Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-30-2019, 06:19 PM

Transit Jupiter trine to natal venus, moon and mars, but no luck in love, only? Why?

Hello astrologers,

I am new to this forum. I am still quite new to astrology and still learning but I do know some basics. I was thinking of asking a question regrading romantic relationships. I am a female, and have been actively dating, mostly trying out online dating in 2019 (during the months of July-Sep 2019, I have transit Jupiter trine to my natal moon, venus and mars), I did meet some people I really like, but they do not feel the same way for me, and always end in heartbreaks. Currently till now, I dont have any luck in the love department. I have a few questions:

1. Based on my chart what kind of spouse will I get? I know I have Cancer in 7th house cusp and ruler moon is in 11th house Sagittarius that is trine with saturn, venus and mars. What does it show about him?

2. When are the upcoming transits and months or years in my chart that can point to me meeting a potential spouse in the future?

3. How will I meet my spouse?

I have attached my birthchart here. Looking forward to any astrologers that can help me out with my concerns. Appreciate any replies and hope to learn from others advices

Capture1.jpg

Tags
jupiter, love, luck, mars, moon, natal, transit, trine, venus