Two questions

Abby83

I've got two questions -

How does a young Pisces woman seduce men? I mean with Aquarius its so obvious, they just leave some butt cheeks out and sit on the seat in front of you. But how do Pisces seduce?

Also, what would a Venus in Pisces 5th house be like? Kind of the same question.

MiaMiaMia

I would look into self-sacrificing, overly understanding and accomodating, "morphing" type of dynamics. It will be heavily influenced by Neptune, idealism, illusions, empathy, but also by 12th house energy, maybe even to the point of secrecy?

What´s her Ascendant? What´s her Venus and Mars?

Venus in Pisces in the 5th :
Take Leo and Pisces energy and combine them... something like acting? Teaching with a lot of empathy? Verrrrrry artistic.

Take 5th and 12th house energy and merge them, hm, no idea lol, but sounds interesting.

Take Venus and Neptune and combine them, you have intoxicating infatuation, delusions around romance, idealism.

Whoam1

I'm a Pisces dominant (Jupiter (sun and AC ruler) in the constellation conj the IC and neptune in the first unaspected). We woo people with romance, entice them with aphrodisiacs and candle lit meals while singing them a serande after watching the stars on a boat at a lazy lake at night. However my libra Venus squares my Capricorn Mars so I have a sexual spark that can throw people around (Leo moon and sag Sun help that along). However my Piscean energy does attribute to me not being able to be satisfied with strangers, I can please them but it's a bore for me to do so.

Pisces seduce with vast endless romance and unconditional love.

Abby83

Oh I love it. Thank you whoam1. Can definitely see that Neptune coming out. I love your story about the lazy lake.
So you say your Pisces energy doesn't like strangers? I thought that was a Virgo thing, being more fussy. I thought Pisces would love and romance everyone.

Abby83

Speaking as a hetero male Piscean, I find young Virgoan women act subtly seductive. Is it because I'm Piscean?

That's beautiful. As a Pisces you would be able to read the Virgos pretty well and open them up. I'm not sure if Virgo tries to be seductive. I think a lot of ppl find the girl next door shy girl as seductive.

turkish girl

I've got two questions -

How does a young Pisces woman seduce men? I mean with Aquarius its so obvious, they just leave some butt cheeks out and sit on the seat in front of you. But how do Pisces seduce?

Also, what would a Venus in Pisces 5th house be like? Kind of the same question.

Why you hate so much from aquarius girls lol.I saw your several posts and it was all about calling aquarius girls being slut or something.Just relax Abby83...I think the girl who flirted with your husband has important pscyhological issues.Sex is also like a drug,alcohol etc... People try to fill the void in their life with those stuff when they do not have something important or some important values in their life.I actually think she may have a childhood issue...

Last edited:

Whoam1

No, David is like me, Pisces dominant.

Blood runs thicker than water, but without water there is no blood...

Whoam1

We discussed Virgo, but my only Virgo is my Desc. I do have a LOT more respect for the Sign than what I've seen written about it.

I have a Virgo MC, but because Jupiter and PoF are Conj to Pisces at the other side I get Pisces from there. I do too have more respect than some of what is wrote about Virgo. In fact the coffee store book loving girl with a secret sex dungeon in her basement is a very accurate Virgo description, and I can appreciate that.

Abby83

I guess the reason why I'm putting this thread up is I want to be better at seducing my husband. My tarot points to Venus in Pisces 5th house as advice. I'm not at all feminine with my approach. I blame my Scorpio asc for my direct masculine initiatives.

However natally my 5th cusp is Pisces and Neptune is in second. So why do I find it so effing card to flirt that way? I'm so direct with my flirting it even pisses me off.

Witchyone

We discussed Virgo, but my only Virgo is my Desc. I do have a LOT more respect for the Sign than what I've seen written about it.

Your reality must match my memory! jk

Having Virgo on your Descending might also explain why you attract Virgos subtlety, don't you think? I feel like the energy there lures people with similar energies.

david starling

I guess the reason why I'm putting this thread up is I want to be better at seducing my husband. My tarot points to Venus in Pisces 5th house as advice. I'm not at all feminine with my approach. I blame my Scorpio asc for my direct masculine initiatives.

However natally my 5th cusp is Pisces and Neptune is in second. So why do I find it so effing card to flirt that way? I'm so direct with my flirting it even pisses me off.

So, "Hey, you wanna f*ck?" isn't working for you? :lol: