Will we meet?

Catimini

Hi

I just cast this chart to answer if I will ever meet a specific man (I put Valentine and Vertex as they are prominent in the synastry). I am totally new to horary but read carefully some guidelines. I would really appreciate some feedback from more experienced members.

So, I am Neptune, it is conjunct to AC in his sign in 12th (this confirms the question is important to me and the 12th house the soul searching). Neptune has a sextile with Jupiter and a trine with Venus. I take this as a first yes
He is Mercury, conjuncts Sun in Mercury sign Virgo so Mercury is stronger. The Sun could also represent him. Both sextile Moon (co-ruler for me) and trine Uranus (meeting trigger?). As there is a contact I also take this as a second yes.
As I believe I have my answer I stop digging or should I continue and worry about the moon in 8th opposition to mars and square to Saturn/Pluto?

Thank you very much in advance for your highlights!

Attachments

• Horary.pdf
    182.6 KB · Views: 35

Catimini

Well, after some reading I guess as the 2 significators make no aspect, I should dig further with the moon. And as we have more squares and opposition than positive aspects, the answer is finally a NO! Could some of you confirm?

ElenaJ

Neptune on the ascendent as your co-ruler shows a bit of illusion about the question.
Jupiter, your other co-ruler, is retrograde, in fall, but conjunct Part of fortune which is somewhat strengthening.
Your other significator, and significator of the question, is moon, in the 8th house. Why is it there? Moon recently changed signs, moving into the sign of its fall. It is very martian, in the natural house of mars, in its triplicity, Terms and Face. This should be strong, but emotional moon doesn't express itself well in this way. Mars is sitting on the cusp of your 2nd of self esteem. Also, moon in sexual scorpio is also in the natural house of scorpio as well as the 8th of sexual matters.
Moon does move towards a sextile with mercury.
Mercury, which is his significator, is strong by sign and house, and receives the sextile from moon, so the immediate answer would be yes, there will be contact. Mercury is leaving the conjunction with sun, which debilitated it, but this is in the past.
Moon will eventually sextile you as Jupiter, further confirmation.

Catimini

Neptune on the ascendent as your co-ruler shows a bit of illusion about the question.
Jupiter, your other co-ruler, is retrograde, in fall, but conjunct Part of fortune which is somewhat strengthening.
Your other significator, and significator of the question, is moon, in the 8th house. Why is it there? Moon recently changed signs, moving into the sign of its fall. It is very martian, in the natural house of mars, in its triplicity, Terms and Face. This should be strong, but emotional moon doesn't express itself well in this way. Mars is sitting on the cusp of your 2nd of self esteem. Also, moon in sexual scorpio is also in the natural house of scorpio as well as the 8th of sexual matters.
Moon does move towards a sextile with mercury.
Mercury, which is his significator, is strong by sign and house, and receives the sextile from moon, so the immediate answer would be yes, there will be contact. Mercury is leaving the conjunction with sun, which debilitated it, but this is in the past.
Moon will eventually sextile you as Jupiter, further confirmation.

Dear ElenaJ

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I live in Asia so it was night when I made the chart and I saw after that the ruler of Pisces at night is Jupiter. And yes the question is a little illusional as the circumstances for this meeting seem difficult while 2 people leave 10.000 km apart and cannot travel like now. I guess the square Saturn/Pluto to Moon illustrates the difficulties and also that this will not happen very soon.
The moon in the 8th might show the situation/state of mind with my future ex! The man is well represented with Sun/Mercury as a profession in house 6th of hard work in an environment troubled by covid, his job cannot be done normally.
I am really new to this and for sure not experienced enough in astrology. Thank you again for your time and answer.