Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 03-12-2018, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
How lovely, isn't it, to have childhood fantasies? The imagination is a fantastic part of our mentality. See, why might a soul go on to Heaven, the seat of all joy, adoration, and reward, only be damned to return to Earth in another avatar? Treacherous! I feel that supernatural is, indeed, a proper term for it all; infernal inspirations of a rather impressionable mind to compel it to believe in something other than the truth.

Lobotomy strikes deep with me, though only because of my past (read: ancestral) family's involvement in a certain mental hospital in my area that conducted them. In researching the practice, I hope you don't dwell on that feeling you experienced in your dreams.
I had an intense imagination then. I knew facts about the place I said I lived as a 3 year old without exposure to them but you never know. Shrug 🤷*♀️ who knows whatever
Yeah that sounds messed up sorry to hear that.

Unread 03-12-2018, 05:53 AM

Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
That chart just told me you were borne under a rising cancer sun that alone lays down an inclination to deep watery subjects, no houses needed. This planet is extremely angular too so it's extra potent. Also the sun is in the water in your chart and a cancer sun is especially sensitive to things maybe why you avoid the topic all together, as a preventative measure.
I appreciate you looking out for my feelings. This said, it is my cross to carry, my sensitivity that is, and I have never been one to shirk from anything for the reason of my sensitivity. It's like your favorite meal on the other side of a river of molasses; you want to have it so you trudge through against the resistance. In fighting my sensitivity, I gain a better ability to be tolerant of my weaknesses so that I might better nurture and aid others in crossing their own river of molasses. Weird analogy but we'll go with it.

Cheers!
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:56 AM

Quote:
I appreciate you looking out for my feelings. This said, it is my cross to carry, my sensitivity that is, and I have never been one to shirk from anything for the reason of my sensitivity. It's like your favorite meal on the other side of a river of molasses; you want to have it so you trudge through against the resistance. In fighting my sensitivity, I gain a better ability to be tolerant of my weaknesses so that I might better nurture and aid others in crossing their own river of molasses. Weird analogy but we'll go with it.

Cheers!
Molasses cookies are decent
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Hey I donít know why you think itís powerful? Since childhood I guess but as a teenager it got bad I worried about my mental health as I would hear my name being called a lot and see flashes of people even if it was like nice people, like seeing a sick person with a ďguardianĒ for a second. I focused on prayering for that stuff to go away and it did. Well my mercury is 12th house. I mean it could have all been my imagination whatever you know. No one knows. It could also be Jupiter 8th.
Powerful because most people don't have those traits
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:59 AM

Quote:
I don't like the, for lack of a better word, stereotype being affixed to the 12th house; that stereotype being the "supernatural" or the dark. I've even heard that the 12th house is one that brings poor fortune. If that is the case I might not have a bright future at all! The pic attached should say as much, anyway, in my opinion. I have a deep interest in the supernatural, but beyond that I find the entire subject dangerous and easily abused.
I don't think the 12th house has anything to do with interest in the supernatural. That's not why I was asking about the 12th
Unread 03-12-2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Powerful because most people don't have those traits
Hmm I donít know I usually donít talk about it
Unread 03-12-2018, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Hmm I donít know I usually donít talk about it
Well trust me, most people don't have those types of experiences
Unread 03-12-2018, 06:06 AM

https://youtu.be/MaasUrpDq38

Mm ok goodnight
Unread 03-12-2018, 06:13 AM

mkkk

https://www.youtube.com/user/Top5Unknowns/videos
Unread 03-12-2018, 06:15 AM

Quote:
The picture they chose, that picture of the girl and the rose, it's horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. What is the little thing happening between the nose and the upper lip?
Unread 03-12-2018, 06:17 AM

Lol I believe that's just the elusive Cupid's bow
Unread 03-12-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
More relatable to the convo literally not literally # mediumwell
https://youtu.be/OHvnS-V1Uyo
Unread 03-12-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
The picture they chose, that picture of the girl and the rose, it's horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. What is the little thing happening between the nose and the upper lip?
Sheís sad though
Unread 03-12-2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
More relatable to the convo literally not literally # mediumwell
https://youtu.be/OHvnS-V1Uyo
I like you, you seem like a huge music lover. I am too. Every time I say that, people are like "everyone loves music"! But they don't get it, it's something transcendant and spiritual for me. Altho I'm not saying it is for you. It may be a different relationship you have
Unread 03-13-2018, 01:09 AM

Quote:
I like you, you seem like a huge music lover. I am too. Every time I say that, people are like "everyone loves music"! But they don't get it, it's something transcendant and spiritual for me. Altho I'm not saying it is for you. It may be a different relationship you have
I love listening to music it is definitely like therapy

Still the recent best https://youtu.be/Kr0vuvEyrtE

Last edited by Love2Know; 03-13-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Unread 03-14-2018, 03:53 AM

Quote:
I love listening to music it is definitely like therapy

Still the recent best https://youtu.be/Kr0vuvEyrtE
I'll listen to this when I'm off mobile 😌

I get lost in music like some spiritually transcendent experience. I lost control, I surrender myself
Unread 03-14-2018, 03:58 AM

I'm tired of people on twitter and here going out of their way to find Scorpio or Pluto in their charts. There's nothing special about Scorpio. It's not some super deep, enigmatic, badass, sexual'independent, *insert every other ideal people want to believe they embody here* sign....In fact I've done research and Scorpios are known to be bad in bed lmfao. But in seriousness, there's nothing special about Scorpio. Nothing at all. None of the ones I've met or the ones you can pick out in celebs are especially mysterious or intense either. They're just sensitive pussies hiding behind a facde of nonchalance

Where did this idealism even stem from?
Unread 03-14-2018, 04:07 AM

Quote:
I'm tired of people on twitter and here going out of their way to find Scorpio or Pluto in their charts. There's nothing special about Scorpio. It's not some super deep, enigmatic, badass, sexual'independent, *insert every other ideal people want to believe they embody here* sign....In fact I've done research and Scorpios are known to be bad in bed lmfao. But in seriousness, there's nothing special about Scorpio. Nothing at all. None of the ones I've met or the ones you can pick out in celebs are especially mysterious or intense either. They're just sensitive pussies hiding behind a facde of nonchalance

Where did this idealism even stem from?
Lies and ******** that's where. Scorpio actually is good at sex but not always at the relationships. It's a sign that represents a freedom and room to breath. Someone who does as they want because they feel it's right. Someone who can be prideful but more so because they are smart not because there a Scorpio. Lykan from my reaserch I belive Pluto only rules Scorpio at night. When the sun is below the AC/DC chart in the natives zodiac chart. The people who are in lunar sect (ruled by moon bc they were born at night), (arguably here the DC ruler would be more important than the AC ruler, mine is in Gemini and Mercury Is in Scorpio but that's beside my point). My mars in cap is more enigmatic than Pluto in Scorpio (who just wants to be left alone).
Unread 03-14-2018, 04:44 AM

Is the man you keep quoting Jim Eshelman from Solunars?
Unread 03-14-2018, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Lies and ******** that's where. Scorpio actually is good at sex but not always at the relationships. It's a sign that represents a freedom and room to breath. Someone who does as they want because they feel it's right. Someone who can be prideful but more so because they are smart not because there a Scorpio. Lykan from my reaserch I belive Pluto only rules Scorpio at night. When the sun is below the AC/DC chart in the natives zodiac chart. The people who are in lunar sect (ruled by moon bc they were born at night), (arguably here the DC ruler would be more important than the AC ruler, mine is in Gemini and Mercury Is in Scorpio but that's beside my point). My mars in cap is more enigmatic than Pluto in Scorpio (who just wants to be left alone).
I think Scorpios are the only people who think Scorpios are good at sex. They're too stubborn to really be good. The only fixed sign that can pull it off is Taurus because of their sensual Earthiness

Scorpio is fixed water. I can see the pridefulness, but I don't see so many themes of freedom in them at all. In fact they can be quite locked into their own ways of doing things, which I guess there is a kind of freedom to be stuck in ones ways. They like to do things their own way no doubt. None of this makes them particularly attractive or eludes in any way to the idealizations of them

There are many a signs and planets and aspects and placements that can make one enigmatic. You share a lot about yourself tho. I do about myself too. Neither of us comes off as enigmatic

Granted, I've gotten odd comments in the past about coming off as enigmatic despite sharing so much of myself
Unread 03-14-2018, 07:06 AM

From what I've gathered, Earth signs are the best in bed as well as Cancer and sometimes Pisces. I'm not saying that because those are my signs. Well, yes I am. But that doesn't change the fact people have actually reported these stats in highly reliable academic studies
Unread 03-14-2018, 07:09 AM

You know you have to provide a source for those claims, right?
Unread 03-14-2018, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
You know you have to provide a source for those claims, right?
I had the academic paper saved on my computer, but it seems to have been mysteriously wiped from my motherboard

No but really, this is by informal techniques of course. But trust me. Nobody had anything good to say about Scorpios
except Scorpios
Unread 03-14-2018, 07:15 AM

Was the academy also wiped from the face of the earth?

Our friend whoamI has found the Fagan-Bradley Siderealists to his liking. You want to check them out to see if you find their brand of astrology to your liking?

http://www.solunars.com
Unread 03-14-2018, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Was the academy also wiped from the face of the earth?

Our friend whoamI has found the Fagan-Bradley Siderealists to his liking. You want to check them out to see if you find their brand of astrology to your liking?

http://www.solunars.com
Oh no, the academy is very much alive and still *******
I was serious btw. This was from people who don't study astrology and don't have the same biases

Also I've looked into sidereal before and it doesn't ring true for me at all. It gives me a Leo moon for one and as much as I hate it, I'm a Virgo moon

Tags
appleo bestleo, birds wearing hats, crazy people thi, free market rules, i'm sane promise, kthx, nk they're sane, post modernism, queenchrys, this threads insane