Jupiter transit North Node

Job options regarding Jupiter transit natal NN

• Wait to ome back to old job (I was fired from)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Look for the same position in an other place

• Get a job with less money but ideologically right and cool

• Start an own business

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salme

Hello!
I have Jupiter transiting my North Node. When it started I got a job of Deputy Head of advertisement dept in a big mountain resort. On 31 of March i lost this position for not much reason - just the new owners came and seem to fire the whole old team no matter how well they performed. The official explanation is: they reorganize the structure and will hire back in a time being.

It's easy to believe - untill the end of Jupiter retrograde. +the resort is really huge - 3 hotels (one 5*), business center, skiikng infrastucture - around 3000 people working there and the local town is rather small - it's not so easy to find so much professional candidates. on the other hand the structure degraded recently with too much bureaucracy so it needed naturally some sort of reform.

So i have few questions actually. Last time Jupiter transited my NN in 2002 was very good. I gave birth to my elder daughter, started nice career job, graduated from Uni.

Now i am pretty puzzled why doesn't it work. I would say I took this job offer back last year's autumn 'cause i believed it will be lucky.

So my questions are:

1) Is there any chance i come back to this job (my position was Deputy Head of Advertisement Dept.)
2) How much chance do I have to gain the same position in an other resort or hotel (this is my native town of Sochi, after it hosted Olympics - quite a lot of big businesses came here - chain hotels & entertainment parks - BUT the town is rather small and all important positions seems to be occupied - or given to friends)
3) I have a job invite from local Nature Reserve to develop their PR |SMM & advertisement. It's a governmental organization and salaries are relatively low there. I really LOVE this option because it's nature\ ecology. But I will have to care about extra money myself if I join it. Shall I consider this option?
4) Or shall I start a business of my own: creative/ PR / advertisement agency?

Please help me to know which of the four ways is more likely to happen ? Which is a favourable choice?

Thank you in advance for any info I could rely on. :andy:

PS two charts in attachment: for my birthtown of Moscow and relocation to Sochi (I lived here since 3 y.o., finished school , then lived like 16 years outside - then just recently came back to start my work).

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_v_l.23046.5278.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_v_l.23046.5278.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 14
  • sochi.gif
    sochi.gif
    48 KB · Views: 15