I do not know how to express my love affection towards people?

turkish girl

The first time i realized this about 2 years ago.I tried to change my way and i was thinking it is not all about words etc.Recently i visited my friend who lives in another city,she was pretty depressed told me she feeling unloved,she has been through a bad phase.I definitely love her so much but i was not enough ,i could not express my feelings.It made me feel so bad that someone u love but u can not help.Even she only needed my affection.When i look at my childhood i do not remember i hugged or be hugged by lots of people.I spent mainly a lonely childhood.Can it be the problem?

Usually it feels weird when i touch people especially i barely know.Is this about my cold aquarian nature?Am i a cold person?But i easily get emotional when i listen or watch something ,even i cry very easily(Usually behind doors)
what can i do to not feel stressed ,tensed while touching or expressing my love towards people?

Thanks...

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 33

Osamenor

Staff member
When i look at my childhood i do not remember i hugged or be hugged by lots of people.I spent mainly a lonely childhood.Can it be the problem?

Usually it feels weird when i touch people especially i barely know.Is this about my cold aquarian nature?

Both, although I wouldn't call it your cold Aquarian nature. Rather, Aquarian nature--and Capricorn nature--has a certain detachment and reserve. Your chart reflects that this comes from your early environment and the culture you grew up in (whether or not the culture you live in is big on hugging, your family certainly wasn't--that's what I mean by the culture you grew up in). Early environment is represented mainly by the third and fourth houses, and you have both their rulers in the reserved and detached signs of Capricorn and Aquarius.

Nothing wrong with not being comfortable touching people you barely know. Not everyone is. Not everyone is comfortable with hugging. For someone with a primarily Capricorn/Aquarius chart, personal boundaries are vitally important. To be comfortable with a hug, you have to be comfortable with the person. Unless you're from a culture where everyone hugs everyone all the time, it takes much more than brief or superficial acquaintance to be comfortable with a hug. You might not even be comfortable with it with people you know fairly well. That doesn't mean you don't love them, just that expressing it physically isn't something you're comfortable doing.

Most of your chart highlights the reserved and detached signs--Capricorn and Aquarius with Virgo rising. The part of you that does want to be more affectionate likely comes from your Leo moon. Leo is very warm and would like plenty of affection, both given and received. But since your moon is in the twelfth house, and doesn't form any harmonious aspects with your other planets, it's not readily accessible to you.

If you want to wake up that Leo moon more, do things to call in Leo. That could be wearing Leo colors--clothing or jewelry in bright red, orange, or gold. That could be bringing bright orange or yellow or red flowers into your home--marigolds and buttercups and sunflowers are especially Leo; there may be other kinds growing where you live that fit the bill. That could be doing creative things. Anything that seems particular sunny, joyful, or self-loving could be considered Leo.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Both, although I wouldn't call it your cold Aquarian nature. Rather, Aquarian nature--and Capricorn nature--has a certain detachment and reserve. Your chart reflects that this comes from your early environment and the culture you grew up in (whether or not the culture you live in is big on hugging, your family certainly wasn't--that's what I mean by the culture you grew up in). Early environment is represented mainly by the third and fourth houses, and you have both their rulers in the reserved and detached signs of Capricorn and Aquarius.

Nothing wrong with not being comfortable touching people you barely know. Not everyone is. Not everyone is comfortable with hugging. For someone with a primarily Capricorn/Aquarius chart, personal boundaries are vitally important. To be comfortable with a hug, you have to be comfortable with the person. Unless you're from a culture where everyone hugs everyone all the time, it takes much more than brief or superficial acquaintance to be comfortable with a hug. You might not even be comfortable with it with people you know fairly well. That doesn't mean you don't love them, just that expressing it physically isn't something you're comfortable doing.

Most of your chart highlights the reserved and detached signs--Capricorn and Aquarius with Virgo rising. The part of you that does want to be more affectionate likely comes from your Leo moon. Leo is very warm and would like plenty of affection, both given and received. But since your moon is in the twelfth house, and doesn't form any harmonious aspects with your other planets, it's not readily accessible to you.

If you want to wake up that Leo moon more, do things to call in Leo. That could be wearing Leo colors--clothing or jewelry in bright red, orange, or gold. That could be bringing bright orange or yellow or red flowers into your home--marigolds and buttercups and sunflowers are especially Leo; there may be other kinds growing where you live that fit the bill. That could be doing creative things. Anything that seems particular sunny, joyful, or self-loving could be considered Leo.

Hello Osamenor,
Thank you very much for your reply.Turkish culture is a mix of west and east.Actually is more closer to th east.And people are not formal like in the west.They do hug and kiss all the time.

My childhood..yes it is true.I could not take attention when i was child from my family.but reverse i got attention from strangers,my teachers ,especially older,parental people.Just opposite of my family they couraged me,complimented on me.And it is interesting you know even online i get along with older,senior people more :)

I wrote there i feel weird to hug people i barely know but the reality is i feel to much weird when u hug my family members especially my mother.And after my friend all those alert me.To sum up,i don't wabt to be a harsh mother towards my children if i could have some.It would really kill me.But interestingly i became crazy when i see kids.While having rotation on pediatrics,i was so happy.And i do not feel this weird ,uncomfortable feeling while touching kids and babies.It is because of leo moon maybe.I dont know if it sounds inappropriate ,i love to squeese them on my breasts haha :) .

I will try your suggestions.Hey i am thinking to attend a kick box course ,does it count to ? It is 5th house activities is not it?

Osamenor

Staff member
To sum up,i don't wabt to be a harsh mother towards my children if i could have some.It would really kill me.But interestingly i became crazy when i see kids.While having rotation on pediatrics,i was so happy.And i do not feel this weird ,uncomfortable feeling while touching kids and babies.It is because of leo moon maybe.I dont know if it sounds inappropriate ,i love to squeese them on my breasts haha :) .
If you have a baby of your own, you get to hold it and hug it from the beginning. You would be comfortable hugging your child--being able to comfortably touch children and babies proves that--and if you hug your child regularly, he/she will grow up accustomed to being hugged, and probably willing to hug you even when older. Since you'll have had a hugging relationship from the beginning, it should remain comfortable for you even when the child is grown.

Do you have any pets? I thought of that but didn't mention it when I was writing about your Leo moon. Any mutually joyful interaction is very Leo, and animals are great for that--also great for touch. Petting a cat and getting it to purr is very Leo. Playing with a dog is very Leo. If you can touch a pet, that's an opening to being comfortable with touch, and helps activate that Leo energy, too.

Hey i am thinking to attend a kick box course ,does it count to ? It is 5th house activities is not it?
It is if you enjoy it. Leo is joy. Anything that brings out joy and play in you taps into Leo.

turkish girl

If you have a baby of your own, you get to hold it and hug it from the beginning. You would be comfortable hugging your child--being able to comfortably touch children and babies proves that--and if you hug your child regularly, he/she will grow up accustomed to being hugged, and probably willing to hug you even when older. Since you'll have had a hugging relationship from the beginning, it should remain comfortable for you even when the child is grown.

Do you have any pets? I thought of that but didn't mention it when I was writing about your Leo moon. Any mutually joyful interaction is very Leo, and animals are great for that--also great for touch. Petting a cat and getting it to purr is very Leo. Playing with a dog is very Leo. If you can touch a pet, that's an opening to being comfortable with touch, and helps activate that Leo energy, too.

It is if you enjoy it. Leo is joy. Anything that brings out joy and play in you taps into Leo.

Thank you Osamenor for your time :)

I am happy to hear that.I hope i will have a loving relationship with my children if I have some:)

I actually don't have time to take care of any pet yet plus i travel a lot.And some animals are too fury i feel ticklish when i touch them.But i will definitely try those creative activities ,i was going flute course,now will attend kick box.

Thank you:)