Is he dating/juggling multipe people?

Glinda

Hi everybody :)

It's horary time! :w00t: My question was: is he dating/juggling multiple people at the same time? My concerns are because we have an erratic way of messaging – like bombardment of messages and then again reading the message and answering it loooot later. I mean I know that people don't have to answer right away to messages but anyhow in our days it is ok to have concerns when you dont want to waste your time with people who don't know what they want, right?

Allright enough of that, lets get to the chart, shall we? :happy:

I have to say I was a little suprised by this one, I expected a very bad chart wtih lots of separative aspects:

Lets begin with the as/dc rulers mars and venus. Mars is in its own house at the descendant wich puts an exclamation mark on the impulsive and flip flopping nature of the other person. Especially in opposition to retrograde jupiter wich rules my 3rd house of communication. It seems that my concerns are more my problem with my racing thoughts and obviously my judgement is a little off (jupiter retro conjunct ascendant and saturn in 3rd house). So to be honest I am little confused, I guess he likes me (shown by venus in his sign, although I don't feel so well about him right now (mistrusting) -> venus in detriment).

What surprised me is the translation of light that will occur through the moon connecting venus/mars in 3 time units. Seems as if there will be a meeting or union, IF I DON'T SPOIL IT, because although moon is the faster planet and about to perform a nice contact between mars and venus, mars is heading towards an opposition to jupiter rx in 2 time units. If I stay calm and patient, this thing could get a chance. The lasts aspects of the moon are very favourable – trine to jupiter, sextile to saturn, conjunction to mercury (although I don't like mercury here tbh, because it rules his 5th/3rd house wich has the north node on its cusp, thank god mercury moves away from mars and not towards it).

So … is that a good analyse or not so much? Please help my confused mind bringing clarity to this chart interpretation.

Thank you ALL!
G.

Attachments

• is_he_dating_multiple.jpg
    is_he_dating_multiple.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 55

dr. farr

Well, I'll use the Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method to answer this question:

He = 7th house = Aries = Mars, which according to the 8 Ball criteria gives a "NO" (he his not dating and juggling multiple people) answer to your question.

I use the Magic 8 Ball here because in the horary method I follow, the testimonies are not clear (to me)...note also that in REGULAR horary, regarding this chart, and relative to Venus and Mars significators, there will be a refranation (of Venus) before their aspect will perfect.

Glinda

I use the Magic 8 Ball here because in the horary method I follow, the testimonies are not clear (to me)...note also that in REGULAR horary, regarding this chart, and relative to Venus and Mars significators, there will be a refranation (of Venus) before their aspect will perfect.

Thanks a lot Dr Farr!!! What do you think about the translation of light that will occur between venus/mars?

dr. farr

What do you think about the translation of light that will occur between venus/mars?

In the horary method I follow ("Ankara" horary) TOL is not regarded as a testtimony; from the perspective of REGULAR horary, however, I believe the refranation of Venus negates the TOL influence.

Glinda

In the horary method I follow ("Ankara" horary) TOL is not regarded as a testtimony; from the perspective of REGULAR horary, however, I believe the refranation of Venus negates the TOL influence.

I am not so shure about this. The planet that peforms the TOL – the moon – is not retrograde and venus is technically not retro at the moment too, but hey, probably it is wishful thinking and time will tell what is about to happen. You're the Pro here.

Thanks again Dr. Farr!

dr. farr

I am not so shure about this. The planet that peforms the TOL – the moon – is not retrograde and venus is technically not retro at the moment too,

That's why the Ankara method (and I) do not use the concept of refranation-because the Ankara method uses the CELESTIAL PICTURE AT THE MOMENT OF THE HORARY QUESTION as giving the answer to that question,NOT what the planets of the moment will EVENTUALLY do at a future time. Regular horary would say that Venus, since it will go RX in the FUTURE, before it perfects a conjunction with Mars, gives a refranation, which would knock out the influence of the TOL: Ankara horary does not recognize refranation (because it relates to a FUTURE change of the planets in the chart of the moment of the horary question)...

Glinda

That's why the Ankara method (and I) do not use the concept of refranation-because the Ankara method uses the CELESTIAL PICTURE AT THE MOMENT OF THE HORARY QUESTION as giving the answer to that question,NOT what the planets of the moment will EVENTUALLY do at a future time. Regular horary would say that Venus, since it will go RX in the FUTURE, before it perfects a conjunction with Mars, gives a refranation, which would knock out the influence of the TOL: Ankara horary does not recognize refranation (because it relates to a FUTURE change of the planets in the chart of the moment of the horary question)...

Thank you … I see, very interesting that Ankara method, have to do my little research! :smile: