Do I have an 8th house Stellium?

I'm going through a Saturn return now. Saturn 3rd house sag. Finishes December 17th sometime I think. I'd love to see a thread on how to find out what Saturn is asking of you.

Horus

So, only Natal-Conjuctions count when it comes to Transiting Planets? What about when Saturn reaches one of your Natal Angles? I recommend keeping a closer watch on Transiting Saturn than just once every 30 years--gives you a heads-up on the Conjunct-return.

I agree. That isn't what I was saying. The Return is a period that last 2.5 years while Saturn transits the natal sign. It's a serious reality check on the karmic program then -- moreso than any other time, and the first one is a maturation process, -for most folks. This is when a lot of people really start their careers, or get married, start families, etc. The squares and opposition are also key pieces of the Saturn cycle -the oppositon being one of the "midlife crisis" transits. And of course its conjunction with any angle is monumental!

ChildOfVenus

This is my chart with the currently transits.

157byww.png

Horus

I'm going through a Saturn return now. Saturn 3rd house sag. Finishes December 17th sometime I think. I'd love to see a thread on how to find out what Saturn is asking of you.

PM me a valid email, and I'll send you everything you need for yours. Also your chart or details.

Horus

This is my chart with the currently transits.

Pluto bringing upheaval and transformation to your 5th House of romance, pleasure, and children at 15° Cap in a precise square with Mercury at 15°. Yeah that'll mess with your head and bring dark thoughts on top of your natal Pluto travails. Of course, what Pluto is asking for (and not very kindly via the square) is for you to transform your way of thinking and structure or discipline that (Capricorn).

Save

ChildOfVenus

The 5th house is about relationships right? So I guess that means I need to change the way I go about having relationships with people?
Pluto bringing upheaval and transformation to your 5th House of romance, pleasure, and children at 15° Cap in a precise square with Mercury at 15°. Yeah that'll mess with your head and bring dark thoughts on top of your natal Pluto travails. Of course, what Pluto is asking for (and not very kindly via the square) is for you to transform your way of thinking and structure or discipline that (Capricorn).

Save

Horus

The 5th house is about relationships right? So I guess that means I need to change the way I go about having relationships with people?

The 5th is about courtship and the romantic beginning stages. The 8th is about sex. Both are involved.

And of course many other possible subjects:

[FONT=&quot]FIFTH HOUSE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] This is the House of
CREATION, PROCREATION and RECREATION...
how you express your own creativity: art, music, dancing, acting, writing, poems, songs, stories, athletics, craftsmanship;
putting your personal style into what you make or do, creating beauty in any material form or in any mental or physical activity;
how you appreciate creativity in others, how you enjoy art & music, how you find joy through the perception of beauty in any form;
how you procreate yourself: romance & courtship & love-making & making babies;
your children, your personal creations;
how you seek recreation: games, sports, pastimes, hobbies, concerts, theatre, gambling, dating, child-like play, playing with children. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-house-5.shtml

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EIGHTH HOUSE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] This is the House of
DEATH & RE-BIRTH & OTHERS' RESOURCES...
how you let the old and outworn "die" so it can be re-cycled or transformed into something new and useful;
how you allow others to die or leave and let them go, how you deal with death or divorce or separation or loss;
how you "surrender yourself", how you give up control or power;
how you try to control or manipulate or coerce or bully or threaten - or try to avoid being treated that way by others;
how you re-form, re-arrange, renew, re-adjust, rebuild, restore, re-work, re-generate, refurbish, reconstruct, renovate;
how you let parts of yourself "die" or be removed or destroyed to allow new growth: worn-out or diseased body cells, self-limiting beliefs or bad habits, attachments to people who limit your growth or sap your strength, attachments to possessions which possess or restrict or burden you, obsessions or compulsions which control you;
how you give birth to something new: a baby - by sex or artificial insemination, a union of body & spirit by surrendering self in sexual orgasm; a belief - by releasing or changing an old one; a material form - by transforming or removing or destroying the old one;
how you deal with resources of others: legacies, inheritences, insurance, alimony, taxes, loans, money or property held or managed for others. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-house-8.shtml[/FONT]

ChildOfVenus

I mean what does it mean to have Pluto in aspect to the 5th house?

Save

ChildOfVenus

I have been told that I have sex appeal but I'm not sure where that comes from. I do have Venus quintile Mars in my natal chart.
You already said people like you. And you already gave Venus in Pisces the credit. I think you're better off not learning how you charm people--no sense becoming a femme fatale! :lol: So you're naturally using it wisely, and my caution was unnecessary.

Horus

But I've had this transit Pluto in my 5th house since 2014 I checked on Astro.com.

And you'll have it for years to come, Pluto moves verrry slowly. It can be felt sometimes when it first enters or conjuncts the house cusp and, as I mentioned when it makes major aspects to other planets along the way. And sometimes the transformation is a longstanding process that can include subtle changes too.

I have been told that I have sex appeal but I'm not sure where that comes from. I do have Venus quintile Mars in my natal chart.

The quintile brings out talents and solutions to problems. In these signs I'd say imaginative Pisces and Gemini's skill with words make for a good storyteller or creative writer! :smile:

AppLeo

Does having Saturn in my 4th house indicate me having problems with my parents? Also the Moon square Pluto and Sun square Pluto in my chart?

Saturn in the 4th house can potentially mean that you have a problem with your parents, or problems regarding home-life in general.

Horus

Does having Saturn in my 4th house indicate me having problems with my parents? Also the Moon square Pluto and Sun square Pluto in my chart?

Sun=father, Moon=mother, so yes hard aspects with Pluto can mean some kind of abuse or manipulation.

The 10th house is one parent, the 4th the other. More often than not, the 4th pertains to the father even though that seems counterintuitive (the 4th is associated with the maternal sign of Cancer, ruled by the Moon). Clients, friends and my own father with this placement have either lost their fathers early, or had very strict and domineering fathers.

As for the effects, I sent you a couple of Saturn in the 4th emails, one had several dozen definitions from around the Web and books. Do you still have that one? Check it out!