What Gemstone Should I Wear Before I Spend Money?

Which Gemstone to Wear?

• Diamond for Venus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emerald For Mercury

• Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ruby for Sun

• Blue Sapphire for Saturn

• Hessonite for Rahu

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Cat's Eye for Ketu

• Pearl for Moon

• Total voters

Puaspy

Hi,

I've spent a lot of money before on a blue sapphire and it was not suitable to me.

All negative things occurred within 2 weeks of wearing blue sapphire and the dasha didn't change or anything. I had a major car accident, injuries, huge hospital bills, almost homeless and many fights plus enemies were starting to win.

After removing the blue sapphire, I'm starting to make a comeback and things are becoming better.

This has made me a strong believer in gemstones but also a belief that correct knowledge and correct application of that knowledge means positive power for oneself.

But incorrect knowledge and/or ignorance means danger to yourself and even to others.

I believe if I wear a yellow sapphire, I will get very good gains in finances.

I have Jupiter conjunct Moon in Cancer in 5th house. The Jupiter is very very weak and it should be more strengthened.

Before I waste any money on a wrong gemstone again.

Could someone with very good knowledge on Vedic astrology suggest me a gemstone to improve finances significantly indicated by my chart?

Which is the best gemstone for me to wear for finances?

I would very kindly appreciate it if you would answer.

Thank You in Advance.

I've attached a Vedic Astrology chart that has been calculated very accurately. Time of birth is also very accurate. (Hospital calculated at birth).

Attachments

• Accurate Vedic Chart.jpg
    Accurate Vedic Chart.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 45
  • Accurate Vedic Dashas.jpg
    Accurate Vedic Dashas.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 28

Sakti

Hi Puaspy,

May I know ur horoscope details?
date, time and date of birth. ....... ?:smile:

regards,
Sakti

Puaspy

Hi Puaspy,

May I know ur horoscope details?
date, time and date of birth. ....... ?:smile:

regards,
Sakti

Sure Sakti...

Below are the Birth Details

April 02 1990
5:50 AM
Mineola, New York USA (EST)

Thank You a Lot Sakti. I really appreciate it.

Puaspy

The birth chart I attached to the original post was calculated using this...

http://www.vaultoftheheavens.com/VOTH_ChartCreator/Welcome.aspx

Here is the description from the site on how it was calculated...

"This chart calculator uses Tropical Rasis with Sidereal Nakshatras as per the research of Ernst Wilhelm. Ernst Wilhelm studied contradictory statements in old Sanskrit texts that revealed that the Ancient Vedic Astrologers between 0-600 AD had lost the knowledge of precession and as a result introduced errors into their astronomical calculations. Upon discovering this he spent two solid years testing every Vedic Astrology technique he knew (which are about five times more techniques than most of the best professional astrologers use in their day to day practice) and all of them tested out better with the calculations that this chart calculator uses. For more information about the Sutras and ideas found in the ancient Sanskrit astronomical texts which lead to Ernst Wilhelm's discoveries, please visit Ayanamsa and Rasis."

Sakti

Well Puapsy,
I am struggling hard to get ur correct chart.....
The result of my observations and research were two charts......
First, the one u have attached.
And the other was a different chart:
Asc - Pisces
Sun - Pisces
Mercury - Aries
Venus - Aquarius
Mars - Capricorn - Exalted
Jupiter - Gemini
Saturn - Capricorn - Own house
Moon - Gemini
Rahu - Capricorn
Ketu - Cancer

I will work on it further..... and let u know!
In the meanwhile, I hope other astrologers will help in this regard!

Puaspy

Well Puapsy,
I am struggling hard to get ur correct chart.....
The result of my observations and research were two charts......
First, the one u have attached.
And the other was a different chart:
Asc - Pisces
Sun - Pisces
Mercury - Aries
Venus - Aquarius
Mars - Capricorn - Exalted
Jupiter - Gemini
Saturn - Capricorn - Own house
Moon - Gemini
Rahu - Capricorn
Ketu - Cancer

I will work on it further..... and let u know!
In the meanwhile, I hope other astrologers will help in this regard!

Thank you a lot Sakti for your hard work and generosity.

Please take your time. I would rather get a correct answer but have to wait for it than to get a fast answer but incomplete or not that good of a gemstone recommendation for finances.

By the way, the chart I posted has Saturn in 11th house, Venus in 12th house and mercury in 2nd house.

But any other site or calculator I try for Vedic... I get Saturn in 12th house, Venus in 1st house and mercury in 3rd house. My ascendant being Aquarius.

Considering that when I wore blue sapphire I got accident, hospital long-time say and huge bills plus close to being in poverty and homeless...

This is associated strongly with Saturn in 12th house if I'm not wrong or mistaken.

Therefore perhaps my chart attached to the original post is inaccurate since Saturn in 11th house according to many sources should have brought me in a very high post.

I'm running Saturn Dasha with Ketu Antradasha by the way.

So you can imagine wearing that blue sapphire during that Saturn Dasha with a bad placed Saturn... How bad and fast I got negative results.

I appreciate your help genuinely. I really need the help badly as this Saturn Dasha is really giving me bad results and I just am not succeeding well financially in life.

I need the gemstone according to my chart which will give the most, best and fastest results on the financial side like income, property, wealth and business success.

Last edited:

Sakti

Dear Puapsy,
After some research, Let me tell u that this is ur horoscope and let me predict as per this horoscope.........:
Ascendant: Pisces - lord: Jupiter
1st house: Sun
2nd house: Aries: Mercury
3rd house: Taurus: -
4th house: Gemini: Jupiter, Moon
5th house: Cancer: Ketu
6th house: Leo: -
7th house: Virgo: -
8th house: Libra: -
9th house: Scorpio: -
10th house: Sagittarius: -
11th house: Capricorn: Mars, Saturn, Rahu - saturn :eek:wn house; mars:exalted
12th house: Aquarius: Venus

Jupiter is very good in your chart. Jupiter is in conjunct with moon. So u will never become homeless. U will always receive help through known or unknown sources. As per this chart, Jupiter is very strong since he is lord of 1st and 10 houses. U will definitely find success in your preferred field.

Why u are in a bad situation??
Saturn is in conjunction with mars and rahu in 11th house. The result is; ur worldly desires may get fulfilled but u will have severe struggles in life. Ur relationship with ur family members will worsen. Fights with relatives, parents, siblings, friends etc....... lack of clarity and misunderstanding.
Saturn in 11th would have given extra-ordinary results if he is not in conjunction with mars and rahu. This is not so severe becaz mars is exalted and saturn is in his own house.
Now u r in ketu antardasha in saturn mahadasha.
Ketu is in star aslesha, u might receive help from ur father or through ur father's friends or relatives. Saturn is in uttarashada, u will tempt to waste money for luxuries and unnecessary things. If jupiter aspects the three planets, situation may not be that bad. But Shashta-ashtakas are observed between jupiter -moon and rahu-mars-saturn:sad:
This period is a very negative period for you. fear of imprisonment, loss of properties, loss of peace and happiness are indicative. u might experience downfall in every phase and may experience severe financial crises resulting in miseries.
Stone:
I don't think u had experienced loss due to blue-sapphire. In fact u will recover if u wear blue-sapphire. Or else the stone is faulty. There might be some hidden fault with blue-sapphire u have.
As per my knowledge, I would like to suggest u a navaratna locket or ring(all the nine precious gem stones ruby, pearl, red coral, emarald, yellow sapphire, blue sapphire, diamond, hessonite and cat's eye). In specific, I prefer cat's eye for now.........

Good time ahead:
Dear Puapsy, u r almost at the end of bad-time. Venus antardasha will start from june 2014. Venus is lord of 3rd and 8th house. Lord of 8th in 12th house is called 'VIPAREET RAJA YOGA'. This is a very good yoga. It will give u the ability to grab new opportunities and gain riches. u will become wealthy and all your problem may get solved during this period. For that, u have to plan from now itself. Just be confident and estimate urself. Have an open conversation with ur soul and conclude which career suits u the most based on ur educational qualification and skills u possess.
Another good news is, Jupiter which is the strongest planet in your chart aspects venus. This alone is enough to conclude that u will definitely succeed from june 2014.

Coming to planetary transits, Jupiter enters cancer in may 2014. Jupiter gives u good results from may 2014.
So dear, nothing to worry. Good time is ahead. U r having a bright futute. But remember ur future is in your hands. Plan it carefully.......!
attachment.php

Am sorry if am out of the topic. Since good time is ahead plan from now itself my dear.......
All the very best!!!!:smile:

regards,
Sakti

Attachments

• wekosh-quote-nothing-worth-having-comes-easy.jpg
    wekosh-quote-nothing-worth-having-comes-easy.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 146

Puaspy

Thank you sooo much Sakti. I really really appreciate it. I'm being sincere and not merely saying it.

It is a VVS1 clarity stone that is unheated and untreated and a 2 carat stone. I checked it for cracks or any visible flaws. It doesn't have any from the naked eye.

Maybe perhaps the accident was destined to happen and blue sapphire may have alleviated some of the symptoms?

The accident happened on October 31, 2013. I was wearing my blue sapphire during that time but with Amethyst (which that stone may have been flawed since it is from a untrustworthy source.)

But the blue sapphire is from a trustworthy source.

Could you check or answer if the accident was destined to happen anyway and the blue sapphire probably lessened the impact of it?

I wore the blue sapphire after the accident and nothing really happened much negative after that like accident again or hospital again. But I wore it without the amethyst. So maybe amethyst was the culprit? Or Perhaps the accident phase passed and had nothing to do with blue sapphire and it actually minimized.

I was once went to India to a astrologer when I was very young child and he said for me to be careful driving car you may need some surgery.

I had surgery but it was just stitches. So maybe blue sapphire lessened the extent of a major surgery to something very minor like stitches?

There is a famous indian yogi who said that remedies lessen the effects of negative events. They still occur but are greatly reduced to extent.

Also is Saturn a negatively placed planet for me?

I believe Mars is a negative planet no? Because everywhere I check online it says it is a great enemy to you.

And also is Jupiter a positive planet for me? And since Jupiter transit is coming for me... Should I maybe purchase a Yellow Sapphire to get the most benefits for that period? Will it help or harm?

What results can I expect from Yellow Sapphire to your best abilities? A lot of wealth and money? What do you think?

Thank You So much Once Again... Please be kind to answers to your best knowledge as I do not want to waste money on yellow sapphire if it will not help me or very minimally.

Last edited:

Puaspy

Also by what methodology do you say blue sapphire didn't cause the harm and will give help?

Do you believe that the gemstones for your negative planets will lessen the effects?

Or

Do you believe that gemstones should only be used for benefic planets according to your chart and never for planets which are your enemies according to your natal horoscope?

Also do you believe that Saturn being strengthened will over power the malefic Rahu and Mars and also because it is in it's own sign?

Sakti

Dear Puapsy,
May I know the exact date on which you started using blue sapphire????

By the way, who suggested you to wear blue sapphire? I mean any professional astrologer????

regards,
Sakti

Puaspy

Dear Puapsy,
May I know the exact date on which you started using blue sapphire????

By the way, who suggested you to wear blue sapphire? I mean any professional astrologer????

regards,
Sakti

October 14, 2013.

It believe it wasn't a professional astrologer.

Puaspy

Just bought a yellow sapphire of top quality, clarity and clear with no treatments of any kind to strengthen my Jupiter.

I believe my Jupiter is very well placed, aspected and will give financial gains the most out of all the planets in my chart. But is extremely weak by degree and the malefic planets which it is supposed to counteract are stronger. So it needs to be strengthened

My Jupiter aspects Venus. Aspects the 1st house, 9th house and 11th house.

Sun is malefic due to aspect from Saturn which is malefic.

Mercury is mostly neutral but a little friendly and therefore not much difference can be ascertained. It is also not extremely weak like Jupiter. So results of wearing Emerald for Mercury will not be that significant although it can help but Emerald and Yellow Sapphire are anti-gemstones. So Emerald is best left out since Yellow Sapphire is at least 100 times more needed.

Saturn is malefic but extremely weak but gets a little strength (thought still weak) from Rahu and Mars which are also malefic but sitting very strong and have conjunction with Saturn.

These three malefics in particular is what is spoiling the horoscope according to all the research I did in my chart.

It is also outwitting the benefits Jupiter is supposed to give due to the fact that Jupiter is extremely weak.

So by strengthening Jupiter these three malefics' negative impact will completely subdued and Jupiter will also begin to confer what it is supposed to when sitting strong and not just well placed in the 5th house conjunct Moon.

Moon is not too weak but does need a bit of strength. For that I am wearing a 2.8 ounce silver chain which should be sufficient. I have already noticed some difference wearing it and things have improved a bit.

Jupiter & Saturn are the only two planets which are capable to destroy any malefic planets and aspects in a horoscope completely and cause the native's life to change completely.

Jupiter is capable to outwit Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Ketu... In fact all planets.

Saturn too is also capable to outwit all the planets EXCEPT Jupiter.

Why?

Because according to the research I did Saturn used to be the God & King of all Planets but was overthrown by Jupiter.

5th house is a Karaka house for Jupiter and gives very good results. But if moon is conjunct with Jupiter in the 5th house as well than the good results are even more magnified.

This conjunction creates "Gaja Kesari" Yoga... Especially in the Fifth house is very strong.

When any other benefic planet is with Jupiter in 5th house such as Moon which I have, Jupiter is guaranteed to be your friend. My Dasha for Jupiter has already passed too. So any negative Karma from Jupiter is dissipated mostly but the positive aspects of Jupiter are increased after the Dasha has ended.

Moon also gives strength to Jupiter. But Moon is a bit weak and Jupiter is already EXTREMELY weak and the malefic planets destroying it's house are EXTREMELY strong.

So on that account the entire Karaka and excellent yoga become close to being very very lucky only to end up worthless due to only this very small shortcoming in the horoscope's details.

This effect makes a person very close to being lucky and close to success many times in life but they end up losing when they were SO close to winning.

I have had this happen many times in my life in so many aspects in my life. Everything starts going great at one point and than something always comes along to mess it up.

It is because of this particular part of the horoscope.

So by strengthening Jupiter with Yellow Sapphire and Moon with silver, this problematic defect in the horoscope I predict should go away completely and luck in all matters of life will improve significantly.

The Jupiter transit coming up will especially be magnified with Yellow Sapphire and the current malefics destroying Jupiter will be subdued with Yellow Sapphire and Jupiter will have then have strength to completely outwit the malefics which are causing trouble.

I answered my own question to get a critique on if I'm right to wear Yellow Sapphire to help me the most financially.

I did my own research too and came to this conclusion based upon studying my chart very extensively, it's aspects and making sure I have the correct chart.

Venus is a benefic planet too for me. It is also very weak. It Is in 1st house and aspected by Jupiter. BUT... Jupiter is what needs more strength because it will make the biggest difference in the chart and therefore the biggest results will come from it.

No to mention Diamond and Yellow Sapphire are anti-gemstones. So you have to pick one only. The best one is Yellow Sapphire to choose according to the horoscopes most need and also it is more economical too than Diamond and even white sapphire.

So what do you think?

Did I come up with valid good reasons on me prescribing myself yellow sapphire?

Am I correct with my analysis?

VenusS

Mate,
Your research is appluadable, but mostly it is kind of demented, on what Jyotishi actually is. You said Jup apects ven? But no? Venus in 12th house with Mar/Rahu. Your saturn also doesn't aspect Sun, which is not malefic for you.

You're running dasha of Saturn, and Antardasha of Mars then Rahu. Blue pearl didn't work because of saturn owning a Maraka house, which will cause you physical problems. Parashara says, Saturn in kendra, trikona or even dusthana gives great results. Man, such a beautiful raja yoga is made by saturn only, owning 11th house in 11th. Flow of opportunities to you to grab, but The maraka lord placement in maraka house is great deal of physical problems.

In my opinion, wear a Moti, and Yellow saphire ofcourse. Do not wear Emerald, and mercury's dasha will cause you problems. Avoid green color.

Tell me are you a person with harsh speech, low temper and relationships with foreign people?

Regards

Puaspy

Mate,
Your research is appluadable, but mostly it is kind of demented, on what Jyotishi actually is. You said Jup apects ven? But no? Venus in 12th house with Mar/Rahu. Your saturn also doesn't aspect Sun, which is not malefic for you.

You're running dasha of Saturn, and Antardasha of Mars then Rahu. Blue pearl didn't work because of saturn owning a Maraka house, which will cause you physical problems. Parashara says, Saturn in kendra, trikona or even dusthana gives great results. Man, such a beautiful raja yoga is made by saturn only, owning 11th house in 11th. Flow of opportunities to you to grab, but The maraka lord placement in maraka house is great deal of physical problems.

In my opinion, wear a Moti, and Yellow saphire ofcourse. Do not wear Emerald, and mercury's dasha will cause you problems. Avoid green color.

Tell me are you a person with harsh speech, low temper and relationships with foreign people?

Regards

Thank you a lot for a response.

I will get a pearl but for right now due to finances (I have other bills to pay too) I am sticking to a heavy thick legitimate silver chain (which already gave me some results) and a 2 carat very good quality yellow sapphire (Which I know will give a lot of good results due all the research I did with my chart to the best of my limited astrological knowledge.)

I also felt mercury was no good but didn't really have much evidence so assumed it was mostly neutral and if friendly just a little. So I decided to avoid as I was not too sure nor confident in mercury.

I have harsh speech and low temper but under control most of the time even when another person is being disrespectful and many other people would not take it.

If someone keeps disrespecting me, I explode and give them all my anger. Usually though I control myself and give the other person benefit of the doubt.

Relationship with foreign people? What you mean? Like friends? or girlfriend/romantic relations?

I don't have any girlfriend and am not married. I didn't ever have girlfriend.

In terms of friends. I only keep friends with those who are fair regardless of their ethnic background. Their is no use in being friends with someone even if they are from the same ethnic background as you if they are not a fair and real friend.

I'm Indian by the way but was born in US.

Sakti

October 14, 2013.

It believe it wasn't a professional astrologer.

Dear Puapsy,
I have been studying about the results of blue sapphire....
Blue sapphire is the fastest acting gem stone among the 9 precious gems.
If it is beneficial it will give the most positive results like financial gains, major problems may get solved etc.
But if adverse, it will result in major accidents, financial losses, quarrels, break-ups in relationships etc.
U started using from oct 14th and u met with an accident on 31st oct.
It means that blue sapphire is giving adverse results. Thank God u have taken out blue sapphire....!

It is good to hear that u bought yellow sapphire. Since Jupiter is ur Ascendant lord(Pisces); gives beneficial results.

Still researching on ur chart; catch u soon brother!

Sakti

VenusS

Btw, In all seriousness, Gems are of no use. They will only help you in your physical health, mind problems. It is only to configure your birth chakras in positive energy. I suggested you a Jupiter gem, because of the Maraka Lord being in Maraka house. Maraka dasha after 3 years, I tell you to be prepared. First part of dasha you'll experience problems in your home matters, spouse arguments, Do not take decisions without analysing it, with time, because I forsee a problem with that aspect.

After that antardashas will come, your life will become average, same ups and downs.
I shall leave now.

Regards and Best wishes

VenusS

Dear Puapsy,
I have been studying about the results of blue sapphire....
Blue sapphire is the fastest acting gem stone among the 9 precious gems.
If it is beneficial it will give the most positive results like financial gains, major problems may get solved etc.
But if adverse, it will result in major accidents, financial losses, quarrels, break-ups in relationships etc.
U started using from oct 14th and u met with an accident on 31st oct.
It means that blue sapphire is giving adverse results. Thank God u have taken out blue sapphire....!

It is good to hear that u bought yellow sapphire. Since Jupiter is ur Ascendant lord(Pisces); gives beneficial results.

Still researching on ur chart; catch u soon brother!

Sakti

Blue saphire is the fastest? Mate, It takes 1 year 6 months minimum, to activate its auspiciousness. Where the heck do you get such type of info?

Regards

Sakti

Mate,

Regards

Dear VenusS,
As per the horoscope details given by puapsy, I have generated this chart:

After some research, Let me tell u that this is ur horoscope and let me predict as per this horoscope.........:
Ascendant: Pisces - lord: Jupiter
1st house: Sun
2nd house: Aries: Mercury
3rd house: Taurus: -
4th house: Gemini: Jupiter, Moon
5th house: Cancer: Ketu
6th house: Leo: -
7th house: Virgo: -
8th house: Libra: -
9th house: Scorpio: -
10th house: Sagittarius: -
11th house: Capricorn: Mars, Saturn, Rahu - saturn wn house; mars:exalted
12th house: Aquarius: Venus

I have given him predictions as per this chart.
His Asc is Pisces. Jupiter is the lord of 1st and 10th houses; situated in 4th house along with Moon. Obviously Jupiter is beneficial. Jupiter aspects 5,9 and 7 ....... Venus is in 9th house from Jupiter. So Jupiter aspects Venus. But Jupiter is not aspecting Mars, saturn and rahu. And Shashta-ashtakas(6-8) are observed b/w Jupiter and comb of these three planets. So bad effects of saturn can't be reduced.
As per my knowledge now it is ketu antardasha in Saturn mahadasha not mars in saturn.
Venus is the lord of 3rd and 8th houses situated in 12th house. Lord of a trika situated in another trika griha; vipreet raja yoga.
So coming antardasha i.e, venus antardasha might be good for puapsy.
By the way, about blue sapphire: it was written in the hand book of my late grand pa who is a vedic astrologer. He has written his experiences, researches etc in his hand book. I will treat it as a holy book almost equal to Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra.:smile:
And yes, as per ur suggestion yellow sapphire suits him well!

By the way, thank you for the valuable information bro........ I will again concentrate on ur posts VenusS!

thanks & regards,
Sakti

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
Hi,

I've spent a lot of money before on a blue sapphire and it was not suitable to me.

All negative things occurred within 2 weeks of wearing blue sapphire and the dasha didn't change or anything. I had a major car accident, injuries, huge hospital bills, almost homeless and many fights plus enemies were starting to win.

After removing the blue sapphire, I'm starting to make a comeback and things are becoming better.

This has made me a strong believer in gemstones but also a belief that correct knowledge and correct application of that knowledge means positive power for oneself.

But incorrect knowledge and/or ignorance means danger to yourself and even to others.

I believe if I wear a yellow sapphire, I will get very good gains in finances.

I have Jupiter conjunct Moon in Cancer in 5th house. The Jupiter is very very weak and it should be more strengthened.

Before I waste any money on a wrong gemstone again.

Could someone with very good knowledge on Vedic astrology suggest me a gemstone to improve finances significantly indicated by my chart?

Which is the best gemstone for me to wear for finances?

I would very kindly appreciate it if you would answer.

Thank You in Advance.

I've attached a Vedic Astrology chart that has been calculated very accurately. Time of birth is also very accurate. (Hospital calculated at birth).
U should immediately wear one gemStone Zircon or Diamond for Shukra.