A bit of a far-fetched post; a search for what's possible.

Çedyze

My cat is, well, the love of my life. We spend every waking moment together and I would boldly state that my bond with her is every bit as maternal as any "real life" parents out there (need proof? I can offer many examples on request). I'd give my life for her, honestly. There is something that irks me to no end, however; I found her as a stray, orphaned kitten 7 years ago...and I have no idea when she was born. The thought drives me insane! I make it my business to know the chart of everyone I know, just for safe-keeping ;).

She appeared to be very, very young...but this could have also been due to the fact that she was a feral cat, and malnourished. She could have been anywhere from 2-4 months old (though very likely 2). I think, think being the key word here, that she is a Virgo, as such a sign becomes her perfectly...I found her in late October (on Halloween). Besides, there is no way she is a Leo. My question is this: Since I have no chart for my lady, is there anyway I can read up more about her from my own chart? I know, many people will mock this post...but I wish to stress that I really, truly, LOVE this animal with all my heart and I wish to know more about the fabrication of her stars! She has had such an immense impact on my life and is my best friend; we share a silent and incredible bond.

The reason I make this post now is because last night I awoke to find her astral body watching me sleep, and it touched my very soul, as corny as that sounds... :) I love her! I wonder if its possible? You tell me. Or perhaps I'll have to make a journey to the astral realm and ask about? No mockery please! Just advice!

Thank you from a cat worshipper!

boovf5.jpg

Last edited:

Polo

The fifth house has to do with large animals, and the sixth house has to do with small pets- a cat. You can check your placements or ruler there and any aspects they make.
It isn't a silly post at all. Maybe you should just appreciate her presence and forget about the astrological side of things. So many people want to confirm things through astrology, but really, what do you need to confirm? Her love for you is there. You have your answer.

SontaSejou said:
My cat is, well, the love of my life. We spend every waking moment together and I would boldly state that my bond with her is every bit as maternal as any "real life" parents out there (need proof? I can offer many examples on request). I'd give my life for her, honestly. There is something that irks me to no end, however; I found her as a stray, orphaned kitten 7 years ago...and I have no idea when she was born. The thought drives me insane! I make it my business to know the chart of everyone I know, just for safe-keeping ;).

She appeared to be very, very young...but this could have also been due to the fact that she was a feral cat, and malnourished. She could have been anywhere from 2-4 months old (though very likely 2). I think, think being the key word here, that she is a Virgo, as such a sign becomes her perfectly...I found her in late October (on Halloween). Besides, there is no way she is a Leo. My question is this: Since I have no chart for my lady, is there anyway I can read up more about her from my own chart? I know, many people will mock this post...but I wish to stress that I really, truly, LOVE this animal with all my heart and I wish to know more about the fabrication of her stars! She has had such an immense impact on my life and is my best friend; we share a silent and incredible bond.

The reason I make this post now is because last night I awoke to find her astral body watching me sleep, and it touched my very soul, as corny as that sounds... :) I love her! I wonder if its possible? You tell me. Or perhaps I'll have to make a journey to the astral realm and ask about? No mockery please! Just advice!

Thank you from a cat worshipper!

boovf5.jpg

Yes it's possible.
I love my Leo cat. She "talks a lot". Often end up getting attention. She is dramatic. She is very leo.

I know what day she is born but not what time and it annoys me a little.
I'm 100% sure you can love a cat i know i do.

Beautiful picture!:D

/JJ

Natasha

Your Moon in Libra conjuncts your asdendant and your sun is in Cancer in the 10th. This is a very strong maternal energy in a most positive way. Rescuing your cat when she was a kitten exemplifies this. She would be very connected to you in a maternal love way.
My cousin rescued a tiny black kitten from the streets of Taipei and nursed it back to health. He has such a love connection and bond with his cat also.
The cat has opened herself up to connect to you no doubt and there is such a special relationship entirely possible on the mind body & spirit level