Plu cnj Mer = Alzheimer's?

hypatia

Might Plu cnj Mer be related to Alzheimer's?
This is in the 3rd house, in Capricorn.
The transit is exact in 2020.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 37

greybeard

It surely could indicate Alzheimer's, though not necessarily. I would suspect some involvement of Moon because A's so deeply affects certain aspects of memory, and also results in some degree of "dependency", a lunar attribute.

Last edited:

Lin

I think the first thing you need to be aware of with senility or Alzheimer's is this: is there a family history of these debilities?
Because I have found that almost all the people I've heard about or even family members have had one parent and siblings who have experienced this.
In fact, these people ALL had better than average physical health....and so this deterioration came after the age of 75. I don't know what that means. I am not an expert. But I do know that if there's this predisposition in the genetics, it will be more likely to be passed down.

And therefore, some place in the chart will be markers for this. However, these markers (natal aspects) may NOT mean this same thing for people who do NOT have this gene.

I believe both Merc and Moon have to be highly involved with difficult aspects with the outer planets.

LIN