as it may seem, I have a suspicion though you need to have a strong Saturn and possibly Mercury as well, or at least lots of earth. Why? Because to control this, and also not be seen as a raving lunatic, you need to have the ability to communicate your insights in a relatively coherent fashion. Remember the common stereotypes of the prophet/s who are driven mad by their insights? I suspect a strong Mercury and Saturn is required to anchor people's minds and actually allow them to use their talents in a fashion to affect their lives or the lives of others in a positive way.

Last edited:

Miss Kitten

I agree with others that for psychic ability one should look for the Moon. I suspect for psychic abilities one should look for connections between the outer planets and the inner planets, especially the Moon (emotions, intuition) with Uranus standing for flashes of intuition, Neptune for more the supernatural, out of this world type and Pluto for dark penetrating insights. Also I would look at tightness of the aspect, the house and sign the planets are in and the prominence of those planets in your chart such as whether they are aspecting any of the angles with connections to the Asc/Desc axis indicating personal level psychic abilities and connections with the MC/IC axis indicating group type psychic abilities (able to read the generational mood for example).

One thought I just had - and one which I've never seen before - it is possible the fourth house may be an indication of the ability to predict the future. Generally psychic abilities talk about feeling other's feelings etc. However for actual ability to see the future it may be the 4th house. The fourth house is the house of endings - for example in horary it is the end of the matter and in a natal chart it rules the conditions at the beginning and at the end of your life. And the fourth house is naturally connected to the Moon, which is linked to psychic abilities and is naturally on the MC/IC axis.

As strange as it may seem, I have a suspicion though you need to have a strong Saturn and possibly Mercury as well, or at least lots of earth. Why? Because to control this, and also not be seen as a raving lunatic, you need to have the ability to communicate your insights in a relatively coherent fashion. Remember the common stereotypes of the prophet/s who are driven mad by their insights? I suspect a strong Mercury and Saturn is required to anchor people's minds and actually allow them to use their talents in a fashion to affect their lives or the lives of others in a positive way.

Thank you for your wonderful insight. I can see some of what you said in my own chart. I've always associated psychic talent with water planets especially in Pisces, which seemed not right because once I examined the chart of a psychic who is very powerful, able to do everything in the book---telekenesis, telepathy, clairvoyance, etc., (I didn't believe her claims at first because believing someone who says they can do all that is hard, until I saw some of her abilities myself) but she was a Virgo sun with no planets in water except Pluto in Scorpio, but she had the moon connected to Uranus and Neptune.

As for myself, I have a Virgo sun/moon/Mercury conjunction on the MC in tight trine to a conjunction between Neptune (ruler of the 4th) and Jupiter, square Uranus, and sextile Pluto (ruler of the ASC).

I would also like to apologize for the previous curse-laced emo post and a few other bizarre ones this weekend. I should not let the anger and frustration of being in physical pain spill out onto innocent people on a message board. Sorry.

Last edited:

Lithuel

Hm. Interesting, Yoi. I have 1st house Moon in Scorpio conjunct (6* orb) Pluto in Scorpio. Moon is sextile (3*) Uranus in Capricorn (forming a Yod with Mercury in Gemini), and sextile (5*) Neptune in Capricorn (forming a Yod with Venus in Gemini). Neptune in conjunct (1*) Saturn, and Saturn is exactly sextile Pluto (forming a Yod with Jupiter in Gemini). The three Gemini planets and my Taurus Sun are in my 8th house.

Moon being in 1st house makes me very sensitive to all those around me. It took a long time before I learned to self-contain in public places. My energy used to go everywhere, and I would receive other people's energy. It rarely wore me out because I have so much energy in me already (Cancer Mars trine Pluto exactly). But the problem came when I would absorb other people's negative energy.

I've had an enormous share of "psychic" experiences, where I've known things I couldn't have known, seen thru people that were duping others around me, etc. Growing up in a conservative church, knowing that an elder was cheating, and several kids were abused, and not knowing why I knew it, was hell in my youth. Know I'm able to manage it more effectively.

SagiCap

Moon being in 1st house makes me very sensitive to all those around me. It took a long time before I learned to self-contain in public places. My energy used to go everywhere, and I would receive other people's energy. It rarely wore me out because I have so much energy in me already (Cancer Mars trine Pluto exactly). But the problem came when I would absorb other people's negative energy.

I've had an enormous share of "psychic" experiences, where I've known things I couldn't have known, seen thru people that were duping others around me, etc. Growing up in a conservative church, knowing that an elder was cheating, and several kids were abused, and not knowing why I knew it, was hell in my youth. Know I'm able to manage it more effectively.

Wow, Lithuel. I've been wanting to respond to this since you posted. I've only read very little about Moon in 1st (this is what I have too) combined with 12 H, Mercury. Without going into boring detail, much of what you posted resonates with me as well, but I haven't learned how to deal with it yet. Especially other people's negative and needy energy. I am usually drained. I can sit on public transit and get assaulted by those feelings, so much so, that it makes me try to self-contain a lot or not go outside sometimes!

If you don't mind, can you please pm me about how you deal with it? If you have the time, I'd be so grateful!

Pan

My Moon is in 12H/Aquarius, sectrine Neptune (10H) in Sag, Square Uranus (9H) in Scorpio, and trine Pluto (8H) Libra. Yet my Moon is also the apex of a yod (Mercury trine Mar)

I feel as I has a radar to catch feeling of people around me, I do have a sence what do they feel and what would they do afterward. Mostly I can guess their mind.

Just Joy

. . . .I've never see the chart of a bona fide psychic, but I have seen a few charts now and again were someone can sense/feel things, and sometimes sees a brief glimpse of something, like deja vu in reverse. These are people who would get up and walk over to stand or sit next to the phone, because they "knew" it was going to ring and those kinds of things.

Think many people believe Edgar Cayce was a bona fide psychic. His Sun in Pisces 8th house. Also Pisces stellium Venus, Saturn & Mercury in 8th/7th . . . depending on house system. Seems to go along from what I'm reading here on post.... 8th house may be big indicator of psychic ability. Also interesting Uranus conj. Asc.

Here's link to his chart and bio too.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/natal-charts/edgar-cayce.php

positive

Banned
Pls, feel free to comment

I would suggest cadent houses (vehlow), and placements at 29 degrees of a sign/3rd decanate (astrotheme). 4th house. traditionally 9th house, jupiter. Exaltation degree, esp 3 ° Taurus.

According to vehlow (kind medievale) stronger 8th house black magic tendencies, stronger 9th house white magic. Jupiter in 8th, protection against black magic.

general known, well aspected neptun. Recently I read also, Alcyone, (and other fixed stars) and guess Vega- Sirius Axis. 12th house I think brings you in touch, 8th house brings fascination, 9th house insights, 6th house healing.

Pisces, 12th house mysticism. 8th house occultism. Aquarius, Uranus Astrology.

Moon, esp conjuct North Node (vedic).

Moon well connected to saturn- the psycics reading is for sure (reliable) (no square or opp)

Neptun, pisces medium. forgot the magician constellation.

Neptun elevated, maybe Jupiter in pisces.

@CAYCE - don´t believe in cayce. (Uranus AC- Astrology, 8th house ... see above)

maybe it doesn´t fit 100 %, but I want to add something to Karma.. Earth and water domiantion hardly overcomes karma, in opposite to firery and airy sign domination.

Maybe we find some charts to analyse... (Dalai Lama and friends, or so -they are I d say a solid guideline to start with )

and I forgot moon in 9th house

Last edited:

virgo18

Interesting thread, I havent hear about psychic abilities pointed on a natal chart, until a friend astrologer told me that I had clarivoyant facilities. But I have to develop them.

My ascendant is Sagittarius and my Cancer Jupiter lives in my 8th... My moon is in Taurus in the 5th trine Neptune and oppose Venus and Pluto in scorpio in the 12th.
Venus and Pluto conjunct in the 11th and 12th. My Neptune conjunct Uranus in the 2nd and 1st and oppose Jupiter in the 8th. Mercury square Neptune also.

By this time I have experienced some dreams that came true:

- When I was little I dreamed that the mother of my nanny will die... Like some voice telling me that she will die. And when I woke up I told my mother of my dream. Believe or not... 3 days later the mother of my nanny died! :surprised:

- In January I dreamed of a shooting of the organized crime cartels in a transited avenue in my city. Then I woke up and my mother told me about a terrible shooting in that avenue.

- Three years ago before I met my last boyfriend. I have dreamed with he's face. I never have seen hem before and I forgot of that dream until I met him... he's face was so familiar and I remember the dream.

- Also when I am thinking too much about a certain person, that person appear in my life again, or call me... its too weird.

- Then I broke up with my boyfriend and I was very tranquil... but I have the dream that I was in he's house random. The next morning I had a message from him.

Its like something I cant control... because when I try by my own will to pierce something unknown I cant do it.
That this happen to me when I have my mind clear, or when I am sleeping, or when I am thinking about someone random without wanting someone in specific with that person.
When I try to make that visions for my own benefit... it not works.

If someone know how to develop that visions so I can control them... please tell me.