Strong feeling on Job loss

AW041

So I have been increasingly getting this feeling that I may lose my job very soon. Yesterday I got to know about a close friend and another person who was let go. They work in different branches of the organization but still, they did lose their jobs.
Struggling between 2 bosses and higher-level politics, plus me struggling with the new portfolio, I feel lost. Plus I am loaded with work. I start at 8 am to end at 8 pm or later.
What is happening here? Ideas, please!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_loose_my_job_hr.58425.35255.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_loose_my_job_hr.58425.35255.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 32

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you might lose your job. You/Moon are currently in the sign that your job/boss/Mars rules. So you are perceived favorably by your employer.

But Moon moves into Taurus, the sign of Mars' detriment, very soon. Then you will not be received well by your boss. Additionally, there is no aspect between Moon and Mars, so no connection between you and the job. I think your connection to your job may feel fragile because it is.

AW041

I think you might lose your job. You/Moon are currently in the sign that your job/boss/Mars rules. So you are perceived favorably by your employer.

But Moon moves into Taurus, the sign of Mars' detriment, very soon. Then you will not be received well by your boss. Additionally, there is no aspect between Moon and Mars, so no connection between you and the job. I think your connection to your job may feel fragile because it is.

Thanks, Ilene, but is it possible to specify or read in the chart the period during which job loss could take place?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks, Ilene, but is it possible to specify or read in the chart the period during which job loss could take place?

I am not very skilled at timing and to me the indicators of this chart are mixed. What it says to me is that your relationship with the organization is in jeopardy, as reflected by the lack of aspect between you/Moon and the job/Mars. And it is even more in jeopardy as Moon moves into a sign with which Mars is unreceptive, Taurus.

Moon moves into Taurus quickly timewise, since it is currently at 29 Ar. But typically timers are measured by the number of degrees between two significators until the aspect between them perfects. Since there is no aspect between your two significators, there is no number of degrees until the aspect perfects. Thus, I do not really know how to figure out units of time.

So I would have to say I cannot tell you when this might come to pass. And perhaps I have not delineated the chart correctly to begin with, in which case I hope that someone more educated and experienced in horary may come take a look at the chart.
Sorry I am not more help.
Best,

Last edited:

AW041

I am not very skilled at timing and to me the indicators of this chart are mixed. What it says to me is that your relationship with the organization is in jeopardy, as reflected by the lack of aspect between you/Moon and the job/Mars. And it is even more in jeopardy as Moon moves into a sign with which Mars is unreceptive, Taurus.

Moon moves into Taurus quickly timewise, since it is currently at 29 Ar. But typically timers are measured by the number of degrees between two significators until the aspect between them perfects. Since there is no aspect between your two significators, there is no number of degrees until the aspect perfects. Thus, I do not really know how to figure out units of time.

So I would have to say I cannot tell you when this might come to pass. And perhaps I have not delineated the chart correctly to begin with, in which case I hope that someone more educated and experienced in horary may come take a look at the chart.
Sorry I am not more help.
Best,

So job loss could very well come true or it could be role change? But for role change it would mean Venus/11th house making and aspect with moon..correct?

IleneK

Premium Member
So job loss could very well come true or it could be role change? But for role change it would mean Venus/11th house making and aspect with moon..correct?

I am not confident how one would delineate changing jobs within an organization versus being severed from the organization. I have seen getting another job signified by the second from the 10th, or the 11th, but I am not certain this describes changing roles.

But if we do assume that 11th does represent changing roles, you/Moon again do not aspect the changing role/11th, which is ruled by Venus. Rather Moon separates from Venus.
I do think you/Moon will be looked upon favorably for changing roles based on reception from Venus once Moon goes into Taurus. But since Moon and Venus do not aspect, even if our astro-logic of using the 11th for changing jobs within an organization may be correct, I still don't see your changing roles either.

Last edited:

Lianisha

Hello AW041 & Ilene.
Forgive my intervening to your nice conversation,

moreover that I haven't much to offer
other than

is the Chart Legit? ...

In Horary, as 'Birthchart' we use the time+date that the Question has arrived, or so.
As I tried to click on the chart to have a look at it,
I notice that the Chart's date is: April 12, 2021...

This is yet to come in a few days.

Maybe a new chart should be made for the time that the Question has arisen

I hope this may help

:)

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for this keen observation about the date of the chart.
AW041, if you don't recall the date/time of the question, you can refer to the timestamp of your initial post here in this thread.

Hello AW041 & Ilene.
Forgive my intervening to your nice conversation,

moreover that I haven't much to offer
other than

is the Chart Legit? ...

In Horary, as 'Birthchart' we use the time+date that the Question has arrived, or so.
As I tried to click on the chart to have a look at it,
I notice that the Chart's date is: April 12, 2021...

This is yet to come in a few days.

Maybe a new chart should be made for the time that the Question has arisen

I hope this may help

:)

shannaro

AW041, if you don't recall the date/time of the question, you can refer to the timestamp of your initial post here in this thread.

And what about the aspect between the moon and jupiter ( six house ruler)?

AW041

Oh no, I feel so terrible about this. So sorry Ilene, sincere apologies.
I do remember the date and time as I made a note of it, somehow during the chart preparation I selected the incorrect date.
Here is the new chart. Big Apology for the error
Thank you so much for Lianisha for pointing out the error

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_loose_my_job_hr.53242.536899th.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_loose_my_job_hr.53242.536899th.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 23

IleneK

Premium Member
I do remember the date and time as I made a note of it, somehow during the chart preparation I selected the incorrect date.

No biggie, my dear AW041.
If you are doing enough horary, you will do this at one time or another :smile::smile:

Take care,

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

The new chart is similar in that the two significators, Moon and Mars are the same. They still do not aspect, with Moon very recently separating from a square with Mars, so still not a lot of harmony between you and boss/employer, as you separating from a challenging square. There is no coming together, but rather a coming apart.
What is improved is that your sig/Moon in this new chart does not move into the sign of Mars' detriment, affecting adversely how you are received by your employer. But mutual reception is tepid in both directions.

And in the overall, Moon appears void of course, though, which suggests that awful as things are where you work, nothing may come of your concerns.

So the outlook is mixed; since Moon and Mars do not aspect, I am not sure you will be retained. But Moon void of course suggests that nothing will come of this matter.