Own children

Star Light

It's been a year since I wrote that question, still no pregnancy. I have been trying to study some astrology on the subject but not knowing much it is quite difficult so I gave up. At the moment I'm at What happens happens for a reason mentality...

Anyway, as we spoke about lunar ovulation I would like to share something with you. A couple of months ago I had my "regular" ovulation mid-cycle which was confirmed by ovulation tests. The "pain" or rather the feeling then switched from one ovary to the other right after the ovulation and it went on for a while. Since I bought a larger pack of ovulation tests I decided to do a test, more out of curiousity than anything else.

The first one wasn't positive, but it showed two lines. I thought well maybe it still shows two lines from back then (which would be strange because hormone levels fall but who knows). The next day the feeling was still present so I did another one which showed the same. Then I thought, what if it's a faulty test (it is from a reliable company, but you never know). So I actually spent one using water and it was negative. The next day or the day after that the feeling was still present so I made another one, and this one it was definitely positive.

Then I checked my lunar ovulation calendar, and lo and behold, the second ovulation coinided with my lunar ovulation, even though it was at the end of my cycle!:w00t:

The interesting thing is that this isn't the first time it's happened, once it's actually been sort of confirmed by an ultrasound though back then I was dealing with other problems so I didn't put much thought into it, but looking back I see it coincided also then. I haven't used any tests back then and another time I remember it, but I think I can have two ovulations per cycle, one "regular", as in the time it's supposed to be, and the other lunar, which may fall on other days of the cycle (usually it was at the end though it might have been sooner too but I haven't been focused on it).

I'm not making any conclusions, either astrological or biological or medical based on this, I have only made a test one month firstly just out of curiosity and because I had more of them, and I know that once before it was seen by an ultrasound (twice in a month, by a different doctor), I just found it extremely interesting and wanted to share, if any of you might find it fascinating too.

Star Light

I'm back here with a short update, should anyone be interested.

After more than a year has passed with no luck so I have now started the IVF process. I was hoping to concieve naturally but it hasn't happened and since I'm older now and my chances are rapidly decreasing I am in the process.

In about a month we should know if it worked so let's hope for the best!

Astrologer Joseph

Hi Star Light

Have you considered using the Equal House system with your chart interpretation? Based on this system, your Saturn falls in the 4th house and Pluto falls in the 5th house. From the charts I have interpreted over many years, these placements do explain issues with pregnancy, miscarriages and procreating children, etc.

Astrologer Joseph

Star Light

Joseph, thank you for your input. Would you care to elaborate more on this topic or rather my particular case?

I actually don't know much about astrology as it's just so complex, and what I know is from Placidus so Equal house system now sounds extremely complicated to me. I would be very glad if you could share some important points about this from my chart.

Thank you!

Astrologer Joseph

Joseph, thank you for your input. Would you care to elaborate more on this topic or rather my particular case?

I actually don't know much about astrology as it's just so complex, and what I know is from Placidus so Equal house system now sounds extremely complicated to me. I would be very glad if you could share some important points about this from my chart.

Thank you!

Hi Star Light

The Babylonians first used the equal house system. It is where from your Ascendant, the houses are numbered 12, with each house being 30 degrees in size. If you overlay it on your posted chart it will place your planets and points in certain houses. This will aid with interpretations around the issues you speak about. I'll PM you with further information.

Astrologer Joseph