Quick'nDirty: Phonecall with HR – will I get the job?

Glinda

Hi Guys :D

What do you think: Will I get this job? The job is represented by mars, moon makes next aspect to mars and north node, wether "yes or no", it will be because it is kind of destined. Sun is also appying to mars.

Mars is separating from saturn, was there a problem with the job? Sun applies to a trine with jupiter, but I don't like sun applying to opposition with saturn to be honest.

Any ideas?

Cheers & thanks
G

Attachments

• xyz.jpg
    xyz.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 31

Sunrise

Hi Guys :D

What do you think: Will I get this job? The job is represented by mars, moon makes next aspect to mars and north node, wether "yes or no", it will be because it is kind of destined. Sun is also appying to mars.

Mars is separating from saturn, was there a problem with the job? Sun applies to a trine with jupiter, but I don't like sun applying to opposition with saturn to be honest.

Any ideas?

Cheers & thanks
G

Hi Glinda!
I don't see to get the job! Sorry! Hope iam wrong!
good luck

Last edited:

Sunrise

Riva and Sunrise thank you guys, could you please give reasons why you think "yes" or "no"?
Hi Glinda and sory for my short answer but sometimes i do not have much time to write my thougths with details.
Anyway, my opinion in this chart:
I said that iam not positive because::
sun:=you,
:mars:=job
there is no aspect, no traslantion, collection.... between you...
The moon, from your first house if you ll see, will meet first :saturn:=others - 7th and after that :mars:=job. Other will take the job!
hope iam wrong dear
good luck