Am I pregnant? Confused on some placements

11thHouse

Hello, thank you for considering helping me :)

It has been some time since I last studied traditional astrology but now I am curious about horary. The placements are all in whole houses.

So the rising is in cancer, which is appropriate for the question, it's ruler is the moon which is in the 2nd house in leo. Leo is a barren sign, so I know that's a bad sign. What about the 2nd house? I couldn't find any information about that.
The 5th house is in scorpio, so a good sign. It's ruler is mars and it's also in the 5th. So I think it's a good sign? Additionally the pars fortunae is in this house as well. Moon and Mars are squaring each other... is that bad or good? I read somewhere that any aspect is good but I'm not sure about that.
Jupiter is in the 8th house and squares Mars and opposes the moon... doesn't sound to promising?

Can somebody please help me out interpret it a bit more. I would be really glad and appreciate it a lot.

Some background information: I'm married, but the baby would not be planed - but we would obviously keep it. We normally use protection, but last time my husband but the condom on only towards the end. Normally I wouldn't sweat this too much, but I am already 5 days late on my period and I took a test on day 1, 3 and 4, they all came out negative. With a lot of imagination I could imagine a faint shadow on the last one, so I will be testing once more anyway.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-27 um 18.10.43.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-27 um 18.10.43.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 54

Almohsin

Hello, thank you for considering helping me :)

It has been some time since I last studied traditional astrology but now I am curious about horary. The placements are all in whole houses.

So the rising is in cancer, which is appropriate for the question, it's ruler is the moon which is in the 2nd house in leo. Leo is a barren sign, so I know that's a bad sign. What about the 2nd house? I couldn't find any information about that.
The 5th house is in scorpio, so a good sign. It's ruler is mars and it's also in the 5th. So I think it's a good sign? Additionally the pars fortunae is in this house as well. Moon and Mars are squaring each other... is that bad or good? I read somewhere that any aspect is good but I'm not sure about that.
Jupiter is in the 8th house and squares Mars and opposes the moon... doesn't sound to promising?

Can somebody please help me out interpret it a bit more. I would be really glad and appreciate it a lot.

Some background information: I'm married, but the baby would not be planed - but we would obviously keep it. We normally use protection, but last time my husband but the condom on only towards the end. Normally I wouldn't sweat this too much, but I am already 5 days late on my period and I took a test on day 1, 3 and 4, they all came out negative. With a lot of imagination I could imagine a faint shadow on the last one, so I will be testing once more anyway.

Hi!
The problem here is that Saturn is in the seventh house, and this usually creates confusion in the answer .

The answer is supposed to be yes you are pregnant!!!
Because Mars is in his fifth house and the moon makes contact with him and the connection is previous.

There is also a collection of light by Jupiter, as it combines the light of the moon and Mars.

As I said, the answer should be yes!
But being Saturn in the seventh! Here is the confusion .

Also, Cancer is the rising sign. It is usually not positive in the horary astrology issues, but I do not know its impact on the issue of the question about pregnancy.

11thHouse

Hi!
The problem here is that Saturn is in the seventh house, and this usually creates confusion in the answer .

Because Mars is in his fifth house and the moon makes contact with him and the connection is previous.

There is also a collection of light by Jupiter, as it combines the light of the moon and Mars.

Also, Cancer is the rising sign. It is usually not positive in the horary astrology issues, but I do not know its impact on the issue of the question about pregnancy.

Thank you very much for helping me out! I appreciate it very much! :)
But isn't saturn in the 8th house and venus in the 7th? Or did you use some other system? And would it change your answer if saturn is it the 8th?
Thanks again!

11thHouse

Hi!

Hello, and thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much! :)
Isn't saturn it the 8th house and venus in the 7th? Or did you use some different system? And does this change your answer?
Thanks a lot again!

Almohsin

Isn't saturn it the 8th house and venus in the 7th? Or did you use some different system? And does this change your answer?
Thanks a lot again!

I don't know why I saw Saturn on the seventh!! Maybe because of another astrological chart. I apologize to you . My answer will remain as it is only we cancel the saying of Saturn in the seventh.

welcome and good luck

11thHouse

I don't know why I saw Saturn on the seventh!! Maybe because of another astrological chart. I apologize to you . My answer will remain as it is only we cancel the saying of Saturn in the seventh.

welcome and good luck

No problem :) I also just realized that I answered twice, as there was a problem the first time. Sorry about that.
Thank you for helping me and have a good day ^^

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks a lot again!

The rising point is 24 Can and Descendant is 24 Cap.
In most house systems, other than whole house that you used here, Saturn is in the 7th as Almohsin indicated.
And Venus is in the 6th.

11thHouse

In most house systems, other than whole house that you used here, Saturn is in the 7th as Almohsin indicated.
And Venus is in the 6th.

Thank you for clearing that up! May I ask for your opinion on this chart? :)

martinbd

The answer is NO.

Yes would be, if

1. the ruler of the ASC or Moon were in the V. house (Sahl ibn Bishr)
2. the ruler of the V. house were in the I. house (Sahl)
3. the ruler of the ASC were in an angle (or were received by a planet in an angle) and free from impediments. (Bonatti)
4. Moon were received by a benefic planet. (Bonatti)

And I think, even if there was a applying aspect between the ruler of the ASC (or Moon) an the ruler of the V. house.

What is an update on the situation?

11thHouse

The answer is NO.

Yes would be, if

1. the ruler of the ASC or Moon were in the V. house (Sahl ibn Bishr)
2. the ruler of the V. house were in the I. house (Sahl)
3. the ruler of the ASC were in an angle (or were received by a planet in an angle) and free from impediments. (Bonatti)
4. Moon were received by a benefic planet. (Bonatti)

And I think, even if there was a applying aspect between the ruler of the ASC (or Moon) an the ruler of the V. house.

What is an update on the situation?

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me, you are absolutely right! I took another test yesterday and it was negative and today I finally started my period 9 days late.

Almohsin

And Venus is in the 6th.

Thank you IleneK
Yes, indeed, Saturn was on the seventh because I used the division of houses according to the Placidus system, But then I forgot when she asked me and I didn't notice.
This is a picture of the astrological chart that I used according to the ZET astrology program.
I usually do not trust Cancer if the sign is ascending because I have seen that most of the answers are negative.
And Saturn is actually in the seventh house!!! This is the source of the great confusion.

picture of astrological chart

Attachments

• Am I pregnant.jpg
    Am I pregnant.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited: