Will she come back to me?

jasim01

We were together for almost a year from march 2010 till march 2011 and it ended in a very miserable fashion with her fighting with me for no reasons and me trying to make up for everything.

Till June 2011 i was trying to fix things up but finally the news came to me in First week of July that she is with some other man and then after little less than 2 months had passed by she got married to him. :crying:

My questions are when was it when the situation had turned against me and what were the reasons? :unsure: When this another man came into the situation? will she ever think and try to get back in touch with me? if YES then when will it happen? :unsure:

Attachments

• Wheel.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 70

lilithofeden

A horary chart is based off one question. Usually a bit more can be told from one question like who's and what's and where's but you asked 3 different questions that can't be determined by one chart.

For your first question, I suggest posting your synastry in the read my chart section.

What was the original question when you casted the chart?

jasim01

I have seen some senior members answering similar questions in this section. And i also posted synastry in read my charts section. They suggest to go for horary ...

tootsie

Hi, I tried the attachment to your chart and It didn't work.....so I couldn't see the chart. You need to up load it a different way. When you try to delinate the chart you are the ac, she would be the 7th h. Then, look to the different aspects of the moon for the situation and events. Also, aspects between you and her...applying.
Tootsie

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

This is based on the September 13, 2011 chart, and ONLY addresses the issue of possible return:

Over the next few months (time estimate relative to this delineation)
-you = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
-she = 7th house = Cancer = Moon
-Moon flows away from Saturn and make no applying aspect to Saturn = - testimony
-you (Saturn) are in exaltation and in the 10th whole sign house = indicates your situation (without her) is better (your significator, in addition to be in its exaltation and the 10th house, is disposited by Venus which in turn is disposited by Mercury which is in its own rulership, ultimately benefic to you)
-she (Moon) is posited in Aries and is disposited by Mars, which is in its Fall in Cancer (her signifying sign)-ultimately detrimental to her

So, in my opinion, over the next couple (or few) months or so, no she will not return to you and (forgive me here) in my opinion it is best for you that she does not do so (during this forthcoming period of time at least)
-

Last edited:

tikana

She wont come back but there is a divorce for her in this marriage

she is not a happy camper in her marriage either

T

jasim01

Dear tootsie,
I have changed the format of chart. Now it is a picture hope it will open now.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 24

jasim01

Dear tootsie,

Im attaching seperate charts for both of us with natal and transit. They are on the base of DOB only and not the time. Hope it will help you in analysing.

Regards,
Jasim

Attachments

• Jasim Chart.jpg
    Jasim Chart.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Hina Chart.jpg
    Hina Chart.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 20

rafaella

I agree, she may separate and even divorce this current man. She is signified by Moon in Aries, Moon is not happy there, she seems to be quite fiery and taking hasty decisions without thought of the consequences. While you Saturn, you take it slow. You are the dignified one in this chart as well, you have good intentions.

Moon is about to conjucnt Uranus, a separater, Moon will also oppose you, I think you have not heard the last of her, she will be dancing around you still but it won't end well....She is not capable of keeping relationships.

You are better off without her, sorry to say... I agree with Dr Farr....

Hope things go better for you!

Cheers...

rafaella

This girl has transiting Saturn conjucnt her ASC now and Saturn return. She is going through some harsh lessons at this time reevaluating herself and her relationship with others...just check these aspects on cafeastrology.com or google this to understand it better...

Black Rose

I agree with Tikana and Rafaella too. Her marigge is not going to last.
See, Mars in her turned first house - he is the man she is involved with now. The moon (her significator) and mars in separating trine aspect. The planets separating from an aspect - this shows something is ending or going away.
But she is not coming back to you either. See, there's no aspects between your and her significator. No aspect = no relationship.

With jumping from a relationship into another, she seems so messed up. I think she doesn't deserve you.

Wish you all the best!

Last edited:

jasim01

Hi All the members who have previously responded to my question.

I am having a problem that i still have dreams of her. Even last night I had a dream in which I saw myself going through the same situation. In my dream I was crying and feeling the same pain. I had thoughts in my mind asking her not to leave me. I also had this thought in my dream that I should call her or try to contact her ... But I know its over.

Few days back I drew a chart with the question to know about her current situation. "What is going on?", "Has the process of her separation started?" or "Has it occurred?"

In fact I drew it twice and got the 90% similar charts both the times. In this recent chart I'm now mercury and she is represented by Pisces signified by Neptune and Jupiter retrograde in 6th and 8th houses. Also there is Retrograde Uranus in 7th house. In this chart there is still no aspect between us but just disturbed due to these dreams but some aspect between the moon and Neptune.

Im trying to get over it but im unable to regain peace of my mind. Can someone help me out in understanding this current scenario?

Attachments

• Sixth Wheel (Current Scene2).pdf
    95.2 KB · Views: 17

jasim01

Here are the two charts that i made to check for the current situation with a gap of 1 month. Kindly read which ever you think should be applicable.

I assume that current situation is a variable which will be new every time. Please correct me if Im wrong.

Attachments

• First Chart.jpg
    First Chart.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 20
  • CHart 2.jpg
    CHart 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15

rafaella

Both charts seem to have VOID Moon so things are not changing when it comes to this person.

In both charts you are signified by Mercury and trying to catch up with Venus. Venus could be this current lady that Mercury is 'chasing'. That would show how Mercury slows down and goes Rx, finally giving up on Venus...Mercury will go Rx next week and will go direct mid Dec. That is when you will feel better and slowly move on...

Best of wishes!

jasim01

Dear Rafaella,
How can this lady be venus when Pisces is on the 7th house. Wouldnt this lady be signified by Jupiter or Neptune? What is meant by uranus retrograde in the light of my question which is regarding the current status of her life?