Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7126  
Unread 03-10-2018, 04:35 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,260
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
The funniest experience was when we asked one spirit what they liked to do as a pasttime and really fast, the cursor spelled our D-R-I-N-K. Then my ex asked the spirit what she liked to do in her spare time and it spelled out C-O-K-E. Which was true. She was a coke addict at the time. Very troubled

Another instance, the spirit answered the questions as if it was one of the other girls who was using the board with us. That girl was really high and she pretty much had to bail after that lol. That was too bad because you have to use a certain number of people and we had to stop using the board after that

I'm not sure I'd do this again or not. I'm very reckless, but I also respect the dead and whatever exists beyond our realm of perception. Then again, I didn't think before that that I'd ever do it either
You need to be careful with ouija boards, the spirits your picking up are usually troubled and not good.

I tried out Automatic writing once, had no clue what i was getting myself in for, i was asking questions on who i was speaking to and it was a female who said she'd been burnt in 17 something for being a witch, i got her last name too, but then she said she had to go....stupid me called her back, asking more questions, at this point i was now writing "go and don't look back"..."stay"...."don't leave"...."she's dangerous"....."keeping coming back your guide will destroy you"....as you can see this was two different spirits coming through, my hand kept moving from one side of the paper to the other...then i started drawing a face with long hair scribbled, then my hand started jabbing hard into the paper, this is when i really freaked out and shouted "STOP". I burnt the paper/s and even the pen id used, smudged my whole house and did a cleansing bath....needless to say that night i couldn't even sleep i thought id been possessed or something. That night i ended up waking from a dream with the same girls face i'd drawn in it, she was knelt down on the floor in a white nighty with her hair over her face, when i awoke my mouth was open and i was screaming but nothing was coming out.

Next day i was googling everything to do with this, and found out that with regards to Automatic writing/Ouija boards your connecting to what we call "earth plane spirits" these are spirits that are trapped, they could be still traumatized, confused as to why they are there and reluctant to cross into the light, or just plain unwilling to go because of what they will face.
These types of spirits are lower vibration ones, than the ones who have crossed over into the light, so playing with ouija allows earthbound spirits to come through first and start messing with you, as opposed to beings you might really like to talk to such as Angles/guides/masters.

So yes just be careful, especially if anyones been drinking/drugs too whilst doing them, as the persons energy will attract the lowest vibration entity and this is when things can get nasty.

__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #7127  
Unread 03-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,260
Re: Chat Thread

Well mercs not even gone rx yet, and already ive got someone jst randomly got back in contact after 3 months, i blocked him this time around in Dec....he's just txt me on sms.

Merc rx's for me always bring people back, last merc rx someone id not spoken to for 9 months got back in contact.

Our synastrys are so incompatible though, i don't get it.

Maybe i need to look at both our progression charts to see whats going on.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #7128  
Unread 03-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
You need to be careful with ouija boards, the spirits your picking up are usually troubled and not good.

I tried out Automatic writing once, had no clue what i was getting myself in for, i was asking questions on who i was speaking to and it was a female who said she'd been burnt in 17 something for being a witch, i got her last name too, but then she said she had to go....stupid me called her back, asking more questions, at this point i was now writing "go and don't look back"..."stay"...."don't leave"...."she's dangerous"....."keeping coming back your guide will destroy you"....as you can see this was two different spirits coming through, my hand kept moving from one side of the paper to the other...then i started drawing a face with long hair scribbled, then my hand started jabbing hard into the paper, this is when i really freaked out and shouted "STOP". I burnt the paper/s and even the pen id used, smudged my whole house and did a cleansing bath....needless to say that night i couldn't even sleep i thought id been possessed or something. That night i ended up waking from a dream with the same girls face i'd drawn in it, she was knelt down on the floor in a white nighty with her hair over her face, when i awoke my mouth was open and i was screaming but nothing was coming out.

Next day i was googling everything to do with this, and found out that with regards to Automatic writing/Ouija boards your connecting to what we call "earth plane spirits" these are spirits that are trapped, they could be still traumatized, confused as to why they are there and reluctant to cross into the light, or just plain unwilling to go because of what they will face.
These types of spirits are lower vibration ones, than the ones who have crossed over into the light, so playing with ouija allows earthbound spirits to come through first and start messing with you, as opposed to beings you might really like to talk to such as Angles/guides/masters.

So yes just be careful, especially if anyones been drinking/drugs too whilst doing them, as the persons energy will attract the lowest vibration entity and this is when things can get nasty.
Yeah I used to have dreams like that. Once I had a dream talking with some nerd and when I went into his bathroom there was dead bodies of young women everywhere. Then he proceeded to justify his actions in a calm logical manner of how they were sensible and so forth. When I woke up I saw a headline saying it was the anniversary of some slaughter a nerd man did in a woman’s locker room.
Really freaky but mainly I was pissed I had to listen to his deranged justification. I tried to purge my mind of it. I had nicer dreams too of some dude he would show me around it seemed different realms and tell my talents abilities or whatever. That dude was cool.
Reply With Quote
  #7129  
Unread 03-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Yeah I used to have dreams like that. Once I had a dream talking with some nerd and when I went into his bathroom there was dead bodies of young women everywhere. Then he proceeded to justify his actions in a calm logical manner of how they were sensible and so forth. When I woke up I saw a headline saying it was the anniversary of some slaughter a nerd man did in a woman’s locker room.
Really freaky but mainly I was pissed I had to listen to his deranged justification. I tried to purge my mind of it. I had nicer dreams too of some dude he would show me around it seemed different realms and tell my talents abilities or whatever. That dude was cool.
Was this after attempting to contact spirits?
Reply With Quote
  #7130  
Unread 03-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
You need to be careful with ouija boards, the spirits your picking up are usually troubled and not good.

I tried out Automatic writing once, had no clue what i was getting myself in for, i was asking questions on who i was speaking to and it was a female who said she'd been burnt in 17 something for being a witch, i got her last name too, but then she said she had to go....stupid me called her back, asking more questions, at this point i was now writing "go and don't look back"..."stay"...."don't leave"...."she's dangerous"....."keeping coming back your guide will destroy you"....as you can see this was two different spirits coming through, my hand kept moving from one side of the paper to the other...then i started drawing a face with long hair scribbled, then my hand started jabbing hard into the paper, this is when i really freaked out and shouted "STOP". I burnt the paper/s and even the pen id used, smudged my whole house and did a cleansing bath....needless to say that night i couldn't even sleep i thought id been possessed or something. That night i ended up waking from a dream with the same girls face i'd drawn in it, she was knelt down on the floor in a white nighty with her hair over her face, when i awoke my mouth was open and i was screaming but nothing was coming out.

Next day i was googling everything to do with this, and found out that with regards to Automatic writing/Ouija boards your connecting to what we call "earth plane spirits" these are spirits that are trapped, they could be still traumatized, confused as to why they are there and reluctant to cross into the light, or just plain unwilling to go because of what they will face.
These types of spirits are lower vibration ones, than the ones who have crossed over into the light, so playing with ouija allows earthbound spirits to come through first and start messing with you, as opposed to beings you might really like to talk to such as Angles/guides/masters.

So yes just be careful, especially if anyones been drinking/drugs too whilst doing them, as the persons energy will attract the lowest vibration entity and this is when things can get nasty.
hence why I said I'm not sure I'd do it again. I'm just a strongly curious person
Reply With Quote
  #7131  
Unread 03-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Was this after attempting to contact spirits?
No, I just had crazy vivid dreams.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (03-12-2018)
  #7132  
Unread 03-12-2018, 02:39 AM
Boston Guy Boston Guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 190
Re: Chat Thread

Whats happening party people?

Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #7133  
Unread 03-12-2018, 03:27 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: Chat Thread

What's everybody's first planet above there horizon (northern hemisphere first planet above AC/DC Southern Hemisphere below AC/DC) and its sign. Mine is Mercury 29 degrees Scorpio my moms is Neptune 29 degrees Scorpio and I'm starting to research and use this as people's dominant planet and birth sign. It's the first planet to have effect on you at birth and the more angular it is the stronger it would be.

I did Hitler's too I used his sidereal zodiac but his would be his sun in Aries (incredibly accurate violent, charismatic, egocentric, charming, dynamic, political, not empathetic, powerful, bold, resists limits, strong sense of family, and contradicting).

(Me: logical, blunt, mentally afraid of being trapped, seeks freedom in ideas and speach, dynamic, impulsive, analytical, imprestonistic, obsessed- especially with darker things like the occult, obstinate, and likes to argue.)

How bout you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #7134  
Unread 03-12-2018, 03:51 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Chat Thread

Meh. I did it my own way
Mars > Mercury = Uranus > Pluto > Moon> Venus > Neptune >Sun=Saturn >Jupiter

But I don't believe there's any one true way to accurately calculate one's 'dominant planet'. Not if you're a dynamic person

Actually the more I think about it, the more I think the concept of a dominant planet is irrelevant. Looking at the various nuances of how every planet and sign affects us is more relevant. Even if someone has a dominant planet, they're not gonna exhibit solely the traits of that planet or related sign, otherwise they'd be boring as ****

Last edited by Lykanized; 03-12-2018 at 04:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7135  
Unread 03-12-2018, 03:52 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
No, I just had crazy vivid dreams.
That's awesome. Idk if you feel it to be one, but you have a gift however chilling that experience was. It's possible you could grow your subconscious powers to be used for positive experiences
Reply With Quote
  #7136  
Unread 03-12-2018, 03:59 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,394
Smile Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
What's everybody's first planet above there horizon (northern hemisphere first planet above AC/DC Southern Hemisphere below AC/DC) and its sign. Mine is Mercury 29 degrees Scorpio my moms is Neptune 29 degrees Scorpio and I'm starting to research and use this as people's dominant planet and birth sign. It's the first planet to have effect on you at birth and the more angular it is the stronger it would be.

I did Hitler's too I used his sidereal zodiac but his would be his sun in Aries (incredibly accurate violent, charismatic, egocentric, charming, dynamic, political, not empathetic, powerful, bold, resists limits, strong sense of family, and contradicting).

(Me: logical, blunt, mentally afraid of being trapped, seeks freedom in ideas and speach, dynamic, impulsive, analytical, imprestonistic, obsessed- especially with darker things like the occult, obstinate, and likes to argue.)

How bout you guys?
Should be above the EASTERN horizon at birth. Or, the highest above the horizon, near the Midheaven. Or, the Ascendant ruler. Etc.
Reply With Quote
  #7137  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:03 AM
Boston Guy Boston Guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 190
Re: Chat Thread

You would be wise not to dabble in contacting "spirits" and your "loved ones". Those who are contacted are likely not who you might want them to be.
Reply With Quote
  #7138  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:15 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
You would be wise not to dabble in contacting "spirits" and your "loved ones". Those who are contacted are likely not who you might want them to be.
I would be, but then my curiosity is often stronger than my good sense

And I don't need to be educated on the risks. I know them. Perhaps as much as you do or more
Reply With Quote
  #7139  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:21 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,600
Re: Chat Thread

Nobody achieved anything worthwhile with 100% good sense anyway
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (03-12-2018)
  #7140  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:26 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Nobody achieved anything worthwhile with 100% good sense anyway
True. Where would we be if Benjamin Franklin hadn't played tag with a lightning strike?
Reply With Quote
  #7141  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:30 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,600
Re: Chat Thread

My lots indicated that we'd have colonized 9 of Jupiter's planets by now...

How odd
Reply With Quote
  #7142  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:46 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
That's awesome. Idk if you feel it to be one, but you have a gift however chilling that experience was. It's possible you could grow your subconscious powers to be used for positive experiences
Yeah nah I shut that **** down. I stopped meditating because I felt it got too vivid but I do frequently have personally prophetic dreams but over little things. As a teenager my sleep paralysis and dream visited were out of control and it was usually me talking with people or travelling etc. Sometimes it was just dreams about me talking with people about their life and it was odd for a teenager having a dream about a grandfather explain to you their regrets over their relationship with their grown son etc and how it’s too late.. odd odd dreams I had.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (03-12-2018)
  #7143  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Should be above the EASTERN horizon at birth. Or, the highest above the horizon, near the Midheaven. Or, the Ascendant ruler. Etc.
There is a local horizon chart in astro.com that you can use. Just be wary of the marking dots (they are smaller than the glyphs of the planet). My moms is on th D.C. And it still makes sense. It would be the planet closest to the horizon not highest above it. You experience this planet first as you are born. Hitler experienced a setting Sun. I a just rose Mercury and my mom a setting Neptune.
Reply With Quote
  #7144  
Unread 03-12-2018, 04:54 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,601
Re: Chat Thread

I had dream lessons telling me to remember my gift of energy reading and nothing stays hidden and a man would give me lessons and bring me to historic places and random old houses and make me “read” the history. If I would start crying or become sad he would explain to me how that wasn’t needed as we all reunit and he would even let me see that and he would also bring me to dark deranged places. Basically, vibrating twisted energy places and he would make me face it and he would say I was protected. It was actually super interesting. I don’t remember everything.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (03-12-2018)
  #7145  
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:07 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,263
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
I had dream lessons telling me to remember my gift of energy reading and nothing stays hidden and a man would give me lessons and bring me to historic places and random old houses and make me “read” the history. If I would start crying or become sad he would explain to me how that wasn’t needed as we all reunit and he would even let me see that and he would also bring me to dark deranged places. Basically, vibrating twisted energy places and he would make me face it and he would say I was protected. It was actually super interesting. I don’t remember everything.
out of curiosity, what's your 12th house like? I find this all deeply deeply intriguing, although I understand it being scary

It seems you may be able to naturally astral travel. Did you have these experiences as a child too, or was it linked to meditation?

I've had prophetic dreams myself and I used to have a lot of trouble with sleep paralysis, but nothing at all as powerful as all this
Reply With Quote
  #7146  
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:26 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
out of curiosity, what's your 12th house like? I find this all deeply deeply intriguing, although I understand it being scary

It seems you may be able to naturally astral travel. Did you have these experiences as a child too, or was it linked to meditation?

I've had prophetic dreams myself and I used to have a lot of trouble with sleep paralysis, but nothing at all as powerful as all this
Hey I don’t know why you think it’s powerful? Since childhood I guess but as a teenager it got bad I worried about my mental health as I would hear my name being called a lot and see flashes of people even if it was like nice people, like seeing a sick person with a “guardian” for a second. I focused on prayering for that stuff to go away and it did. Well my mercury is 12th house. I mean it could have all been my imagination whatever you know. No one knows. It could also be Jupiter 8th.
Reply With Quote
  #7147  
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:28 AM
Boston Guy Boston Guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 190
Re: Chat Thread

I don't like the, for lack of a better word, stereotype being affixed to the 12th house; that stereotype being the "supernatural" or the dark. I've even heard that the 12th house is one that brings poor fortune. If that is the case I might not have a bright future at all! The pic attached should say as much, anyway, in my opinion. I have a deep interest in the supernatural, but beyond that I find the entire subject dangerous and easily abused.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal4-1.jpg (60.0 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7148  
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:35 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
I don't like the, for lack of a better word, stereotype being affixed to the 12th house; that stereotype being the "supernatural" or the dark. I've even heard that the 12th house is one that brings poor fortune. If that is the case I might not have a bright future at all! The pic attached should say as much, anyway, in my opinion. I have a deep interest in the supernatural, but beyond that I find the entire subject dangerous and easily abused.
Yeah I agree but I remember as a kid remembering my past live and “heaven” so I don’t know how I feel about like labelling it supernatural. It was just my experience, real or not. I remember feeling this life was more the supernatural thing like the restrictions and confinement and getting massive anxiety over it all. I would have dreams of being lobotimized as a Child . I didn’t know what that was but it was how I felt. I still find this life weird af. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #7149  
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:40 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Guy View Post
I don't like the, for lack of a better word, stereotype being affixed to the 12th house; that stereotype being the "supernatural" or the dark. I've even heard that the 12th house is one that brings poor fortune. If that is the case I might not have a bright future at all! The pic attached should say as much, anyway, in my opinion. I have a deep interest in the supernatural, but beyond that I find the entire subject dangerous and easily abused.
That chart just told me you were borne under a rising cancer sun that alone lays down an inclination to deep watery subjects, no houses needed. This planet is extremely angular too so it's extra potent. Also the sun is in the water in your chart and a cancer sun is especially sensitive to things maybe why you avoid the topic all together, as a preventative measure.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
Boston Guy (03-12-2018)
  #7150  
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:44 AM
Boston Guy Boston Guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 190
Re: Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Yeah I agree but I remember as a kid remembering my past live and “heaven” so I don’t know how I feel about like labelling it supernatural. It was just my experience, real or not. I remember feeling this life was more the supernatural thing like the restrictions and confinement and getting massive anxiety over it all. I would have dreams of being lobotimized as a Child . I didn’t know what that was but it was how I felt. I still find this life weird af. Lol
How lovely, isn't it, to have childhood fantasies? The imagination is a fantastic part of our mentality. See, why might a soul go on to Heaven, the seat of all joy, adoration, and reward, only be damned to return to Earth in another avatar? Treacherous! I feel that supernatural is, indeed, a proper term for it all; infernal inspirations of a rather impressionable mind to compel it to believe in something other than the truth.

Lobotomy strikes deep with me, though only because of my past (read: ancestral) family's involvement in a certain mental hospital in my area that conducted them. In researching the practice, I hope you don't dwell on that feeling you experienced in your dreams.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appleo bestleo, birds wearing hats, crazy people thi, free market rules, i'm sane promise, kthx, nk they're sane, post modernism, queenchrys, this threads insane

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.