Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 06-08-2010, 05:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph
Its been awhile! Update on baby

Hello my friends!
I have been absent awhile and I cannot find my old thread where I left off from telling you the sex of the baby.

I was quite ill, working hard and trying to balance out my life a bit- working, new house, the whole thing!

Still trying to find balance to the year that I have both enjoyed and struggled with I want to be back with all of you. Must be my solar return???

Anyhow, I am having a boy...so to those of you that guessed, you were right, which were most of you!

I am glad to be back!

I am in good health too, well as good as it can be at 6 months preggo.
Any advice for the upcoming months will be appreciated

Unread 06-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Modcleopatra
Re: Its been awhile! Update on baby

Steph,

It's good to hear from you my friend! I am sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I hope there are good tidings for the birth, and that the delivery is easy for you.

Are you interested in a cookbook for making fresh baby food, while simultaneously testing for food allergies and encouraging your child to eat properly? My parents wrote such a book and I would be happy to share it with you my dear.

Taking any prenatal vitamins? Try these:http://www.vitamincottage.com/prenat...m_-p-5009.html

Be sure to cuddle up with some nice fleecy things, and some good herbal tea. Your body deserves care, support, and relaxation. Lamb's wool is very good, and getting a pet during this time can also prove to be immensely rewarding,beneficial. Keep rooms softly lit and don't stress yourself out, light candles with your favorite scent as often as you want to, I recommend cinnamon as this is warm, soothing, and reminds us all of nurturing.

And most of all Steph, only joy for you.

Teddi

Last edited by Modcleopatra; 06-08-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Unread 06-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Banned

nice to see you back and that you're both doing ok
Unread 06-08-2010, 07:09 PM

Hi Steph! Great to hear you are in good health and expecting a baby boy! Talk to him, let him listen to music and relax as much as you can. When I expected my two children I had morning sickness up till 7 month!! Even so, I enjoyed every minute of being pregnant. 6 gone and 3 to go!! Let us know how everything goes!! God bless you and your baby.

Starlink
Unread 08-18-2010, 05:45 AM

Hi Steph!!!

I was trawling around looking for you - have missed you - and then found this thread.

I wish you well through the rest of your pregnancy and your confinement.

I agree with what starlink says about talking to your little boy and playing him music. I played music - and sang also - throughout my pregnancies with my two, and once they were born playing music softly in their room helped calm them and get them to sleep quickly.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 08-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Banned

I miss being around here to, unfortunately, am having computer problems and having to use public library for access......
Unread 08-19-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
I miss being around here to, unfortunately, am having computer problems and having to use public library for access......

hope u join us soon astrologer
Unread 11-08-2010, 12:17 AM

Hello everyone!
I wanted you all to know I had my sweet baby boy September 5th 2010
His name is Noah
He came into this world weighing 6lbs 11oz and was 19 inches long

I had some awful medical issues which required me to leave work early, be hospitalized and have twice a week monitoring for my blood pressures, but it was all worth it!

He is 8 weeks or so old and I am still trying to get my health back up. I get to go back to work at the end of this month!

I will attach pictures!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1254941956
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noah smiling.jpg (55.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Noah yawn.jpg (40.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Noah_Traxler_01.jpg (35.1 KB, 20 views)
Unread 11-08-2010, 12:46 AM

Smile Re: Its been awhile! Update on baby

You will make it thro Gorgeous!!!! Noah is absolutley beautiful!!We miss you too!!!!!!Especially ur sense of humor!!!

Muaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!
Unread 11-08-2010, 12:56 AM

Aww Puddin!! My loveh!!! Did you get those chores done today? Sundays are so sweet when you have your chores done for the week...wish I could get some done...
Just sitting here baby in lap and reconnecting with you lovelies! by the way get on the chat!
Unread 11-08-2010, 03:00 AM

Steph, congrats on Noah, and thanks for letting us all know!!

Take care of yourself, mate

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 11-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsteph View Post
...I had my sweet baby boy September 5th 2010 ...His name is Noah ...
Congratulations, Steph...

Nice pictures ...and from the second one, Noah obviously feels he did all the work to get himself in this world.

EJ
Unread 11-08-2010, 07:18 AM

Congrats Steph. He is gorgeous! I want to share one of my favourite "mother quotes":- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Fear is the one thing that stops people from living a great life, and collecting all the experience that they possibly can. And many of us build castles around us that we think will keep the threat out. All it does in reality is lock our potential in - Geoff Thompson
Unread 11-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Hi Steph! I am not often in the forum but for you and baby Noah I DO make an exception!! Congratulations on your lovely babyboy!! Such a blessing and joy. I do hope you will get back to your good "old" healthy self as soon as possible. Dont overdo it and if you dont feel up to it (work I mean) then postpone your return. My thoughts are with you. Take good care of yourself.

Love, Starlink
Unread 11-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlink View Post
...I am not often in the forum...
Hi Star ...Good to "hear your voice" on the forum again ...no matter how briefly.

EJ
Unread 11-08-2010, 06:38 PM

----------------

'...Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.' Shakespeare.

Last edited by ImNotThere9; 02-24-2011 at 12:53 AM.
Unread 11-09-2010, 06:26 PM

Hello there EJ!! Yes, I almost feel bad for just showing my nose once in a while but I am truly busy. Will tell you all about it in a PM as soon as I find a quiet moment. Love to "hear" your voice as well.

Hope you are well. to you als well.

Starlink
Unread 11-09-2010, 10:07 PM

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!
EJ- You are so funny, Noah does look like he did all of the work! Hahahaha...I love it! He and work do go well together, I yawn myself a lot these days

Star- thanks so much for your support! I am so glad you popped in and were able to see my little Noah. Thank you!

0.7- The quote was perfect! Thank you to for your support.

Now I just have to deal with my husband being layed off of work...but Noah makes all of that stress melt nicely!
Unread 11-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Banned

Progressions and transits to natal Moon

Quote:
...Now I just have to deal with my husband being layed off of work...
Progressed Taurus Mars in P2nd/N3rd square Natal Moon in Virgo/N7th...

Transitting Pluto in Capricorn/N10th trine Natal Moon...

Natally, your Mars is in Taurus/2nd; rules the 2nd and makes a 16th harmonic aspect to the Moon ...so you'll always "actively worry about your finances", even if there is nothing to actually be concerned about...

and that Pluto trine is indicating that this is likely to be be a good change for your husband ...particularly as your Progressed Chart currently has Moon+Pluto in Libra/P6th.

EJ
Unread 11-12-2010, 12:45 AM

EJ-
Thank you!!!
I do worry financially, I always have as you said, even as a small child odd I know....
This worry has really been bothering me since July when he was notified of the possible layoff...so your interpretation hit the nail on the head!

Even if it makes him search for a new career, that would be good because he can do anything he wants if he puts his mind to it, except for singing- he is awful!

We did hear today that the city counsils budget might incorporate just enough funding for the fire department...so if this gets approved he may not lose his job...I am not to positive about it because he did recieve a letter already- I guess it is this ongoing financial worry that plagues me.

Transiting pluto is also trining saturn in both mine and his chart...
Which I read can indicate change/transformation- of solid structures..so that could be interesting..
His
6th house transit pluto to 2nd house natal saturn...changes to service and finances...(I hope I am reading this right)
It is this Saturn conjunct pluto in the 4th house which makes me wonder...
Saturn conjuncts pluto in my 8th house- which can mean financial issues of the spouse affecting me...

If a person has pluto trining saturn by transit and then saturn conjunct pluto by transit...what sense can be made of that? Major changes to the home...
No transit is considered good or bad, but saturn conjunct pluto I hear is a hard/heavy transit. I wonder if that trine eases the transit?

I may be focusing too much on good old saturn and pluto- but it seems to be a big theme in the chart that stands out when I look at it.
Unread 11-12-2010, 01:45 PM

Glad to have you back and with a bundle too
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711
Unread 11-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Banned

Saturn/Pluto transits

Quote:
...His 6th house transit pluto is trining 2nd house natal saturn...(and)... Tsaturn conjunct Npluto in the 4th house ...which makes me wonder...If a person has pluto trining saturn by transit and then saturn conjunct pluto by transit...what sense can be made of that?
Without his chart, I'm guessing his natal Saturn is in Virgo/2nd and natal Pluto is in Libra/4th ...So, he's "controlled and disciplined" in his approach to finance and relationships...

If so, these transits are urging him to use that controlled discipline now to practice "living within the family's means" ...as that will provide a stable future platform for the three of you.

He needs to work (to maintain his self-esteem) ...so, if he does become unemployed, his job must become "structured/disciplined work-seeking and controlling the family budget"...

These transits are about letting go of past financial habits, and replacing them with new ones ...which he should do, even if he is not made redundant from his current job.

[Note : He also should consider the "opportunities" in the current global financial crisis ...If the Council is about to reduce it's firefighting worforce, there will be private companies prepared to group together to fund their own ...if someone points them in that direction and "makes it happen".]

EJ

Last edited by EJ53; 11-12-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:14 PM

EJ-
I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I just put Noah in his rocking chair, and out of my mouth came "Noah I need you to play here for a second so I can write to Uncle EJ." Would you know it he is quiet! LOL.

You got the chart right...he is very controlled and disciplined. I didnt see it when I would analyze the chart, as that pluto in the 4th always drove me to thinking other things. He always has saved and done it under my nose, and was I suprised to find that we had a small nest egg hiding which is a great relief. Not much, but enough to help us out for a few months after his layoff.
The real fear I have is his self-esteem. In broad terms he has a leo moon in the first, jupiter in the first, and a cancer rising, which to me, makes him a person who cares about others, putting himself to the side. However, he gains emotional esteem from helping others and I would hate to see him at home without a working outlet (job).

Oddly enough him nor I have been the types to be very involved with governmental issues. Now we have become quite involved with speaking up and supporting these issues. Which my 11th house pluto transit (new) may enjoy.

We did just the other day get some news about a neighboring department in the county next to ours who may be willing to give jobs to these guys! So this might help!

There is another council meeting tonight. I will let you know how it goes
Unread 12-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
...You got the chart right...There is another council meeting tonight. I will let you know how it goes
Thanks for the feedback Steph...

and I hope something positive happened at that meeting.

EJ
Unread 12-04-2010, 11:34 AM

I'm a bit delayed! Congratulations Steph, awww he looks such a cutie

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif