Chiron in the 1st house?

demetraceres

They say it influences our life anyway, but if it is not very strong in the chart, you probably don't notice/feel it's influence. Aspects to Chiron are also important.

demetraceres

I'm referring to astrologers theories - speaking of angular Chiron, in aspects to luminaries, in hard aspects to personal planets. And to my own natal chart.

What is your opinion?

aquarius7000

I'm referring to astrologers theories - speaking of angular Chiron, in aspects to luminaries, in hard aspects to personal planets. And to my own natal chart.

What is your opinion?
Alright, alright.:pouty:

My opinion is that normally I try to work it out without Chiron. I like sticking to mainstream planets and Astrology and am fortunate enough to get my answers using this method. Keep it simple, I say. :biggrin:

I don't believe in strong and weak Chiron. Chiron does not have sign rulership so cannot be strong in one sign and in debilitated in the opposite-lying sign. I will, some times, look at Chiron after looking at all the planets and their aspects. Chiron alone in a house/ sign has seldom proven to me a deep influence. Could be I am just not as lucky as some modern Astrologers that even go to the extent of giving Chiron rulership over Virgo, but cannot really satisfyingly justify it. :unsure:

demetraceres

Does Chiron have a real effect on us? I have it in my first house in Sagittarius. How does this effect me?

You can post your chart, it would be easier to make any conclusions.

Alright, alright.:pouty:

My opinion is that normally I try to work it out without Chiron. I like sticking to mainstream planets and Astrology and am fortunate enough to get my answers using this method. Keep it simple, I say. :biggrin:

I don't believe in strong and weak Chiron. Chiron does not have sign rulership so cannot be strong in one sign and in debilitated in the opposite-lying sign. I will, some times, look at Chiron after looking at all the planets and their aspects. Chiron alone in a house/ sign has seldom proven to me a deep influence. Could be I am just not as lucky as some modern Astrologers that even go to the extent of giving Chiron rulership over Virgo, but cannot really satisfyingly justify it. :unsure:

Well, I'm sharing my opinions on astrology here as a total amateur. Maybe the word strong referrs only to signs and houses. I know one, quite established astrologer, who has researched Chiron and maybe I have confused it with the word emphasized or something similar. He hasn't mentioned dignities or debilities, but the positions I have already mentioned. Chiron incorporated in configurations would count too, I think. I would not count dignities or debilities either.

So, mostly I agree, I believe in most cases people are not aware of its influence, but with certain positions in natal chart Chiron can be noticed. I have very "chirotic" chart and somehow it explains a lot.

It would be interesting to hear other opinions.

demetraceres

Yet, some astrologers have researched Chiron influences and they did find relevant connections (under certain conditions).

Would you say Lilith doesn't matter, either?

AppLeo

Yet, some astrologers have researched Chiron influences and they did find relevant connections (under certain conditions).

Chiron, lilith and all those other small minorities in astrology only become important when conjunct to the AC, MC, DC, IC or a personal planet.

Lilith by itself means pretty much nothing. Lilith, for Kim Kardashian however, is conjunct her Sun, which clearly means something because you can see it in her personality.

Frisiangal

i think we could be on a similar wavelength.

(Exact Chiron conjunct MEAN Black Moon Lilith in 12 partile Virgo Ascendant.) :smile:

The Piscean

You can post your chart, it would be easier to make any conclusions.

Well, I'm sharing my opinions on astrology here as a total amateur. Maybe the word strong referrs only to signs and houses. I know one, quite established astrologer, who has researched Chiron and maybe I have confused it with the word emphasized or something similar. He hasn't mentioned dignities or debilities, but the positions I have already mentioned. Chiron incorporated in configurations would count too, I think. I would not count dignities or debilities either.

So, mostly I agree, I believe in most cases people are not aware of its influence, but with certain positions in natal chart Chiron can be noticed. I have very "chirotic" chart and somehow it explains a lot.

It would be interesting to hear other opinions.

Heres my chart.

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 40

aquarius7000

Thanks for posting your chart.

My advice, do not worry in the least about Chiron in your chart. Your Asc. / 1st-house ruler, Mars is excellently placed in Aries, in the 5th house. Are you into sports a lot or theatre?

Also, I am wondering what your area of interest is as far as career goes?

The Piscean

I'm much more a musical person than sporty. Also I couldn't do Theatre:unsure:. However when I was little I was never afraid of acting or getting involved with sports. Im not sure why I lost interest in acting or sports but Ive been a musician for 9 years and I would love to make a career of it :joyful:

aquarius7000

Your 5th house ruler, Mars, is in the 5th house and dignified (strong), as it is in Aries, its own sign. Therefore I asked about sports.

However, the 5th house also stands for creative pursuits. Especially as in your chart, your 10th house ruler, Mercury, is in Pisces conjunct Venus (music), and your Venus is exalted. You may even compose your own music with the Merc-Ven-Moon mix. It could be a bit of a struggle in the beginning, but go for it. However, if you are studying, please make sure you get your diploma/degree and do not drop out of it in between.

Abby83

Does Chiron have a real effect on us? I have it in my first house in Sagittarius. How does this effect me?

In your house - you receive the healing. And sextiles Uranus - unconventional methods give you a sense of healing, communications with a rebel friend or online etc.

Chiron is very much real and I cant believe how powerful it is. In my chart I have it in my 7th house and I find all my partners feel 'healed' after being with me whilst I just feel drained.

Bina

Chiron is very significant in your chart, it is in your first house and conjunct Pluto, sextile Uranus. You most likely have some deep healing abilities and also will attract profound healing, spiritual and transformative experiences into your life.

You will find some ideas about Pluto/Chiron in this article:

http://astrofix.net/2012/03/25/chironpluto-aspects/

And here for Uranus/Chiron:

http://astrofix.net/2011/11/16/chironuranus-aspects/

Cupid Arrow

Chiron, lilith and all those other small minorities in astrology only become important when conjunct to the AC, MC, DC, IC or a personal planet.

Lilith by itself means pretty much nothing. Lilith, for Kim Kardashian however, is conjunct her Sun, which clearly means something because you can see it in her personality.

What does it mean in her chart?