Is he sick ??

Glinda

Hi Guys

I casted a chart with the question: Is he sick/ill? I was asking myself, why I hear zero from him. He is also not online on social media recently.

His significator is in his own 12th house together with mars. Looks like, it could absolutely be that he is sick, or somehow secluded from daily life:
His turned 6th ruler mars is applying to his significator jupiter in his own 12th house.

Venus applies to mars/jupiter from his 2nd house and emphasizes 6th/12th house issues by rulership of his 12th (and taurus in his turned 6th).
Since this is a good aspect I would say, it stands for a recovery. I hope it doesn't represent a person – but honestly I don't see this, looking at what
venus rules in this chart.

As a past influence I can see that the moon is separating from a square to this mars/jupiter conjunction, so I guess there have been problems of some kind.
I would even go that far, that it is something like a poisoning, like too much alcohol (too hard partying on New Years Eve maybe – jupiter rules his 5th!) etc.

My significator mercury in his 1st house and in detriment shows my concerns for him.

Seems like I will hear something from him in 3 time units: The moon – ruler of my 3rd house – is applying to a trine with my significator mercury.
A second sign for a reconnection is, that there is a translation of light happening: Moon separating from quesited and appyling to querent by trine,
also by 1 to 3 time units.

What do you guys say? Is there anything to add?

Cheers
G.

Attachments

• Is_he_sick.jpg
    Is_he_sick.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Guys

I casted a chart with the question: Is he sick/ill? I was asking myself, why I hear zero from him. He is also not online on social media recently.

His significator is in his own 12th house together with mars. Looks like, it could absolutely be that he is sick, or somehow secluded from daily life:
His turned 6th ruler mars is applying to his significator jupiter in his own 12th house.

Venus applies to mars/jupiter from his 2nd house and emphasizes 6th/12th house issues by rulership of his 12th (and taurus in his turned 6th).
Since this is a good aspect I would say, it stands for a recovery. I hope it doesn't represent a person – but honestly I don't see this, looking at what
venus rules in this chart.

As a past influence I can see that the moon is separating from a square to this mars/jupiter conjunction, so I guess there have been problems of some kind.
I would even go that far, that it is something like a poisoning, like too much alcohol (too hard partying on New Years Eve maybe – jupiter rules his 5th!) etc.

My significator mercury in his 1st house and in detriment shows my concerns for him.

Seems like I will hear something from him in 3 time units: The moon – ruler of my 3rd house – is applying to a trine with my significator mercury.
A second sign for a reconnection is, that there is a translation of light happening: Moon separating from quesited and appyling to querent by trine,
also by 1 to 3 time units.

What do you guys say? Is there anything to add?

Cheers
G.

I don't think he/Jup is sick. He is in your 6th/house of illness, not his.
He, as Jup, is conjunct Mars, ruler of his 5th, the house of romance and pleasure. Perhaps he is just hiding from you [since he is in his 12th]?

Last edited:

Glinda

I don't think he/Jup is sick. He is in your 6th/house of illness, not his.
He, as Jup, is conjunct Mars, ruler of his 5th, the house of romance and pleasure. Perhaps he is just remaining hidden from you [since he is in your 12th]?

Mars is not his 5th house ruler, mars is his 12th house ruler. Jupiter is his 5th house ruler.

I got a message from him exactly as I said, in 3 time units. He was not sick obviously but kind of depressed.

IleneK

Premium Member
Mars is not his 5th house ruler, mars is his 12th house ruler. Jupiter is his 5th house ruler.

I got a message from him exactly as I said, in 3 time units. He was not sick obviously but kind of depressed.

I am glad you heard from him.

Chrys is correct that I was using whole sign houses.
So in that house system, Mars does rule his 5th.
And his 12th.
The 12th is about sacrifice and putting others before oneself. It may be about needing or seeking a more solitary or monastic setting, and it may be in that context in which he takes his pleasure, combining Mars' strong influence on him/Jup. What you see as depression-like in him may be this need. I see Mars' influence being strong as it is in its dignity and in exact, partile conjunction, so I would look to the houses/signs that Mars rules to get a more nuanced handle on what may be going on with Jup/him.

I wish you the best in this matter.

Glinda

I am glad you heard from him.

Chrys is correct that I was using whole sign houses.
So in that house system, Mars does rule his 5th.
And his 12th. .

I wish you the best in this matter.

I understood better now, thank you very very much dear IleneK. Yes, I guess he just wants to do what ever he likes/having fun etc., everything else is a big burden for this timeframe.

Cheers
G.