How does he feel about me?

astrobabes

a) whether you are the querent: I am the querent.
b) who is the quesited to you: A boy I met 8 months ago. Someone I am interested romantically.
c) what type of relationship you have with the quesited: On and off. I do not know where I stand with him or if he still likes me. Poor communication and do not see him often.
d) whether you have asked the question before ( anyways it will show in the chart) No I have not asked this before.
e) whether it is a day or night chart: Day
f) what was the planetary hour when the chart was erected: Jupiter

you can view the chart on this link by copying and pasting if the image is too blurry!

https://ibb.co/0Z56hf1

here are the aspects: http://ibb.co/KGJ9mXh

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 5.39.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 5.39.16 PM.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

shinrie

Couldn't get a good look at the chart so I looked at reception only as you asked about feelings. You as Saturn receive him (Moon) via exhaltation but Moon's in detriment in Capricorn so feelings are not mutual. There's mutual reception between this guy and Venus (Moon in Libra and Venus in Cancer), plus Venus's right in the 7th house. Is there someone else who's also interested in him?
Sorry I can't see the chart well to pinpoint aspects so that's all I see about the chart. Maybe someone more senior can weigh in.

astrobabes

Couldn't get a good look at the chart so I looked at reception only as you asked about feelings. You as Saturn receive him (Moon) via exhaltation but Moon's in detriment in Capricorn so feelings are not mutual. There's mutual reception between this guy and Venus (Moon in Libra and Venus in Cancer), plus Venus's right in the 7th house. Is there someone else who's also interested in him?
Sorry I can't see the chart well to pinpoint aspects so that's all I see about the chart. Maybe someone more senior can weigh in.

The moon was in Capricorn? On the chart it is in Libra or did you find Capricorn in a different way? To view the chart you just click on the link I provided, it should show up clearly on a different tab :)
I would say there could be someone else who is interested in him but I do not know for sure! lol
If you would the list of aspects click this link! https://ibb.co/0Q1wHDy
I just posted the aspects between the planets

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks like there is another person [Venus in the 7th] in his life.

For more detail, it would be very helpful if you could provide a chart that shows the actual degree position of each planet.
That information can be displayed either in the chart itself or in a table at the bottom of the page.

Chrysalis

Forget about this guy, he's just going to mess you around. Saturn conjunct Mars/Asc Midpoint shows your frustration with him, moon squares Neptune/MH midpoint which is you not knowing what is going on, Asc squares mars/Neptune MP which is showing him having no intention of making any sustainable effort with regards to you.

If I've ever seen a head f*** chart, this is the best one yet.

And yes Venus is other females he's in contact with.

astrobabes

It looks like there is another person [Venus in the 7th] in his life.

For more detail, it would be very helpful if you could provide a chart that shows the actual degree position of each planet.
That information can be displayed either in the chart itself or in a table at the bottom of the page.

Oh yes sorry I just posted another link to the aspects, but here is it as well http://ibb.co/KGJ9mXh

Thank you for your help it is really appreciated! :)

astrobabes

Forget about this guy, he's just going to mess you around. Saturn conjunct Mars/Asc Midpoint shows your frustration with him, moon squares Neptune/MH midpoint which is you not knowing what is going on, Asc squares mars/Neptune MP which is showing him having no intention of making any sustainable effort with regards to you.

If I've ever seen a head f*** chart, this is the best one yet.

And yes Venus is other females he's in contact with.

Hahah literally that is what is going on. I just want to be his friend and get to know him better but he is so confusing. I added the aspects as well if that's any help! I don't know if I should even try to contiune a friendship and see what happens or just all together drop it. I think he thinks I want a boyfriend/something serious, but that's not the case.
Here are the aspects :) http://ibb.co/KGJ9mXh

skyemc

Astrobabes, I hope you don't mind using your post as a learning ground for me :) I'm a learner and I have some questions to ask:

Shinrie:
You as Saturn receive him (Moon) via exhaltation but Moon's in detriment in Capricorn so feelings are not mutual.

I can't see how Saturn receive moon via exaltation because according to the Ptolemy chart, Mars in Saturn exaltation. Have I been using the wrong table?
If moon is in Capricorn's detriment, does it mean whoever represent the moon rejects Saturn or is it the other way around?

Chrysalis: Saturn conjunct Mars/Asc Midpoint (how do you determine Mars is ASC MP? - I see it close the IC) shows your frustration with him,

moon squares Neptune/MH midpoint (What's MH stand for? And From what I see from the aspect table, Moon is conjuct Neptune, am I meant to read it differently?)

which is you not knowing what is going on, Asc squares mars/Neptune MP (I can see Saturn square Mars, but I see Saturn is in sextile with Neptune - please guide me through this! :) which is showing him having no intention of making any sustainable effort with regards to you.

Thank you :)
And Astrobabes, good luck to you :)

astrobabes

Astrobabes, I hope you don't mind using your post as a learning ground for me :) I'm a learner and I have some questions to ask:

Shinrie:
You as Saturn receive him (Moon) via exhaltation but Moon's in detriment in Capricorn so feelings are not mutual.

I can't see how Saturn receive moon via exaltation because according to the Ptolemy chart, Mars in Saturn exaltation. Have I been using the wrong table?
If moon is in Capricorn's detriment, does it mean whoever represent the moon rejects Saturn or is it the other way around?

Chrysalis: Saturn conjunct Mars/Asc Midpoint (how do you determine Mars is ASC MP? - I see it close the IC) shows your frustration with him,

moon squares Neptune/MH midpoint (What's MH stand for? And From what I see from the aspect table, Moon is conjuct Neptune, am I meant to read it differently?)

which is you not knowing what is going on, Asc squares mars/Neptune MP (I can see Saturn square Mars, but I see Saturn is in sextile with Neptune - please guide me through this! :) which is showing him having no intention of making any sustainable effort with regards to you.

Thank you :)
And Astrobabes, good luck to you :)

Thank you Skyemc! With your questions, I could actually learn as well.