Happy birthday to me! Love, Pluto

Soooo happy that the first aspect to my natal chart is Pluto square Pluto (been squatting hard on it for the last couple weeks) within an hour of turning 40 :andy:

I am getting married in 5 days good enough change for ya pluto? :biggrin:

Been whomped the last couple years with all the cardinal, specifically Capricorn stuff beating up most of my chart. Sun/Merc/Jup/Sat/Pluto in Libra square Moon/N node in Cancer. Fun times.

At least skies are nice today a lil, Venus is here to celebrate, not just a solar return for me!

I've gotten through and maybe even stronger than ever in some ways but know it's gonna take a while to unpack all of this and get rid of resentments//regain some grace and pure gratitude.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 12.31.36.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 12.31.36.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 39
Meh I think that Jupiter on my Ascendant backfired. Now with a total of 25 pandemic pounds gained in the last 2 years. My health is the worst it's ever been and body image is not good.

I guess I'm over most of it but Pluto square sun and conjunct my south node might be the final straw. I want to quit my job, my band, run for the hills. Luckily my husband is the best and understands this but dang do I just want to blow everything up and start over. Constantly stuck- job is a pretty decent situation and I've been in literal poverty or just over it until about 3 years ago, but I'm also kinda over it, healthcare is just hard; band is the only game in town, if I quit there is nowhere else to play this music, I know no one to even ask to start my own group and tbh have no interest in it. If I quit All The Things then pluto wins? Or who even is left of me?

Also if i quit All The Things I have basically no desire to stay in the town I'm at, but financially it doesn't make sense, plus my husband isn't ready yet to move (if my life was fine I wouldn't care to move. I've moved a ton in my adult life and kinda over it anyway)

Also Pluto moving through the dregs of 11th house, most of my friends have disappeared on me, I'm tired of being the one to constantly pursue/keep in touch. Feeling like no one is left by the time that's over. This was especially hard during wedding prep, so many people bailed on me/us.