Composite 10th house confusion

rosey99

Lately, I started to actively look for a serious relationship, possibly a husband. Funny thing, I came across a few men in the past months with whom I have a 10th emphasis in our composite. I'm a bit stuck with interpreting the 10th house in this "romantic" regard. Of course, I read some interpretations, which say 10th house composite Sun can signify a married couple but is it really so? If I don't end up together with any of them, then what it actually means to have a 10th house composite Sun with a person?

I would be especially interested about this chart interpretation, mind you, he is my favorite. I respect his "earthiness" and honestly I would love to have a long-term relationship with someone like him. He really turns me on and surprised me with his ways. We were kids in the same neighborhood. Then we haven't met for about 15 years, due to I was living in another town. Now I moved back since a while and we happened to run into each other at the doctor's office, that was a totally unexpected meetup. (Would love to know if there was some transit in play but I don't have the knowledge how to look this information up.) We started to talk, went on a couple of dates, but then he got kind of emotional towards me, saying I insult him etc... it was not my intention, but we had some argument. He then kind of expected me to chase him, which is just not my style really... I feel like we would need time to figure this relationship out which I'm fully willing to do, he turns me on and I believe he is a person who could be husband material, but he is a bit cocky Virgo and I'm an Aqua :D So, he did cut me off from communication lines and said he doesn't care about me. Though we live like 500 meters apart from each other... Maybe I messed up, maybe he is hiding something, not sure, but it bugs me when I look at our composite and synastry because both seem really nice to me. Actually, when I read some interpretations on astro.com or other places, they read like a nice relationship. Am I not seeing some obvious signs of misfit here? Composite Sun, Mercury, Uranus in 10th house, Moon in 2nd, Venus in 5th, Mars and NN in 4th - seems like a longterm domestic love relationship potential to me. But maybe my interpretation is wrong? Could someone please tell me how else does this composite chart could read? If it's not a marriage match then what's the significance of such composite Sun placement and 10th-4th axis? How could I figure if any of us had some important transit on the day we reunited after a long time? His birth time is exact as well as mine too, and I think based on astrological comparison I have one of the best synastry with him from all my possibilities, so its a petty how it went. Would love to know if it's worth trying because it has future, or better to let it go. Would appreciate any thought from you dear community.

Composite: https://imageshack.com/i/pmMafWX2j

Synastry (he is inside): https://imageshack.com/i/pmgbQlJTp

Last edited: