Feeling Good

Taurus9

So it is nearly a year since I discovered astrology and I am starting to notice things... how I feel different seasons and different things happening.

Venus entering 5th gave me one of the best times of my life, and I always notice feeling really good in Leo, as if it is a fresh start as the stars begin to come out again.

I think I just felt Saturn going direct as well. I have a lot of love for the stars and the universe. I have a lot of respect for them now and they teach me things.

I hope I am beginning to learn and to plan things that compliment them. I don't know how to describe my connection with the universe, but it is freshly beautiful at this time of the year.

It can be cold and harsh at times too, but even in that there is a calmness in feeling raw truth.

Love the stars.

conspiracy theorist

As time roles by I also feel the connection between what's happening in the sky and my daily life. Some positive, some negative but all in all I like it.

Without fail, something good happens to me when the moon is in Sagittarius. It's fairly consistent that I know it's not a fluke. Moon in Taurus is almost always a pleasant time for me too.

Mars is currently conjunct my Sun and I have a headache. Good ol' Mars raising my choler.

Saturn is stationing on my Mercury and I have been officially welcomed into a course of study that I will be doing for the rest of my life.

It's good you're taking the proactive approach to dealing with your planets, it's what I do too when I'm able to figure out a way how. Like I've used this year of isolation (SR asc detrimented in the 12) to really focus on self-development and as the 9th house is great this year, I've taken that to greatly enrich my philosophical knowledge and spirituality.

A toast to the cosmos.