The most important event in my life !

Jai Kishen

Hi all ,

Well the past 2years hasnt really been so good , but i've gathered all my courage and got back my confidence for an exam which I will be taking in dec .
This exam is either going to make me or break me . (yes thats how my past 2years have been , an exam is going to decide if I am going to have a job or not).
So my question is , will I pass my exam in dec 2014 ?

Requesting ,

Jai

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_pass_cfa_lv_1_dec_2014.58789.59414.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_pass_cfa_lv_1_dec_2014.58789.59414.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 38

fensi88

Yes, you will!
You are Ve and Moon. To pass exam is 10th house matter so ruler is Sa. We see Ve will sextile Sa, so that would be Yes answer to your question. Also, we have aspect Moon trine POF another testimony for pass exam.

Jai Kishen

Yes, you will!
You are Ve and Moon. To pass exam is 10th house matter so ruler is Sa. We see Ve will sextile Sa, so that would be Yes answer to your question. Also, we have aspect Moon trine POF another testimony for pass exam.

Thank you Fensi for taking out time to reply to my question .
I hope your predictions comes true and finally my life takes a upward trajectory .

Thanking ,

Jai

rafaella

The correct chart has angular Moon in Gemeni, ASC again in Taurus with Venus your significator in Virgo and Saturn the 9th ruler for exam. Venus aspects Saturn by sextile, but look at the dignity...Venus is in fall, bad shape but also in term and face. So your ability to be ready for the test is not quite there. Saturn is in detriment of Venus, harming Venus, so this test/study is not going to be making it easy for you. Saturn is tricky.

Venus is on the cusp of 5th pretty much, 5 degrees away from 5th, so that accidental dignity is not there either. But you have mutual reception with Mercury and Mercury is conjunct NN. Moon and Venus ruled by Mercury, which rules study/exams in general. Moon in square Venus next.... some struggle here

So from all this, I think that you may pass, even though your significator is in bad shape. I doubt you will get a very good result, but I think you will make it.

good luck!

Last edited:

Jai Kishen

here is the 2014 chart . sorry for the wrong year . my bad :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_clear_cfa_level_1_in_dec_2014.71122.15794.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_clear_cfa_level_1_in_dec_2014.71122.15794.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 21

Jai Kishen

The correct chart has angular Moon in Gemeni, ASC again in Taurus with Venus your significator in Virgo and Saturn the 9th ruler for exam. Venus aspects Saturn by sextile, but look at the dignity...Venus is in fall, bad shape but also in term and face. So your ability to be ready for the test is not quite there. Saturn is in detriment of Venus, harming Venus, so this test/study is not going to be making it easy for you. Saturn is tricky.

Venus is on the cusp of 5th pretty much, 5 degrees away from 5th, so that accidental dignity is not there either. But you have mutual reception with Mercury and Mercury is conjunct NN. Moon and Venus ruled by Mercury, which rules study/exams in general. Moon in square Venus next.... some struggle here

So from all this, I think that you may pass, even though your significator is in bad shape. I doubt you will get a very good result, but I think you will make it.

good luck!

Thanks rafaella for the time you spent and the reading .
Well true studying for this exam is a pain , especially when you have health issues . Oh well , as long as I pass , I am a happy camper.

Thanking ,
Jai

Jai Kishen

good luck!

The results just came in and you were right .
I passed ! although the marks are slightly lower . but not much .
anyways i am extermly happy :)

Thanking ,

Jai