I don't know what the deal is with this horary

Catatonia

Alright, I asked a horary about someone I dated for a short time. He's definitely not a friend but I cut him off before any significant relationship could form. I ultimately used the 5th house for him because we've been intimate but if you ask me, there has been no relationship.

The question I asked was, "Will he contact in order to get back with me?"

The idea behind the question is, will he make a concerted effort to contact me via any method in order to try and get another chance we me (preferably serious). This guy is kind of..ehhhh...I don't expect him to jump at the opportunity to become serious (and after judging my encounters with him, in the back of my mind, I won't become serious with him until he proves worth it). He's contacted me once before in order to apologize and probably get me into bed again...

HERE'S THE HORARY!

Interpretation as indicated by my confusion:

My sig: Venus exalted in the 11th (I USE THE WHOLE SIGN SYSTEM SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME)

His sig: 5th house ruler, Mercury

Venus separates from Mercury

Moon (my co-sig) is applying to Mercury (him) - GOOD NEWS

Moon is also my 3rd house ruler (communication) applying to Mercury (him) - GOOD NEWS

I'm in his 7th house and so is he - GOOD NEWS

His 7th house ruler is Jupiter. I am NOT Jupiter. Mercury (him) is applying to Jupiter (7th house ruler). - NOT GOOD

Also, his 3rd house ruler is Saturn and Moon separates from Saturn and applies to Mercury (him). - GOOD NEWS

CONCLUSION: This horary indicates a YES. I'm getting sidetracked because of that 7th house Jupite thing. I mean, it's nice that he's applying to me but **** sorry because he's also applying to his future significant other?!?!?!?? :andy: AND THIS PERSON IS NOT ME! (according to the horary)

AHHHHHHH!

ONE THE OTHER HAND! This horary is about communication and not specifically about any 7th house thingymajig. So, I really may be reading too much into it. And to top that off, if it IS telling and I'm reading this correctly, then perhaps the horary is simply saying...he has an incoming relationship which may or may not involve me.

THOUGHTS?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_953_anonymous_53066_12058.jpg
    astro_2gw_953_anonymous_53066_12058.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

misskitty

He is the 7th house, not 5th. Intimate relationships always get 7th while children get the 5th.

He is Mars, you are Venus. Mars is applying a trine to Venus by Rx-ing back to her, so I think that means that he will be contacting you again. The Moon, however, makes only squares before she leaves the sign. Most importantly, the last aspect is a square to you, after squaring your 5th house of romance/friends-with-benefits. You will be acting against yourself in some way.

He is not in a good position. He is Rx in your 4th house of endings, and that is where he is operating from. Your co-siginificator, the Moon, is in his 1st indicating that you do like him a lot. Also, your primary significator is located in your 12th house of self-undoing. The 12th house is never a good thing, and I don't think I've ever seen a positive outcome with this.

So I do think he will contact you, but it will be to get you into bed again and not for a relationship. Those squares the Moon makes is troublesome, and seeing him again may cost you more emotionally than you are willing to 'pay.' Even if youa re in a bad place by position, you are still strong in Pisces. You have strength, you don't need this guy.

Last edited:

candiceaqua

The latitude and altitude of the chart is for further details of how planets moving towards which direction and caculation of the exactmoment of perfection of the planets(when they will be stationary or go retrograde) and the receptions between the main significators in exaltation and triplicity and terms and looking for anticia and critical degrees and important fixed stars and almutens of the main houses ect.

All these details needed to be calculated by software, I could only tell a simple answer from the chart online.

If that invaded your privacy I have to say sorry to you, but I didn't mean to offend you just try to help here.

To ask for a number is a vedic KP astrology technique for horary they add one number to differentiate questions like: two candidates asked at the same time in the same place about which one of them will be the winner.

[deleted no longer relevant quote - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

To ask for a number is a vedic KP astrology technique for horary
Yes Catatonia, we used to have a Vedic astrologer on this site who often did this, asking for a number and then he came up with his interpretation. Was really interesting. Unfortunately he is not participating anymore.

[deleted non-astrological remark -Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

smilingsteph

I would keep him as the 7th house and you as the first (duh) and look to see how his third house is....third from the 7th...see if the significator applies to you!

Good luck!

Oh communicaton is ruled by saturn (capricorn in the 9th house), does form opposition to you (venus), so maybe a conversation that will not end happily?
Just because we dont have a trine or a sextile does not mean he wont contact you. I think he will.
Your moon is in the 7th house (his first) and I do think emotionally you want a relationship with him.
He is located in the 4th house in retrograde, and is trining you and the moon.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
thread got off to a bad start

All,

This thread got off to a bad start, with some misunderstanding about people asking for information. Please if you post a response to this thread focus on the question asked and do not ask for more information (some people are very private and concerned about their privacy on the web).

Following up,

Tim