Will it get resolved ?Will we get back together?

jasim01

Dear All,

It was all going well , till i her behavior started to change and i highlighted it. And finally i found that there is someone who calls her up every day at 2:00 AM and they talk till 5:00 AM in the morning.

All day she would complain that she has headache and cant reply to my texts and finally i we started to have big fights. Fights started 28th April and went on and on till July 8. Too many times i tried to reconcile even after that but in vain.

I casted the charts in the mean while but there was no positive aspect, till it started to show lately.

I tried to persuade her through one of her friends but it was futile. Now i have asked one of my friends to help but she just refuses to talk to me and says, I am all OK till I don't talk to you. NOT READY TO TALK TO ME AT ALL. I want to her to reconcile and get back with me.

The chart i am attaching has shown up at least 4-5 times when ever i ask question the same question to my self.

Cancer is on the Ascendant So i am Moon or Jupiter and she is Saturn in my 5th house. Moon has already applied to Jupiter and ASC with Sextile and there is a trine applying between Saturn and Jupiter 7 degrees away from perfection. Jupiter is in House No 1 and in Cancer (Angular + Cardinal) which means it should be quick. But in actual , Jupiter is a slow mover and is applying to Saturn which is even slower.

Mercury which rules the 3rd house of communication is retrograde till 10 Nov.

I casted charts on Oct 22, Oct 26 - same Jupiter - Saturn Aspect was significant, obviously moon at different places.

Question:
Are we Starting to talk again to get back together? and When?
So i need guidance in it.

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 49

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear All,

It was all going well , till i her behavior started to change and i highlighted it. And finally i found that there is someone who calls her up every day at 2:00 AM and they talk till 5:00 AM in the morning.

All day she would complain that she has headache and cant reply to my texts and finally i we started to have big fights. Fights started 28th April and went on and on till July 8. Too many times i tried to reconcile even after that but in vain.

I casted the charts in the mean while but there was no positive aspect, till it started to show lately.

I tried to persuade her through one of her friends but it was futile. Now i have asked one of my friends to help but she just refuses to talk to me and says, I am all OK till I don't talk to you. NOT READY TO TALK TO ME AT ALL. I want to her to reconcile and get back with me.

The chart i am attaching has shown up at least 4-5 times when ever i ask question the same question to my self.

Cancer is on the Ascendant So i am Moon or Jupiter and she is Saturn in my 5th house. Moon has already applied to Jupiter and ASC with Sextile and there is a trine applying between Saturn and Jupiter 7 degrees away from perfection. Jupiter is in House No 1 and in Cancer (Angular + Cardinal) which means it should be quick. But in actual , Jupiter is a slow mover and is applying to Saturn which is even slower.

I casted charts on Oct 22, Oct 26 - same Jupiter - Saturn Aspect was significant, obviously moon at different places.

Question:

Horary does not permit that you keep casting until you get a more favorable chart.

jasim01

It was at different times over period of 7 months. I casted charts to know what is going On. Why im mentioning the dates in October here is due to Applying Trine 7 degrees from perfection which doesn't change.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It was at different times over period of 7 months. I casted charts to know what is going On. Why im mentioning the dates in October here is due to Applying Trine 7 degrees from perfection which doesn't change.

I believe I understand what you did and why you did it.

What I am saying is that: horary does not permit the same question to be asked over and over.
A question that is asked over and over does not give a valid horary chart.

Last edited:

unteruber

Dear All,

Why do you want to be with a woman who has clearly cheated or is cheating on you? Why are you so emotionally dependent on her? What happens if you get back with her and she cheats on you again? Will you cast another horary to find when you will you get back with her?

If you want to live in peace and find emotional fulfillment, learn to create healthy boundaries, understand your underlying emotional issues which keep you fixating on someone as deplorable as this woman, people who violate your trust once will do it again, leave them, move ahead.

Life is beautiful, respect it by being respectful towards yourself.

Last edited:

jasim01

Can anyone address/answer the Astrological Question ?
This question is about when does she starts talking again ! So its a valid question !

unteruber

Dear All,

Question:
======
While reading this please keep in that I am a beginner student of horary. Before believing or acting upon anything written following please discuss with experienced astrologers. ==>

Okay, chart is radical (even with Bonnatti's hour ruler point). You are moon (L1), she is saturn (L7). Moon as separated from Saturn so clearly you guys have a past.

You are in the H3, hence eager to communicate. She is in H5, looks like you sexually fancy her. L1 applies to L7 with an opposition (on the 17th nov) so there will be a contact but not very harmonious.

There is no mutual reception between L1 & L7, so there is no chance of the opposition to be eased.

L7 is peregrine, so she is not doing so well. Also L7 is in the fall of moon, so you probably do not like her very much.

POF is conjunct Arabic part of discord (also incidentally POF is also conj the arabic part of hour of marriage).

There will be a contact between you two, initiated by you but it seems there might be problems.

Last edited:

jasim01

What is the significance of Jupiter - Saturn trine aspect?

Isn't moon moving towards Saturn? before opposition, aren't there any other aspects before it goes into direct opposition?

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Moon, ruler of the 1st; she is Saturn, ruler of the 7th.

As night triplicity ruler of Virgo, you/Moon have strength and interest in this matter. Jupiter in its exaltion on the ascendant points to exaggerated or disproportionate interest. However, she/Saturn has no essential dignity, so has little power to act.

Reception shows inclination to act, and there is no positive reception between your two significators.

Moon makes no applying aspect to Saturn. Moon is past the sextile to Saturn, now separating from it, so the two planets no longer regard.see each other.

If there is neither positive reception nor an applying aspect between your significators, then it suggests that there will be no coming together.

What is the significance of Jupiter - Saturn trine aspect?

Isn't moon moving towards Saturn? before opposition, aren't there any other aspects before it goes into direct opposition?

Since Jupiter is not a relevant significator for this question, and its trine to Saturn separates, rather than applies, the Jupiter Saturn trine has no significance in your question. Also, I think you are correct, that there are many changes of sign and other aspects before Moon opposes Saturn such that I do not think it can be part of this delineation.

Last edited:

jasim01

I agree that moon will be in bad shape in scorpio and no mutual reception. But jupiter will be 2nd significator after moon because its positioned in house no 1.

Secondly, the trine between Jupiter and Saturn is applying 7 degrees away from perfection and its not separating trine.

Need further comments on this.

unteruber

But jupiter will be 2nd significator after moon because its positioned in house no 1.

if you consider this as a valid point to be considered, then with Sun as the general signifactor of men, moon as your primary signifactor and now jupiter as 2nd signifactor, we have 3 out of 7 planets/luminaries assigned to you? and what if you have 2 or 3 planets in the first house?

i'll suggest using the primary signifactors. issues are clearly reflected by them.

best.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree that moon will be in bad shape in scorpio and no mutual reception. But jupiter will be 2nd significator after moon because its positioned in house no 1.

Secondly, the trine between Jupiter and Saturn is applying 7 degrees away from perfection and its not separating trine.

You are not employing the terms correctly and need to get clear the actual definitions of applying and separating aspects.

tsmall

Premium Member

Do you have a source for that? Becuase honestly that just isn't how horary is done. Jupiter is not a significator in the question. Period. What this out of sect exalted Jupiter in the 1st is showing is that there are exaggerated expectations from the person owning the 1st house.

Not in this solar system. Chaldean order. Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. The only way that Saturn can ever apply to another planet is if Saturn is regrograde. Jupiter is at what? 19* Cancer. Saturn is where? 13* Scorpio. That trine perfected back in July of this year. (An ephemeris is a wondrous thing.) That trine will "perfect" again in December because Jupiter is going to move retrograde. This will...not be a fun time.

She stopped being interested in you, and became interested in Mercury. Mercury has past the conjunction with Saturn, but will turn direct and go back. As Ilene wisely pointed out, there is no applying aspect, or any aspect that can perfect without interference between your true significators. It's done, over, and time to move on.

tsmall

Premium Member
Since Jupiter is not a relevant significator for this question,

Well, it kind of is, in that Moon's next aspect will show the querent's hopes/wishes. In this case, Moon is actually appealing to Jupiter, as the next aspect will be a sextile to Jupiter, with a bit of mutual reception. It does not change the outcome of the chart, but Moon in querent's 3rd wants communication with the exaltation ruler of the ASC. Are you following me? Desperation. It's a daisy chain, but there if you look for it, to find the motivation. It doesn't change the outcome, which you already found IMHO correctly, but it changes the dynamic of why.

jasim01

OK Dear Members,

I actually found from my hard disk the first chart, as i have mentioned it appeared at least 3 times. So this is the first one with moon in 11th in exhalation , but with separating opposition with Saturn.

As i was also taking Jupiter as my Co - Ruler, and therefore getting confused. Please see the below matrix that shows that there is an applying trine. Need some comments about it. How shall i read the separating opposition aspect?

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

jasim01

Please refer to the grid which is related to the First chart of 20 October which i just posted.

I think this is the most relevant chart as this is the first one.

Attachments

• Chart Grid.jpg
    Chart Grid.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 20

tsmall

Premium Member
OK Dear Members,

I actually found from my hard disk the first chart, as i have mentioned it appeared at least 3 times. So this is the first one with moon in 11th in exhalation , but with separating opposition with Saturn.

As i was also taking Jupiter as my Co - Ruler, and therefore getting confused.

Need some comments about it. How shall i read the separating opposition aspect?

How shall you read it? Same as you have already been told. ASC in Cancer, quesited is Saturn. When you cast the original chart (though if I read your OP correctly, this isn't actually the original chart...this is the second time you have posted that the Universe was telling you...no...)

How should you read the separating aspect? You (Moon) are separating from an opposition to Saturn, with Saturn in your fall. Are you kidding me? This is where you need to go back and learn dignity and aspect theory. Opposition means adversity and contention. With no mutual rectption...well, how did that work out for you?

Moon's next applying aspect in this chart (how many, exactly, are there?) is to oppose Mercury, who is also in Moon's detriment, and rules your 3rd house of communication, as well as your 12th house of self undoing.

Peaches, heartbreak is tough, difficult and seriously hard to either understand or come to grips with. Both the charts you display show the same thing. Try though you might, you cannot control what other people think, feel or do. The best any of us can do is learn, and move on. Mostly we don't even get closure, which is what, at the heart of it, you need. Because, yeah, you need to move on, if you can.

jasim01

HI Everyone,
I am visiting this place after many months and was browsing through this thread i started. It was difficult times and which is why i was stressing so much.

I would also like to share what happened with everyone for the purpose of learning.

As I mentioned, that friend of mine was able to help us start talking again by the end of November 2013, and for a period of 5-6 weeks it was kind of back but it could not continue later on as she remained unsure and kept of moving between her options. There was a long silent period after March 11, 2014 till May 2014. After many months we spoke on 28th May 2014 and then it broke off again. Then a few weeks later in June i also moved out of that city. It was difficult for me to go through that period.

We are humans and have very little control over what goes around us. I reverted to God and left everything on him and stopped trying to find out what is in for me as I also started to feel that after trying hard and hard, I had run out of words as well.

Best Regards,

Jasim

Last edited: