Chart Interpretation

Zarathu

Account Closed
1. Are you sure you don't want a vedic intepretation since you Are from India

2. In the Christian part of the world its now Christmas, and most of us don't have time to do this work for you.

3.The chances of you becoming a billionaire or a famous movie star are so remote that your question comes into the frivilous category. For the professionals here, astrology is not a fun thing to do on Saturday afternoon, but the essential part of our lives. So frivilous question about becoming a billionaire and a famous movie star are not something that we are interested in answering.

4. You are only 8 years old. Few astrologers here are going to answer this for an 8 year old child. Sorry;

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Date of Birth:10.12.2005
Time of Birth:12.42PM (IST)
Place of Birth: Calcutta (India)
Question: Hi Gurus, can you please provide some assessment/interpretation of this chart ?
Does this horoscope have any career future in Films/Movies and good finance opportunities with Billionare/Mult-Millionare status?
You may have been led to believe that this chart has those possibilities.... by the way, if you are unaware of how to attach a chart to your post on the forum
then here is a link to instructions HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126
1. Are you sure you don't want a vedic intepretation since you Are from India
LINK TO VEDIC FORUM if of interest http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87
2. In the Christian part of the world its now Christmas, and most of us don't have time to do this work for you.
Ours is an International Forum, open to anyone from any religious persuasion or philosophy
and there are numerous members online who may well have time to respond to you
In general, keep in mind there are time differences around the World
So members post according to their own timezone
For example there is a time difference of several hours between San Francisco California and Miami Florida

Ours is primarily a learning forum
and therefore many responses are likely to be from those who are self-taught and know as much astrology as yourself.

Many of our members are complete beginners with only a few hours, weeks and months of interest in astrology

Other members have studied astrology for four or five years
during which they may or may not have completed formal courses of study

Astrology is simply a useful and interesting hobby for many members.

A few members have practiced astrology for many decades

We have an EDUCATION BOARD http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=79

And for astrological software, astrological books
and other recommendations there's the
RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=24

4. You are only 8 years old. Few astrologers here are going to answer this for an 8 year old child. Sorry;
Not necessarily, the request may have been posted by the parent and/or parents of an 8 year old child :smile:

vs11 do keep in mind that astrologers not unsurprisingly have different opinions
so are not in agreement regarding the different aspects of astrology.
There are a myriad astrological techniques including
Ancient
Modern
Medieval
Vedic
Chinese
Hellenistic
Sidereal
Tropical
Mayan
Celtic
African
Tibetan
to name just a few

By the way, before posting any charts, do read the forum rules http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

in particular

Ethical rules to observe

Astrological data are highly sensitive.
We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously.
If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum, indexed by search engines (Google, for instance), so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person, but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search
3.The chances of you becoming a billionaire or a famous movie star are so remote that your question comes into the frivilous category. For the professionals here, astrology is not a fun thing to do on Saturday afternoon, but the essential part of our lives. So frivolous question about becoming a billionaire and a famous movie star are not something that we are interested in answering.
Nevertheless I notice that this and similar questions are frequently asked on our forum
and of course the answer is not possible to find
UNLESS THE MEMBER PROVIDES AN ACCURATE TIME OF BIRTH

that's because
the Ascendant degree changes every four minutes,
therefore the accuracy of any data provided is obviously essential

Jha387

Date of Birth:10.12.2005
Time of Birth:12.42PM (IST)
Place of Birth: Calcutta (India)
Question: Hi Gurus, can you please provide some assessment/interpretation of this chart ? Does this horoscope have any career future in Films/Movies and good finance opportunities with Billionare/Mult-Millionare status?

on a primary look your chart approves your natal profile for positions in film indus As I seen in you chart. but when I seen it deeply it show there are no possibility of this, may sometimes it seems that you have entered in this glamour world but due to Venus is also lord of 8th house it will not be longer.

and your future is in medical science/ Agricultural machineries and real state and you have to devote this side and off course your financial future is sparkling with stars but with a bit of harassments and more possibility seen in these conditions of chart that they are already rich by birth.

poyi

Premium Member
The OP can simply be the parent of this 8 years old child. The verbal writing on it own very unlikely written by an 8 years old. How many 8 years old actually ask or care about their own birth time? And presenting the information clearly with the understanding of what an astrologer needs to read a chart?

We are living in a world of many religions and races not only Christian or particular race only, and surly everyone deserves equal respect. And clearly, this thread is posted on Read My chart, any method is welcome.

By the way, is Christmas, a true Christian would be giving and generous in this Giving season with the true Spring of Life flowing to give and nurture our neighbors which of course, for any race.

Moderator can remove my post after reviewed, I only wish to make some points to show our junior member not to be afraid of posting and asking for help. I would like to express positive attitude for the common good of our forum.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I was simply....

and everyone should not jump to conclusions---the moon is not full yet, nor is it Mercury Retrograde---

----Suggesting to the OP three reasons why there might not be an immediate reply to the question.

And..... to show the reality here. I still don't see a detailed reply answering the OP's questions, and perhaps, one of the suggestions might have had something to do with that.

However, I do know quite a few 8 year olds who are quite capable are writing that. However, if not an 8 year old, the the ethics of answering about somebody else who is 8 years old has apparently impacted lots of people.

My opinion of course. Others may have different opinions.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

4. you are only 8 years old. few astrologers here are going to answer this for an 8 year old child. Sorry;
JUPITERASC responded:
not necessarily, the request may have been posted by the parent and/or parents of an 8 year old child :smile:

however, i do know quite a few 8 year olds who are quite capable are writing that.
As you frequently state that prior to retirement you worked as a Child Psychologist, that is entirely possible
However, if not an 8 year old, the the ethics of answering about somebody else who is 8 years old has apparently impacted lots of people
Quite.... non semper ea sunt quae videntur :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hello Experts ,Can you please share your thoughts on this chart?
As this is primarily a learning forum, then responses are not necessarily from 'experts' :smile:

Incidentally, the OP mentions time of birth as being IST which means Indian Standard Time,
and the place of birth is listed as Calcutta,
so obviously the child in question was born in India.
The significance of the child having been born in India
is simply that the cultural norms and values in India
are such, that for parents to consult an astrologer regarding the birth chart of their child
is entirely normal,
completely acceptable
and not at all unusual

In the West as well as the East many are turning to astrology for answers related to their children and there are several threads on this forum with similar enquiries
for example

MY 10 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER'S LIFE PATH/VOCATION
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52913

DAUGHTER'S CHART WORRYING
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70138

HOW'S MY DAUGHTER'S CHART LOOK? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/member.php?u=32005