Synastry and Composite - Understanding Aspects - Clarification Humbly Requested

SailorStarshine

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review this. A brief introduction before my interpretation. I am currently in the process of a divorce. He is in a position of power over me professionally. There is a VERY LARGE gap in age, height, and work schedules. We are also both highly creative people.

Due to our work nature, I'm worried about continuing to pursue this, even though we are both excited about the forward momentum. We are comfortable around each other, but moving very slowly.

An now my interpretation....

With Venus conjunct Sun points that this will be either an extremely close or loving relationship or friendship, paired with the mars conjunct sun, those feelings are most likely to be very intense. Venus trine neptune signals that this is most likely to be a romantic liaisons of sorts. Moon conjunct ascendant also points that there will be a very deep connection, but it is also opposing Saturn which might lead that the passion could lead to unstable moods and hurt feelings if not coming from a place of calm.

The Uranus Square Sun, Venus, and Mars worries me. As Uranus typically heats things up quickly and then tears them to shreds. It is obvious that whatever we have is currently unconventional, by any standards. I have Uranus square sun and Venus natally and my ascendant in the 5th house Aquarius. He has Mars square Uranus natally. I am not sure of that relevance.

Jupiter is in the 11th house which a good placement for relationships, and it's making a trine with Uranus, which might indicate that we can come up with a solution for our unique situation.

Jup is also square Pluto which as we see with Mars and Venus conjunctions that there is going to be some power struggles involved in whatever we do.

Pluto makes some interesting aspects. Saturn and Pluto make a trine, Saturn being Aquarius in the sixth house, as well, signify that there could be some stick-with-it-ness with them, but only if they both are willing to put the work into it. I'm not so certain this is enough to counterbalance all of that Uranus, as it touches the personal planets harshly.

Please feel free to add or comment. The comparison I did is just with the Composite chart, the Syanstry is attached as well for your perusal.

My main concern is if this can be a lasting or solid thing with all that Uranus at play.

THANKYOU!!! I look forward to hearing your remarks!

RDD - RBB - Composite - 2017-02-03.jpg
RDD - RBB - Composite - 2017-02-03-Glyph.jpg
RDD - RBB - Synastry- 2017-02-03.jpg
RDD - RBB - Synastry- 2017-02-03-Glyph.jpg

rahu

Banned
hi SailorStarShine

the vertex in the composite is opposed to venus/sun etc and square to Uranus.
though this is very intense,vertex aspects do not always mesh with the chart. this seems like an affair rather than a relationship that will last.

rahu

SailorStarshine

hi SailorStarShine

the vertex in the composite is opposed to venus/sun etc and square to Uranus.
though this is very intense,vertex aspects do not always mesh with the chart. this seems like an affair rather than a relationship that will last.

rahu

Thankyou so much for your input. That really blows though. Lol. :)

Sweet Pea

Is this relationship the reason for your divorce or has it happened coincidentally? Uranus typically brings great excitement and the thrill of something new, but relationships with this theme can run through all the stages rather fast and fizzle out as you get to know each other and the novelty is lost. Boredom, basically. Or even if there isn't boredom, somehow Uranus will create disturbances in the togetherness that come out of left field. Generally, there is instability.

Your Sun square Uranus matches his Mars square Uranus, that's the connection. Your Sun and Mars show the kinds of men you will meet. He is going to love, er, new bedroom experiences - not good if you are hoping for a long, faithful relationship unless you have a whole bag of tricks to amuse him with. :biggrin: Mars square Uranus in the composite might offer this... I see his Mars isn't engaged in the synastry, but your Mars conjuncts his Uranus/Pluto. Venus square Uranus could be love feelings switching on and off erratically, but perhaps you already know this from your natal aspect? Sudden "love at first sight" experiences? Usually unsuitable, more a crush than a real, enduring love.

So, this looks like a relationship that happens "on the rebound" from getting out of your marriage. It's going to feel very nice, with that conjunction in romantic Leo, Moon and Mercury also in Leo, and all the fantasy of the 12th house surrounding it. All of that could stimulate your creativity no end. But look how Saturn opposes Moon and Mercury. Reality kicks in.

Chiron also sits in the composite 10th house - could this be bad for your careers? And squares the Ascendant/Descendant axis. Some kind of unresolvable wounding there, especially as it squares Saturn too, close to the 7th house cusp. Magi Astrology (they have a website) calls Saturn-Chiron the heartbreak combination.

I assume there is no-one else involved (ie, he is single?). I assume he is the much older person? Saturn will also make you think very carefully about how that would work out for you both. Are you looking for a Daddy figure, do you think? Any strong Pallas aspects in your chart, or the composite? Would you (still young) like to look after him in his old age? Saturn will make you proceed with caution, as you're doing. The Saturn vibe is a huge clash with the Uranian vibe. Sometimes Saturn turns up strongly in a composite chart, especially in relation to the 7th house, when there is a genuine obstacle to the relationship that will require time or persistence to overcome. Or is not "meant" to be overcome.

Interesting position of Juno in the composite.

And do you have accurate TIMES of birth for both of you? Otherwise the house and Ascendant placements in the composite chart won't be accurate. Does he know you're looking at his chart?

Last edited:

SailorStarshine

Hi Sweet Pea! Thank you so very much for such a detailed interpretation.

Apparently, the time of his birth may be wrong. Yes, he does know I am looking at his chart.

So back to the drawing board I go.

Also: Agreed on the strange placement of Juno. HA!