Capricorn darkest sign?

conspiracy theorist

Reality is a societal construct of the world around us. Pessimism is living without a positive out look. What is "reality" anyone can make up and call reality. If we all say we are chickens not people then the reality we live in is that we are all chickens.

Are you willing to go down the rabbit hole that this post would potentially result in?

AppLeo

Reality is a societal construct of the world around us. Pessimism is living without a positive out look. What is "reality" anyone can make up and call reality. If we all say we are chickens not people then the reality we live in is that we are all chickens.

Immanuel Kant ********

Whoam1

Are you willing to go down the rabbit hole that this post would potentially result in?

I have spoken my words, I may delete them, but they can not be undone. Whatever rabbit hole or door to Narnia you takes us to is fine, after all we are talking about space, something more endless than the sea

conspiracy theorist

I have spoken my words, I may delete them, but they can not be undone. Whatever rabbit hole or door to Narnia you takes us to is fine, after all we are talking about space, something more endless than the sea

Meh, too much time and energy for something that I don't think is worth it.

Whoam1

Stop feeling guilty. It's unbecoming of your current image of zen-master flex who doesn't give a ****.

Neptune screams guilt and feelings but no I'm talking literal barbs lol. My tropical Lord of Genture/sidereal chart ruler (angular Jupiter) is in the Pisces constellation I've been seeing this actusky unfold in my life. As for the Zen master who gives no ****, I had discovered that many years ago but I didn't keep it alive, it so I thought, his death was rather an absence.

conspiracy theorist

I value an internal locus of control, however we can only will ourselves and hope to change the will of others. Therefore magic to me aside from casting change unto yourself is a sad falsity, however psychologically it can allow people to let go and therefore does have it's uses.

Read the **** book or not m8. At 18 you don't know everything.

Whoam1

Age is definitely not just a number

Yet we measure it as such. Yes, I'm
18, but I've raised two kids for at least half of my life. That's say 9 years. Age should be measured in tangible experience rather than therotical numbers.

Sagcap88

I have a lot of Cap in me. I’m dark in ways, especially my humor.

But I think the award for darkest sign goes to Scorpio and/or Pluto and 8th House themes.