Transiting Pluto square Moon - experiences?

GPrincess

Has anyone gone through this transit and is willing to share their experiences? :innocent:

Hello Bina!

It's really funny cause i was just reading this interpretation in another thread. Here is what i read!

The interpretation (Robert Hand) includes this:
In your personal life, this influence can bring an emotional power struggle with someone. Such a struggle can be quite destructive, because the tactics are very subversive, perhaps including manipulation of guilt, jealousy or sense of duty. You will not attempt to wield power directly and nakedly, which your opponent could fight easily. It takes extremely clear perception to see exactly what is happening.

This influence also may signify a relationship in which you feel fascinated by the other person, even though you feel that the relationship is bad for you. You seem unable to get away. Actually you are experiencing a repressed aspect of yourself through the other person.

Now i would really want to know how you feel it cause i know a person who has it right now :)

Bina

Hi Princess,
thanks for your reply and interesting interpretation from Robert Hand. I've read quite a few interpretations so far, but none of them mentioned an emotional power struggle... I'm having this transit right now and it feels like an emotional clearing of a lot of old stuff - digging deep.
How is the person you know affected by it?
I think it also depends on the house placements of the natal moon and transiting Pluto (my moon is in the 8th and trans. Pluto in 11th). It's definitely affecting my friendships and there seem to be some changes happening there...
In the past, when I have experienced Pluto transits, what was happening often felt very intense during the transit itself, and only afterwards could I see clearly what had changed.

GPrincess

Hi Princess,
thanks for your reply and interesting interpretation from Robert Hand. I've read quite a few interpretations so far, but none of them mentioned an emotional power struggle... I'm having this transit right now and it feels like an emotional clearing of a lot of old stuff - digging deep.
How is the person you know affected by it?
I think it also depends on the house placements of the natal moon and transiting Pluto (my moon is in the 8th and trans. Pluto in 11th). It's definitely affecting my friendships and there seem to be some changes happening there...
In the past, when I have experienced Pluto transits, what was happening often felt very intense during the transit itself, and only afterwards could I see clearly what had changed.

Oh dear..
If you checked my threads you would see i am having a huge Pluto transit for years now... Pluto is in my 12th house for ages and now that he is finally in the last degrees of that house... guess what is conjucting... my ASC of course and will eventually go retro again... so in my 12th for a little longer and THEN in the end of this year and in the start of the new one will pass into my 1st... wow... cause i did not already had enough drama and transformation in my life :)Well fortunatelly i have a very strong Scorpio chart so i am really familiar with the ''drama'' of Pluto... which i must admit... i love it...
Squares in general are difficult and challenging aspects but they do exist in order to make us put some effort into the situation that is red lined by this particular aspect(planets involved, houses etc) This person i am telling you is a baggage of my karma hahaha so i am not sure how he feels about that square with his Moon but i can definately tell you that he is not dealing with it well... he is trying to ignore or postpone everything about it. Not sure where this will lead him but not in a good place i am pretty sure about it. Pluto will eventually force him to deal with these issues... he also has natally Pluto opposition Moon... big mummy issues... I can only hope the best for him and for you of course hahaha.

Moon has to do with our feelings no matter what house rules in natal... so it will be about emotional give and take and relationships with others in general.Power struggle is always there with that planet so is the manipulation and obsessive behaviours.. I can only tell you that these transits should be taken as gifts by all of us... for me Pluto is what will bring you down to your knees in order for you to get yourself up as a stronger and more sufficient person.

CadenceBlue

I had been dealing with transiting Pluto opposite Moon off and on since 2012 or 2013 (although not right now) and it caused problems with my homelife, my mom, and I had a lot of things happen to me behind my back, including a stalker. A lot of issues with jealousy and possessiveness, on my part and from others as well. I didn't trust people at all and I was constantly paranoid too.

Bina

I had been dealing with transiting Pluto opposite Moon off and on since 2012 or 2013 (although not right now) and it caused problems with my homelife, my mom, and I had a lot of things happen to me behind my back, including a stalker. A lot of issues with jealousy and possessiveness, on my part and from others as well. I didn't trust people at all and I was constantly paranoid too.

Yes, I'm finding it hard to trust anyone at present and feel overwhelmed by this, looking for people's ulterior motives...:sideways::pouty::unsure:

LaVidaLoca

Hi!

The same here--Pluto opposite to my natal Moon in the 7th house. Now Pluto is retrograde, therefore again similar effects. My relationships have been the target of this transit--manipulation, lies, strange attachments, etc. One in particular has been very karmic. Pluto is transiting in my 12th, and you can understand that my mental stability has been affected a little bit, as well :whistling:
I found useful to reflect deeply on my own self. Considering the connection between the 12th and 7th houses, I have started thinking that the current problems in my relationships could be the hint of something regarding me first of all. In other words, if I continue with attracting certain kinds of people, it is also my fault. It means that something in my personality and in my past leads me to want to be with these people, although I consciously know they are not good for me. My unique solution has been to look within me, and to read the others also in terms of projections of something which is obscure even to me, but that certainly comes from my inner self. That is a curious process; and although it does not justify the others' behaviors, their manipulations, it is helping me to know my true self better. It is Pluto's nature to 'destroy' in an intense way. I cannot tell you what will happen after the end of this transit, but this is the only advice I can give you.

Best,
LVL