What is the future?

jasim01

Dear Community Members,

I have been into a relationship for the past almost 2 years, and it has seen a lot of ups and downs since then.

I met this lady through facebook in July 2011 and we became friends. She is married but seperated, having 3 kids, 1 permanently living with her husband and other 2 spending time with both.

We became friends immediately, and i had going through a major major break up in those days. So she was kinda helping me out with that. In those days, she was also having disputes with her husband, details of which i got to know later. She gave me hints , that helped me understand that we were mutually attracted, and i also realised it. Finaly in on December 26th i tried to express my self and we ended up having a fight, and then we never spoke to each other for next 6 months.

Then again in last week of July 2012, i called her up randomly for something and our feelings got ignited again. All this time , i was thinking about her, and she also said to me that she had been thinking about me. I told her that my feelings for her were genuine and she acknowledged it.

We were again all over each other, and started even making love with each other. She said that she had accepted me as her husband already because her real husband did not exist. I told her that she has to take divorce, but she gave me the rationale that she has accepted me, and it is all about what you feel. So i also started thinking about it in this way.

So , after we got back together in July 2012, up till now , there have been number of differences and disputes and complications, we always got back together.

We were spending almost every minute together all this time, as we were connected on messengers, phone and sleeping with our skype cameras on so that we see each other when we get up in the morning. If she got afraid in the middle of night, she would call me and ask me to stay up with her till she sleeps again.

In the last week of April 2013, i asked her to tell me what is she going to do about every thing. We also had a fight on 28th April, but we reconciled. But the answers she gave me were too confusing then.

I had made some astrological predictions for us as well, according to which, her divorce process would get initiated somewhere in April 2013. The talks got started but ended fruitless as all of the family members think it will get resolved with time.

Since, my predictions missed the timelines, therefore I would now want to put this matter in an open forum with new charts for other experts to come and comment on the situation and guide me.

She asked me to make her chart:
-------------------------------
She asked me to cast a chart, in which she wanted me to see, what was the future. So on her behalf phrased the question "Whether it is going to work out with her husband?" The chart that was made is attached as (Wheel ).
Saturn Retrograde in House No: 01, straight NO. She being Venus, and her husband being Mars (Detriment), no aspects between them.

One conjunction between Venus and Jupiter (Detriment) which is ruler of her fifth house, 6 degrees away from perfection. I don’t know whether to place myself in her 5th house is appropriate. If yes, then my situation should actually be getting better due to the applying conjunction between venus and jupiter. Whereas apparently it is not.

Week ago, in order to reconcile we were talking and I told her that she knows that im honest with her, and she has to be honest with me as well.

Situation Now:
------------------
We do talk but she is actually pulling back from me as she says she doesnt want to talk much to me. It actually started happening from 11th of May 2013. She delays answers to my BBM messages. Frequency of our late night talks is going down. We don’t see each other on Skype now (we used to sleep with skype ON every night)

Now she says to me that i have to move on. She says Neither she is not divorced, nor she has any intention to get divorced due to her kids. She says that if she gets divorced, i would be the first person to know about it, but as long as she is married, she doesnt want to talk much about me and my feelings for her.

MY QUESTIONS:
-------------------
New chart im casting right now having major questions in mind:

Will she get divorced? If yes, then when is it going to happen? Because from what she is telling me, it is the biggest hurdle in our relationship?

Is it the current husband/divorce factor, or some other factor which is making her pull away from me?

Im not commenting on the new chart as i want our experts to comment.

Attachments

• Wheel.pdf
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
  • New chart.pdf
    95.1 KB · Views: 21

jasim01

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
-------------------------
The attached charts are Horaray Charts. For Natal

Last edited:

rafaella

Hey Jasim,

Got your message...Lets see if I understand it correctly, the first chart was asked by your love interest - whether she would get back with her ex? Or was it about divorce? I didn't understand this completely.

And do you still have that chart from april which you predicted, it maybe relevant to the issue and these charts.

I must say divorce question are often difficult to read especially as this is third party question - you asking about her divorce. The reason is because one has to be sure to pick the right significators. I will have a look at your charts, but until then have a look at below links.

here some charts that may be helpful for you http://www.skyscript.co.uk/relationships.html

And this I found a while back, which is interesting... I like Leehman's book but her technique's are somewhat baffling at times.. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2604

jasim01

Dear Rafaella,

Unfortunately, i did not save that chart, but i can tell u the vitals. In that chart, her significator was aspecting with Uranus, which was to perfect somewhere in April 2013.

However, the chart i have attached and named as "Wheel", was made in reply to her question about the same thing. She asked me to see the future of her marriage and our affair. So i formed the question about whether her marriage is going to work out with her existing husband?

Hope it will help, because in this the question is no more a third party question.

I did check out Rick and Susan case which you have referred to. The thing is that there seems to be a circular reference in it if i bring myself in the chart (Me 1, Her 7, and then her existing husband again 1) so it cant be like this. So , i keep myself out, or put myself in 5.

I checked the part of Divorce as well, but as stated in the case, it is always opposed to venus it happened in this case as well. So , i need help with using that too.

Regards,
Jasim

Last edited:

rafaella

I had a look at the chart, and did also look at Part of Marriage
(ASC+Desc-Venus) which is at 5 Virgo26, right opposite Neptune. This points to marriage dissolving, confusion reigning.

Mercury rules part of marriage and the querent (the lady) is strongly in dignities of Mercury, In Gemeni, showing she wants to stay married. She is also placed in her husband's 2nd house, perhaps showing the reason for this. She is interested in the money -his money. He, Mars is in detriment, right on his 2nd house as well, he is in bad shape and concerned with his financial status, perhaps he is concerned what will happen if they do divorce. It also appears that he still cares for her, Mars ruled by Venus, however Venus doesn't - she is only in his 'face'.

In this chart the lady's money is ruled by the husband, Mars and her finances on her own are not very good. So to me it looks like she is dependent on him for the moment, or at least has interest in his finances.

The main thing is also Moon, it is Void, showing not much is to change in the near future. The positive thing is that the Moon is conjucnt the fortunate star Spica, which is protective and can bring good things.

rafaella

I also looked at you 2nd chart. I will take you to be 1st house and its ruler Mercury and her to be Jupiter, you asked about her divorce but lets look at your relationship here. Because you are the querent, I cannot take the 1st house as her husband. He will have to be signified by some other planet.

There is strong reception between you both, Juputer is ruled by your planet, she really cares for you, you, Mercury in exlatation of Jupiter, you place her on pedestal, in fact with recent change of Mercury into Cancer, it appears you have become even more besotted with her. Moon as your co-ruler in 7th house shows you wanting to develop this relationship, it was also recently in Pisces, again confirming how deeply you felt for her and still do. But Moon has recently changed signs, into Aries where it is quite uncomfortable, its feels somewhat impatient, and it is not as strongly placed in dignities of Jupiter. So this perhaps shows you being somewhat guarded about your feelings. But with Mercury in exalting Jupiter, I'd say you see her in better light than she deserves, which leads you to believe whatever she tells you. Jupiter in detriment is prone to misbehave.

The other thing is Jupiter will soon, or rather in 6 degrees change signs into its own exaltation. It appears her situation will change in 6 months (can be weeks, but I doubt this). Whether it means she will get her divorce or not, she appears to be very happy at that time.

Your ruler Mercury and jupiter have separated and are in different signs and Moon doesn't bring them together in this chart. Moon will next aspect Mars, Mars does at times rule divorce or lust/agressiveness, so perhaps it just the same arguments frustrations for you.

Venus, rules part of Marriage in this chart which is at Taurus 22. One can use part of marriage to see who is interested in keeping this relationship, not just in marriage questions. Venus here is changing signs, so to me it looks like the glue that kept you two together is now not there.

Horary aside, to me what you have written just seems like a dead end situation. Am sorry to say, but it looks like this woman even though she cares for you, is unlikely to end her marriage just yet.

Last edited:

jasim01

Thank you Rafealla.

Today is the second day that we have started to talk at night. and after a call of 2 hours, i just hung up the phone.

She admits that she knows that i love her and im sincere with her, but there is nothing much that she can do. She again said to me , that she needs time which may be 2 years as she is not free.

Ive said that i am willing to wait for her, but she should not wait just for the sake of waiting and then both of us sat quite on phone, just being on the other side, not talking much .... and she said she is actually tired of it.

I also see this phoning and talking going on for some more time, but without any results in the near future.

Regards,
Jasim

rafaella

Thank you Rafealla.

Today is the second day that we have started to talk at night. and after a call of 2 hours, i just hung up the phone.

She admits that she knows that i love her and im sincere with her, but there is nothing much that she can do. She again said to me , that she needs time which may be 2 years as she is not free.

Ive said that i am willing to wait for her, but she should not wait just for the sake of waiting and then both of us sat quite on phone, just being on the other side, not talking much .... and she said she is actually tired of it.

I also see this phoning and talking going on for some more time, but without any results in the near future.

Regards,
Jasim

It is interesting that you say 2 years, because that was my first thought looking at the 1st chart. You see Mercury rules documents, paper work and it is strongly dignified in Gemeni - in that chart it will conjunct Venus in 2 degrees. Even though Moon is Void, it rarely means nothing at all to happen, as Lilly said 'things go hardly on' meaning things will go forward with great difficulty, so looking at that strongly dignified Mercury, it has great power to act and can bring things forward despite this not very helpful Moon. The Moon being close to Spica adds to that fortunate situation.

Saturn in 1st delays things, brings heaviness to the querent and additional responsibility. So I do think she will get her divorce after much struggle and delay.

But for your part, should you keep seeing her or stay away until her divorce is clear, it is really up to you. The mistake you made was to get involved with her even when she hadn't even applied for divorce. But it is hard when emotions take over and the rational mind is silenced. I know if I were you, I'd distance myself as much as possible from this person for a while and let her clear up her life. The more there is pull and tug between you two, the more your heart will break everytime she doesn't reply or see you....Keep yourself busy with work, family, hobbies. I do wonder what that Jupiter entry into Cancer can mean, perhaps that is when she will have more determination to take matters into her own hands and end things with her husband...I hope that is the case.

I wish you all the best and stay strong! :)

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Neither of the charts promises a happy relationship over the near to intermediate term (in my opinion)

Wheel chart, 7th house of relationships is under Aries = Mars as significator;
Mars is detrimented in Taurus, further detrimented by being in the whole sign 8th house, and further detrimented by being in the same sign as the Dragon's Tail (South Node), Taurus; net indications, quite unfavorable.

New Chart: Lord of the House of Relationships (7th house, Pisces) is Jupiter; Jupiter is detrimented in Gemini; querent = 1st house = Virgo, Mercury significator; Mercury flows away from Relationship significator Jupiter; net indications here are unfavorable.

The near to intermediate future looks problematical for this relationship, whether or not the other person obtains a divorce.
Sorry for being negative, but-at least by my delineative methods-the matter looks quite difficult.

jasim01

Dear Rafealla & DR Farr,

After some intelligent hardwork, i found the answer to my initial question posted with "New CHart".

Question:
Is it the current husband/divorce factor, or some other factor which is making her pull away from me?

Answer:
I found out that she was two timing with me. There is another guy whom she is skyping with these days and has kept me blocked.

Perhaps, this is the afflicted Jupiter which has just seen parked and Rafealla was guessing what is it doing there. Now she is not talking to me, because she has got the idea that i know what is she up to but she is not sure.

DR Farr, I have been sending you personal emails since last 2 years about this problem. I'm hurt again ... 2011 i had a break up and now 2013 another breakup. In both the cases my counter part cheated on me.

Guys, i dont know what is coming next now. As i know she is cheating on me, and she has a doubt that now i know. We are not talking since yesterday. She has not deleted me from facebook as yet, but there is pin drop silence.

Regards,
Jasim