5th house mercury .

Jai Kishen

Hey members ,
I wanted to know if 5th house mercury (in sag.) has anything to do with me falling for "nerds" ? cause I normally am attracted to the "bad girls" but I always fall for the "nerds" lol

does the mercury in 5th house in sag have to do anything with it ?
or is it the saturn (conj moon) in 7th house in aqua ?

Asking ,
Jai~

Munch

I'd say it's the Aquarian moon in the 7th. Of course, as usual, one would actually need to see the full chart to answer this without disclaimers.

I'm curious why you think Sagittarian Mercury equates to nerds? How do you define nerd? This sparks my interest. :)

Astrodawn

hey Jai,

I have mercury in sag in 5th, and saturn in 7th opposite moon. I like you have been attracted to bad boys and yet end up with intelligent men. My partner is highly intelligent computer programmer - does that count as geek lol.

I think that mercury in sag requires a travelling mind, while the 5th indicates I someone who you can 'play' with (in a fun way)The saturn in the 7th with a moon contact is a whole new story of loneliness in its self

however after saying that, I think that it may be other aspects that cause your attraction to bad girls! mine comes from a moon, uranus, pluto, mars conjunction in virgo grrrr that squares my mercury.

How old are you?

Ixaee

My Mercury is in Sagittarius, in my 4th.... conjunct my Uranus at that! And my 7th house Aquarius is of course ruled by Uranus.

I also tend to fall for very intelligent men, foreigners (not American), unusual, and they usually loveee to talk.

Mercury in your 5th could influence this...

Where is your Uranus (ruler of 7th)? Where is your Venus? And what aspects are those two planets making?

They would both hold keys, and maybe better your understanding of who you tend to fall inlove with - and why.

Jai Kishen

hey Jai,

I have mercury in sag in 5th, and saturn in 7th opposite moon. I like you have been attracted to bad boys and yet end up with intelligent men. My partner is highly intelligent computer programmer - does that count as geek lol.

I think that mercury in sag requires a travelling mind, while the 5th indicates I someone who you can 'play' with (in a fun way)The saturn in the 7th with a moon contact is a whole new story of loneliness in its self

however after saying that, I think that it may be other aspects that cause your attraction to bad girls! mine comes from a moon, uranus, pluto, mars conjunction in virgo grrrr that squares my mercury.

How old are you?

ah ~ i c , yes I do love a partner with whom I can play with ..

I am 20 .

Jai Kishen

@Munch and @Ixaee :

Well I normally qualify as a guy who is opposite to a nerd (but ambitious person )
I define a nerd , who :
1. studies all the time ! like 16hrs a day !
2. who is very shy and not so confident when communicating (orally)
3. she's not that adventures
in short , she is the girl who wears glasses in the class and studies alot ... and she the type of girl who is pretty but doesnt know it . (more grounded ! , and best part abt them THEY ARE NOT FAKE !!! )

I relate the 5th house as the house of dating,
and mercury = planet of communication , intellect , education etc...

so ~ plus yea , I think the moon in aqua can cause it , but then Dr.farr pointed out (in another thread) that my satrun in the 7th house is in a higher degree and is much stronger than the moon , so the moons energy is absorbed by saturn ...

oh ! and i forgot to mention , I also fall for girls who dont give a **** abt me ..... (and most of the nerds dont give a **** to anyone , cause they are busy studying or doing something boring )

P.S : thats my chart , its under whole signs method ,
orb factor is 40% , so only the important aspects can be seen.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jai_kishen_hw.64125.64163.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jai_kishen_hw.64125.64163.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Ixaee

Your Venus is in Libra in your 3rd = A pleasant, somewhat submissive, maybe quiet, pretty woman who studies often and is happiest when in a relationship.. 3rd rules communications and studies for the most part..

And it is trining your Moon (marriage partner) & Saturn in your 7th...

You said you like a girl who's pretty but doesnt know it ~ lol... thats exactly what this placement/aspecting says. A pretty Libra-type, who is intelligent, studies often, but is not at all superficial (Aqua moon) and doesnt really associate herself with too much pride....... she doesnt even acknowledge that she's pretty!

Jai Kishen

Your Venus is in Libra in your 3rd = A pleasant, somewhat submissive, maybe quiet, pretty woman who studies often and is happiest when in a relationship.. 3rd rules communications and studies for the most part..

And it is trining your Moon (marriage partner) & Saturn in your 7th...

You said you like a girl who's pretty but doesnt know it ~ lol... thats exactly what this placement/aspecting says. A pretty Libra-type, who is intelligent, studies often, but is not at all superficial (Aqua moon) and doesnt really associate herself with too much pride....... she doesnt even acknowledge that she's pretty!

OMG ! thats my type !! hehehe , i love it that :
1. they dont give a **** to others
2. they are note fake ! i hate women with "fake attitude"

and yea , they are very elegant .

ty, for taking the time to read my thread and sharing ur insight on this matter .

Claire19

Hey members ,
I wanted to know if 5th house mercury (in sag.) has anything to do with me falling for "nerds" ? cause I normally am attracted to the "bad girls" but I always fall for the "nerds" lol

does the mercury in 5th house in sag have to do anything with it ?
or is it the saturn (conj moon) in 7th house in aqua ?

Asking ,
Jai~
Need a chart always. A single aspect out of context cannot be analysed. Mercury is the planet of intellect and study and in Sagittarius it indicates high learning and college situations. If you are attracted to bad girls but fall for nerds that is a contradiction right there. Cannot a nerdy girl be also sexual?? 7th house saturn conjunct moon can indicate long term friends, and all sorts of partners but that is for when you are committed. It can be that you marry later in life or someone older. I see you having a mothering type of relationship and one that is rather disciplined and restrictive emotionally. It indicates a stable domestic life but not very romantic in nature.

Jai Kishen

Need a chart always. A single aspect out of context cannot be analysed. Mercury is the planet of intellect and study and in Sagittarius it indicates high learning and college situations. If you are attracted to bad girls but fall for nerds that is a contradiction right there. Cannot a nerdy girl be also sexual?? 7th house saturn conjunct moon can indicate long term friends, and all sorts of partners but that is for when you are committed. It can be that you marry later in life or someone older. I see you having a mothering type of relationship and one that is rather disciplined and restrictive emotionally. It indicates a stable domestic life but not very romantic in nature.

I have posted my chart in the above reply ,

and yes , me being playful = sexual attraction ... (stellium in scorpio in 4th house )