recently I'm quite different

nanashi

Hey guys, I'm still a novice when it comes to astrology so I still can't read my chart so I decided to post this.

There's a lot things I don't quite understand about me, specially the "me" of these recent years. I used to be a stress-free person, never try to do anything too serious and out of my safe zone. Also I didn't care what other people thought of me.

But recently, I began to care too much. First was the person I had one side feeling for. At that time, I thought it was just because of my feelings. But then, now, except for my family, I began to stress out too much trying to find how people are thinking of me. I exaggerate every little things, but because I don't want to let the feelings out, I begin to have a lot of weird actions when I think of stressful things (even they're actually not any big deals).

I don't like this me at all. I have no idea why I have become like this. But still, there're a lot of good changes coming too. This year is kinda a turning point for me, I think. I become more serious about my education, my life and become braver. I walked out of my comfort zone. Like confess directly to the person who have no romantic feelings for me. Or this week I'm going to have an interview for abroad studying in Japan (if it was the old me, these kinds of things would have not occurred).

A lot of things happen in one, two years. Is there any astrology explanation for this, I wonder. And will I continue to be like this? or back to the old me? And if there're any advice, I'm really appreciate

Here's my chart

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 18

miquar

Hi nanashi. Thanks for your thoroughness in explaining your reason for starting the thread.

Looking at your chart I would say that you will not go back to being the person you were, but we can all attain a stress-free existence with the guidance of people like Mooji and Eckhart Tolle, who both have lots of videos on You Tube.

The features of your chart which reflect the seriousness and social anxiety you speak of are, as far as I can tell:

Mercury (sun and ascendant ruler) forming a t square with Saturn, Chiron and Pluto. Sun and ascendant in Virgo, with Sun also aspecting Saturn and Chiron. Venus in Cancer also aspecting Saturn and Pluto.

Pluto and Saturn are in the Mercurial houses, the 3rd and 6th, adding to the tendency towards fearfulness when analysing a situation. Venus in Cancer in the 11th may fear not being accepted into groups.

The emergence of this 'new' you during the last year or two is probably partly an age thing, perhaps connected with being a student and/or living away from home. The transit that best fits your experiences are the transits of Pluto and Uranus to natal Mercury, Saturn and Chiron by semi-square and sesquiquadrate aspects. These transits have been occurring during the last year or two.

You may feel less stressed as these transiting planets move on, but I don't think you will go back to the same kind of carefree complacency of your younger years. The videos I mentioned above will, however, guide you in becoming relaxed as the new, more mature and responsible, you. Its good to try to do this while the transits are still happening, but be patient with yourself because it will get easier as the transits pass and ad you get older.

Lovebug

Saturn (hard work) going through your third house (effort/courage) saturn does well going through the third house because it makes you put more effort into things however it also creates a lot if fear and anxiety surrounding that area. It's like a planet of over-compensation "I have to do well or I'm a failure."