Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Planetary returns

Planetary returns Specific for Venus, Mercury, Mars return charts, just as in the Solar/Lunar charts techniques, not as transits to the natal chart. Also includes Lilith returns.

Unread 05-24-2018, 06:37 PM

Saturn Return & Life Confusion

Hi all,

I'm requesting your help once again as to be honest, I'm facing a wall of bricks.

Career:
I currently work in finance and although I have received numerous positive feedbacks from different senior managers (with 20+ years experience), my middle-management manager (with 4 years experience and my age) refuses to make me progress to the next stage. She finds a different excuse every month to paint me in a negative way in my reports. Yet, I often travel to work from offices overseas and everyone said I fit in perfectly.

Relationships:
I have had a hard time meeting people over here. I went to college here, then moved abroad, then moved back here. This is not my home town nor home country, but it felt like home. When I initially moved back two years ago, I was meeting tons of people through someone I had met working abroad & ended up dating when he moved over here. Now, he's gone & we're no longer together.

I was making a few friends here and there, but those people were mostly clinging onto me because I'm a good listener and all the conversations revolved around them. The relationships faded away because those people either moved companies or we're just too busy.

I'm not as extraverted as I would normally be and do not feel 100% myself. When I'm abroad, I'm a completely different person.

Additonally, I have not met a single man since I parted ways with the other guy a year ago. Not because I'm pinning over him, absolutely not, but because the location does not seem to favor this (it didn't in college either yet when I was abroad, I was dating a lot).

Therefore, I'm strongly thinking about moving towards the end of the year, but I am unsure as to whether this is a good idea & I'm not sure where to move to.

- Saturn will be moving in the 7th in December
- Neptune will Trine Venus in the 5th (probably causing me to be deluded)
- Neptune is in the 10th house

Yet, I feel slightly stiffled & stagnant over here. Nothing is really moving forward. I don't want to seem ungrateful.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Unread 06-14-2018, 07:37 PM

Re: Saturn Return & Life Confusion

Would anyone be able to assist?

Thank you.

Tags
confusion, life, return, saturn