will xxxx call? why?

tikana

Hye guys

so I got into a scuffle with a friend LOL .. i slammed the phone because a friend pissed me off.

Yes i am pissed yes there is a reason behind the scuffle

so I asked will XXXX call? why? (i want to know what will be the reason behind it)

astro-2gw-will-xxxx-call-when-why-hr-51606-63447.png

So this person is more of 7th house since it is not a close friendship (we always butthead!) this time around he pissed me off!

okay so this gets interesitng

asce is saturn in aqua - i am not bulging - since fixed sign it is more on receiving end vs pushing an action

lord of 7th is moon.. it is in pisces - silent

it is possible that sun also corules me since it is in asce (MAAAYBE)
So there is no direct connection between Moon and saturn but there is moon/sun sextile 6 units

if we take VENUS as lord of 9th house (3rd house derived from 7th) we get 5 units conj asce - 5 days??

I would not take moon into aries to connect with saturn because there is solar aspect

we see moon/sun - 6 units
and venus / asce - 4-5units

collecting bets,
Tik

Last edited:

StarDust1

tik I'm new on the block but will give it a whirl. Please forgive my redundancies?

Aries rules the third of your house of conversations and radix general communication, Mars is one of the active planet(s); i.e., (Sun sextiled by Moon ruler of conclusions, Cancer on the 7th- partnerships of all kinds) significant to indicate if there will be a contact 'to' you. Close friends (partners in some sense) are ruled by the 7th cusp, friendliness or goals of kindred feelings is ruled by the 11th (& Venus which will move to the Ascendant in time).

Will 11th (association) call me (1st) and why? is the contextual form of the question, I consider the chart should be read from these houses.

Moon registers the question's subject matter, she could give a boost (she aspects in ending degrees to the Sun with a sextile, (opportunity) in sorrowful Pisces which could initiate a call (?), (could be considered a kind of 'last draw' feeling for this association), Moon to your colorful nature Sun (consider fixed Leo on the 8th endings) within the 1st house, you won't budge. (Creative Leo on the 8th (transformations-endings, a chance to end this relationship?) will the ruler (Sun) be significant that feelings are over for this partnership of friendliness on your part? Fixed Leo says its over unless the individual makes the first move, (Moon is in flexible and double bodied Pisces tho (room for reconsideration), it has to be a dual agreement, Cancer is on the 8th house, turning the chart from the friend 11th H.C.)
Sun (identifying association tenure) of the sign Leo is deposited in your 1st house (your decision)..but he/she is influenced by you.. for this reason) Moon rules the friend also will 'move' to sextile the Sun in your 1st house.

Interesting to see Mars one of the rulers of the friend 11th house near Uranus (sudden flare up) co lord of Capricorn (your Ascendant) in conjunction, are the fireworks over yet (fixed Taurus:annoyed:) if they do call, or come to the house in person?

Mars is an active ruler of communications (rules personal Aries on the 3rd). Mars is in detriment with Uranus in his fall within the 3rd house near the cusp of the 4th house (conclusions), (but in mutual reception with Venus-a way out, in her exalted house, accidental dignity)

Aside: we could consider Venus:pouty: as the sorrow you both feel (rules Taurus at the bottom of the chart which helps to bring you both together again, Venus likes it back in Taurus, (mutual reception), I think Venus in the 12th as accidentally dignified (exalted) also might soften you to feel remorse, so near the Ascendant. You do feel sadness at this defugalty.

Good values, (reasons) and bad will be ironed out as the friend calls you, Moon to sextile Sun. She is drawn to qualities you possess. Moon to identifying Sun in your first house.

Don't mean to sound teachy sorry. You are quite an adept.

Last edited:

tikana

tik I'm new on the block but will give it a whirl. Please forgive my redundancies?

Aries rules the third of your house of conversations and radix general communication, Mars is one of the active planet(s); i.e., (Sun sextiled by Moon ruler of conclusions, Cancer on the 7th- partnerships of all kinds) significant to indicate if there will be a contact 'to' you. Close friends (partners in some sense) are ruled by the 7th cusp, friendliness or goals of kindred feelings is ruled by the 11th (& Venus which will move to the Ascendant in time).

Will 11th (association) call me (1st) and why? is the contextual form of the question, I consider the chart should be read from these houses.

Moon registers the question's subject matter, she could give a boost (she aspects in ending degrees to the Sun with a sextile, (opportunity) in sorrowful Pisces which could initiate a call (?), (could be considered a kind of 'last draw' feeling for this association), Moon to your colorful nature Sun (consider fixed Leo on the 8th endings) within the 1st house, you won't budge. (Creative Leo on the 8th (transformations-endings, a chance to end this relationship?) will the ruler (Sun) be significant that feelings are over for this partnership of friendliness on your part? Fixed Leo says its over unless the individual makes the first move, (Moon is in flexible and double bodied Pisces tho (room for reconsideration), it has to be a dual agreement, Cancer is on the 8th house, turning the chart from the friend 11th H.C.)
Sun (identifying association tenure) of the sign Leo is deposited in your 1st house (your decision)..but he/she is influenced by you.. for this reason) Moon rules the friend also will 'move' to sextile the Sun in your 1st house.

Interesting to see Mars one of the rulers of the friend 11th house near Uranus (sudden flare up) co lord of Capricorn (your Ascendant) in conjunction, are the fireworks over yet (fixed Taurus:annoyed:) if they do call, or come to the house in person?

Mars is an active ruler of communications (rules personal Aries on the 3rd). Mars is in detriment with Uranus in his fall within the 3rd house near the cusp of the 4th house (conclusions), (but in mutual reception with Venus-a way out, in her exalted house, accidental dignity)

Aside: we could consider Venus:pouty: as the sorrow you both feel (rules Taurus at the bottom of the chart which helps to bring you both together again, Venus likes it back in Taurus, (mutual reception), I think Venus in the 12th as accidentally dignified (exalted) also might soften you to feel remorse, so near the Ascendant. You do feel sadness at this defugalty.

Good values, (reasons) and bad will be ironed out as the friend calls you, Moon to sextile Sun. She is drawn to qualities you possess. Moon to identifying Sun in your first house.

Don't mean to sound teachy sorry. You are quite an adept.

Hey
This is good.
Yea i dont feel sorrow just disappointment.
Venus is lord of 9hh house right on top of asce 5 degree rule