Son's vedic chart! Worried!

VenusS

Hello people,
So here it is the problem.
My son is really not intrested in studies. Only when i pressurize him then only he studies.I also want to tell that he is really into god. I mean super devotion person and i am happy for that but his studies is what i am worried.

Also his moon dasha went very bad. All kinds of humiliation and even failed in subjects like english and other. He is now okay but still study point of view weak.

Please help anyone. Also he is lot into creating stuff. Like in computer. He is super nerd.

His dob -
13/3/1998
14:40 pm
Gurgaon,haryana

Last edited:

VenusS

Ascendent (As) 10 Can 12' 52.63" Pushya
Sun (Su) 28 Aqu 45' 19.92" P Bhadrapada 3 Gem

Moon (Mo) 00 Vir 50' 14.51" U.Phalguni

Mars (Ma) 12 Pis 53' 34.26" U.Bhadrapada

Mercury (Me) 14 Pis 57' 22.57" U.Bhadrapada

Jupiter (Ju) 15 Aqu 01' 13.07" Shatabhisha

Venus (Ve) 13 Cap 11' 07.23" Shravana

Saturn (Sa) 25 Pis 39' 59.86" Revati

Rahu (Ra) 16 Leo 06' 50.15" R P.Phalguni

Ketu (Ke) 16 Aqu 06' 50.15" R Shatabhisha

Cancer ascedant
Moon - 3rd house in Virgo
Rahu - 2nd house in Leo
Saturn - Mars - Mercury - 9th house in Pisces
Sun - Jup - Ketu - 8th house in Aquarius
Venus - 7th house in Capricorn

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
15 year olds always have trouble studying. There are so many distractions that are more interesting than studying. They have to see a utility for it, and their parents usually have to provide a consistent reward and consequence for not studying. Sometimes they just need assistance, because they don't know how to organize themselves.

I don't know your situation but I do remember that 49 years ago I was in a similar place. I straightened up in age 16, when I began to realize that if I didn't I would be living with my mom and dad working in some menial job for the rest of my life.

maybe you need a little of what is the west is called "tough-love". You can Google it.

Last edited: