Potential Girlfriend due to Pluto trine moon?

ICEYOU28

Pluto is the planet of drive, will and willfulness, determination ..... so since it's going to arrive on your Capricorn Sun, you are going to feel driven. The "push" may come from a woman or it may just surge up in you anyway because of circumstances that arise.

If you think you need pushing, then why not start harnessing Pluto's power already? Look around at your life and see what needs disciplining, sorting out, particularly regarding your material stuff and your finances. Otherwise Pluto will force you to do it later on, possibly under adverse circumstances.

Sweet Pea, Pluto Trine Moon and Pluto Conjunct Sun will be transiting my Natal chart for a long time pretty soon, should I be concern? I hear both of these transits make for intense experiences and transformations.

15822461_10202543383941319_757074416_n.jpg

Sweet Pea

I wrote plenty about what MIGHT happen during these transits, in my long post near the top of the page. You could read it again and just be aware of what concerns may arise as the transit proceeds. I cannot say for certain what's going to happen since the future isn't here yet. Just remember about Pluto's intensifying effect on everything. If troubles come, then remembering the Pluto transit being undergone can help you gain detachment from those troubles which will help you deal with them with good humour and a philosophical outlook.

:happy:

ICEYOU28

I wrote plenty about what MIGHT happen during these transits, in my long post near the top of the page. You could read it again and just be aware of what concerns may arise as the transit proceeds. I cannot say for certain what's going to happen since the future isn't here yet. Just remember about Pluto's intensifying effect on everything. If troubles come, then remembering the Pluto transit being undergone can help you gain detachment from those troubles which will help you deal with them with good humour and a philosophical outlook.

:happy:

Okay Sweet pea, what about my SR does it show good prospects for a new relationship with a woman?
16652662_10202706437217549_1668294601_n.jpg

jkxx74

Premium Member
What other factors? Like my solar return?
ICEYOU28,

I missed this originally - it would depend on various factors such as the overall tone of the transits and especially progressions at the time. I don't know of the SR's ability to predict such events, but look to things like progressed Moon coming into aspect with natal or progressed Venus or the ruler of your natal 7th house. Having Jupiter and Saturn both aspect Venus or your DSC is considered a strong omen as well.

ICEYOU28

ICEYOU28,

I missed this originally - it would depend on various factors such as the overall tone of the transits and especially progressions at the time. I don't know of the SR's ability to predict such events, but look to things like progressed Moon coming into aspect with natal or progressed Venus or the ruler of your natal 7th house. Having Jupiter and Saturn both aspect Venus or your DSC is considered a strong omen as well.

Did you see that from here? My SR Chart.
16652662_10202706437217549_1668294601_n.jpg

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

I know the Pluto Trine Moon transit is all about experiences, well I got my wisdom teeth removed a few days ago and that was a heck of an experience! lol

aquarius7000

Hi,

Iceyou, is there any investment in overseas travel, or some study/professional course planned?

Pluto trine Moon happens from the 2nd to the 6th, and the Moon rules the 9th house.

ICEYOU28

Hi,

Iceyou, is there any investment in overseas travel, or some study/professional course planned?

Pluto trine Moon happens from the 2nd to the 6th, and the Moon rules the 9th house.

Well I am hoping to go back to school in September, I have no oversea travels planned currently.

What happens when pluto trine moon transits the fifth house?

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Did you see that from here? My SR Chart.

I am not sure it counts in the SR, but it has been listed as one of the things to look for and I have seen it confirmed at least a couple of times so it has some merit.

Are you asking about Pluto going through the 5th during the trine transit?

jkxx74

Premium Member
Most of the internet has forum posts and interpretations relating to romance since that is a 5th house-ruled activity though in general the house has to do with creative self-expression or more broadly getting to "be yourself" with fewer restrictions or inhibitions than usual.

So with Pluto here you'll have a (long) transformative period that changes what it means to be yourself for you and generally Pluto will extrovert the genuine elements and get rid of any that you picked up elsewhere but don't really care about deeply.

I'm no expert on romance so will leave that part of it to other posters, though the transit can also affect children if you end up having any during it and I imagine they'll be an important part of your life during that time.

aquarius7000

...What happens when pluto trine moon transits the fifth house?
The 5th house in your case is not involved in the Pluto-Moon transit.

Pluto-Moon, in general, can mean a cleansing/sorting out of relationships (involving women, be it mother, sister, or partner). It can also mean sorting out of personal finances and the home front.

In your particular case, Pluto is going over your 2nd house of finances and trining your Moon in the 6th house and ruling your 9th house, so could be something to do with studies abroad or an international course and investing money in to that. Are you getting financial help from your mother/parents for the course?

ICEYOU28

The 5th house in your case is not involved in the Pluto-Moon transit.

Pluto-Moon, in general, can mean a cleansing/sorting out of relationships (involving women, be it mother, sister, or partner). It can also mean sorting out of personal finances and the home front.

In your particular case, Pluto is going over your 2nd house of finances and trining your Moon in the 6th house and ruling your 9th house, so could be something to do with studies abroad or an international course and investing money in to that. Are you getting financial help from your mother/parents for the course?

Yes, I am completely dependent on them in terms of my college studies, but I plan on staying in the states for my future studies.

aquarius7000

Yes, I am completely dependent on them in terms of my college studies, but I plan on staying in the states for my future studies.
Just what I thought. So, I think the Pluto transit over the 2nd house and trining your Moon could push you into bearing your own financial burder, or, to put it positively, become financially self-dependent.

ICEYOU28

Just what I thought. So, I think the Pluto transit over the 2nd house and trining your Moon could push you into bearing your own financial burder, or, to put it positively, become financially self-dependent.

Well if my father remains sickly and isn't completely there at times, so I may have to put manners into my own hand. I have to get back to school, it is critical for my future and I really do feel the effects of pluto in my second house right now.

Last edited: