Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Research and Development

Research and Development This is a forum designed for applying scientific methods and understanding to all approaches of astrology, cooperative formulation and testing of new ideas, re-examination of known methods of delineation and interpretation, and the exploration of new astrological methods of all kinds (e.g. heliocentric models, planetary nodes and apogees, etc.).


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:18 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,504
Smile Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Do you dowse? I do. I find it very relaxing. I use pendulums, rods, sticks, I saw a swag lamp lying in a back yard I was working at, I couldn't help myself, I lifted it by its chain, and said show me yes. It did.
Found any water-wells yet?

Reply With Quote
  #127  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:20 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Since these are her Ages, it connects to the tropical rulership of Saturn, arrived at intuitively. Working hard, getting the job done, and taking some time to enjoy your success.
Yes, the card is of Saturn. It is interesting isn't it David, the Ages in the cards.

I was not thinking we would be here, but here we are. I am gaining a better understanding of and admiration of the cards.

I have always thought of them as a tool used by The Knights Templar after the Friday the 13, October 1307 fiasco, with Pope Clement and Francis the Fair, capturing, jailing and killing many of the 10,000 of them for the monies in France's banks to get Francis out of his massive debt.

It is said that they used them to communicate without speech.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:22 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Found any water-wells yet?
Running water is the easiest thing to dowse. It does not dowse still water, it must have movement.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:25 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Make two ells out of a clothes hanger, turn on a tap, check it out!

Pendulums are fun, right now, I am trying to feel without tools, sometimes I want to dowse, but I don't want to be seen to be dowsing.

Or a ring on a string, I prefer pendulums with a point on the end, much more directional, as in map dowsing.

Last edited by Opal; 12-04-2019 at 04:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:42 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,192
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Dowsing of underground resources is really interesting, but in terms of speaking with spirits by letters, do you know that the ideomotor effect and muscle reading account for all of it, since blindfolded people dowse and ''ouija board'' meaningless words?
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:43 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,504
Smile Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Running water is the easiest thing to dowse. It does not dowse still water, it must have movement.
Underground streams then.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:44 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,192
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Underground streams then.
Oil is where the money is.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:55 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Dowsing of underground resources is really interesting, but in terms of speaking with spirits by letters, do you know that the ideomotor effect and muscle reading account for all of it, since blindfolded people dowse and ''ouija board'' meaningless words?
So you dowse? Cool! Do you use the one's that you put a fragment of what metal you are looking for?

Oil, is a sticky subject. They are pushing electric.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujz-c_nDWHA

O.I.L.
Jeff Beck




Tell me you love me, I think about it every day
Addicted to the sweet sticky stuff
That makes a man a slave
I just need another hit, just another sip
From that bright black tick tick pump
You keep your drink dough and drugs
There's only one kinda 'crude' that I love
I can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get enough of that sticky
Yeah, I would kill for the thrill and I regularly do
Popping bottles of black bubbles baby
You gotta do what you gotta do
I just need another hit, just another sip
From that bright black tick tick pump
And if you stop me having more
But I tell you there'll be war
I can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get…
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:59 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Oil is where the money is.
I would prefer gold
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:01 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Underground streams then.
You can locate your pipes coming into your home.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:09 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,192
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
So you dowse?
No, I don't. I experimented with a pendulum some years ago when contacting ''the archangel Gabriel''. It obviously was Satan acting through the ideomotor effect that was affecting my brain.

There is a really cool amateur mentalism trick I used to do in school. Get yourself blindfolded and ask a friend to put a tiny coin somewhere in a big room or a field. Then take his hand by the wrist somewhat gently, and go in different directions. The ideomotor effect of the person would make him wiggle very lightly, but still noticeable, without the person realizing, whenever you are moving towards the coin (getting hot), finding it very easily. People move in the same way unconsciously when getting words through swinging pendulums over letters.

Still dowsing for underground resources like petroleum doesn't seem sinful (it is supposed to be based on natural qualities right), and some have made millions of dollars doing so like Uri Geller. I am saying that dowsing with letters, and ouija boards are obviously satanic frauds.

I think most use dowsing rods, not pendulums for underground resources though.

Last edited by petosiris; 12-04-2019 at 05:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:19 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
No, I don't. I experimented with a pendulum some years ago when contacting ''the archangel Gabriel''. It obviously was Satan acting through the ideomotor effect that was affecting my brain.

There is a really cool amateur mentalism trick I used to do in school. Get yourself blindfolded and ask a friend to put a tiny coin somewhere in a big room or a field. Then take his hand by the wrist somewhat gently, and go in different directions. The ideomotor effect of the person would make him wiggle very lightly, but still noticeable, without the person realizing, whenever you are moving towards the coin (getting hot), finding it very easily. People move in the same way unconsciously when getting words through swinging pendulums over letters.

Still dowsing for underground resources like petroleum doesn't seem sinful (it is supposed to be based on natural qualities right), and some have made millions of dollars doing so like Uri Geller. I am saying that dowsing with letters, and ouija boards are obviously satanic frauds.

I think most use dowsing rods, not pendulums for underground resources though.
Modern day, start with maps and pendulums indoors. For field work, rods, most definitely, the wind can be disturbing.

They do have dowsing boards, similar to a Ouija board. but, I don't usually use them.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:20 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

I will take my husband on another field day. I will do your experiment.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
petosiris (12-04-2019)
  #139  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:21 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,192
Re: The Key of Mysteries

You have to be an idiot to think that oujia boards are actual communication with spirits after knowing this information (not unconscious ones of course). You can try carrying out the blindfold experiment of oujia boards yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:22 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Well, goodnight all! We are off the topic, but it has been a good night. Thank you all for the evening of pleasure.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:24 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
You have to be an idiot to think that oujia boards are actual communication with spirits after knowing this information (not unconscious ones of course). You can try carrying out the blindfold experiment of oujia boards yourself.
I agree. But, I like going on field trips. Opal wants a new ring!
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:36 AM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Yes, the card is of Saturn. It is interesting isn't it David, the Ages in the cards.

I was not thinking we would be here, but here we are. I am gaining a better understanding of and admiration of the cards.

I have always thought of them as a tool used by The Knights Templar after the Friday the 13, October 1307 fiasco, with Pope Clement and Francis the Fair, capturing, jailing and killing many of the 10,000 of them for the monies in France's banks to get Francis out of his massive debt.

It is said that they used them to communicate without speech.
Martial and political uses are easy to make sense of. That way they could be like any codes, even the ones made of knots. Broad brush cosmology too.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Opal (12-07-2019)
  #143  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:43 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,504
Smile Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
You can locate your pipes coming into your home.
With the water running.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Unread 12-04-2019, 05:47 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,504
Smile Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Modern day, start with maps and pendulums indoors. For field work, rods, most definitely, the wind can be disturbing.

They do have dowsing boards, similar to a Ouija board. but, I don't usually use them.
Can you use them to find a leak in a roof? Those can be difficult when it comes to finding the exact location.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

It is usually quite obvious to my eyes. But, there is times when it is more difficult, when that next occurs, I will check it out and let you know. Why, do you have a leak? Last year we fixed a leak 1,000 miles from it. The homeowner was able to do it with our instructions and no tar.😄
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Unread 12-04-2019, 03:47 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,504
Smile Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
It is usually quite obvious to my eyes. But, there is times when it is more difficult, when that next occurs, I will check it out and let you know. Why, do you have a leak? Last year we fixed a leak 1,000 miles from it. The homeowner was able to do it with our instructions and no tar.😄
A client has a leak somewhere around the water heater vent. I haven't been over there to look yet to see if it's just a missing vent cover blown off by the high winds we recently had, or the seal around the outside.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Unread 12-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
A client has a leak somewhere around the water heater vent. I haven't been over there to look yet to see if it's just a missing vent cover blown off by the high winds we recently had, or the seal around the outside.
Pm the details and picture of the roof line above the issue.
What floor is the water showing a picture would help. And we can delete these and do it in pm please
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
david starling (12-04-2019)
  #148  
Unread 12-07-2019, 05:35 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Martial and political uses are easy to make sense of. That way they could be like any codes, even the ones made of knots. Broad brush cosmology too.
So, I had to look up broad brush cosmology, because, I have never heard the term.


https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1007/1007.4017.pdf

Are you the same Passiflora that said she wasn't sure if she had anything to add?

I will have to read this, and after I do that, I probably will have to read it again.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Unread 12-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Aerial view of Göbekli Tepe in 2013 © DAI, Göbekli Tepe Project
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Unread 12-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 1,167
Re: The Key of Mysteries

Maybe another ancient key? Thank you JupiterAsc
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (12-07-2019)
Reply

Tags
equinox, key of mysteries, mysteries, precession

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.