SOS. Please. Help. Pluto. Mars. What you see for me this year.

Renee35

Thanks for opening this.

To save on details and your time here's my concerns:

Been dealing with and reported to the FBI:

*Convicted abuser/stalker who I co parent with
*Ex computer hacker who claimed he'd ruin my life and has/is currently hacked into my laptop via router with tunnels and ports. Previously attempted to help convicted stalker with trying to make me lose custody of my children in 2014/2015 but was unable to. Sent emails threatening to ruin my life - all documents have since vanished.
*Ex attorney who used to call himself the piper who would joke about using flip throw away phones to talk to the gents above and would brag about luncheons with his brothers in blue, judges, commissioner s, and yadda, yadda.

Threats I received in spring of 2017 (many of which have been attempted multiple times):
That I'm going to be murdered.
That I'm going to be wrongfully arrested.
That I'm going to lose my children.
That I'm going to lose my job.

I ascribe to the whole house system for predicting.

I've been feeling Pluto square mars since the spring and summer of 2017 and been contacted by alleged police officers 20 minutes away from since jan. 2016. Including having them tell me advance the names of officers that would be knocking on my door, telling me the names of CPS agents prior to them showing up, mocked following my bank account being hacked into and tipped off. Being trailed by officers, 6 on a 3.8mile commute (1 of many examples), and told about what I was doing in the shower!!!

My questions what do you see in my future.
Will this end or are they going to try more ********? Who prevails? I feel like I will, but that's because I believe in God.

Attached is my chart.

If any threats come true (aside from my murder I will be sueing the city, and everyone above in a joinder).

Thanks so much!!!!

Renee35

astro_2gw_se.82329.163772.png
selfchart.jpg

Lin

My opinion (and it's only my opinion) is that you are in a crisis "mode" and astrology is not crisis counseling. I don't think you need astrology....I think you need a bodyguard.
And that is not a joke. If this was my life I would be doing so.

There are now services you can purchase to protect your bank and credit accounts.

Actual provable threats need to be reported to your local District Attorney and Police precinct.

But I think you need a bodyguard not only for yourself but for your children if you are this frightened. You need to record or keep all threats to show police.

I don't know how all this began but it has to be a very long story...that is why astrology of this type is not going to help you.

And the next time you get an attorney check him out with a private investigator's service to make sure he has no complaints against him.

Sorry I can't help you,
LIN

Renee35

My opinion (and it's only my opinion) is that you are in a crisis "mode" and astrology is not crisis counseling. I don't think you need astrology....I think you need a bodyguard.
And that is not a joke. If this was my life I would be doing so.

There are now services you can purchase to protect your bank and credit accounts.

Actual provable threats need to be reported to your local District Attorney and Police precinct.

But I think you need a bodyguard not only for yourself but for your children if you are this frightened. You need to record or keep all threats to show police.

I don't know how all this began but it has to be a very long story...that is why astrology of this type is not going to help you.

And the next time you get an attorney check him out with a private investigator's service to make sure he has no complaints against him.

Sorry I can't help you,
LIN

Thank you, Lin, my problem is the local police precinct is where I've been dealing with the corrupt detective and the police that have been following me.

I have reported to the FBI and attorney general.

In my heart I believe if I am to be murdered that it will be the hacker/ex because he has nothing to lose and is so tech savvy I'm sure he's untraceable. According to him the CIA offered a job.

Can you tell me what you see looming on the horizon beyond the need for a bodyguard?? I concur with that, btw.

Thanks again...

BlackLioness87

Thank you, Lin, my problem is the local police precinct is where I've been dealing with the corrupt detective and the police that have been following me.

I have reported to the FBI and attorney general.

In my heart I believe if I am to be murdered that it will be the hacker/ex because he has nothing to lose and is so tech savvy I'm sure he's untraceable. According to him the CIA offered a job.

Can you tell me what you see looming on the horizon beyond the need for a bodyguard?? I concur with that, btw.

Thanks again...
I'm sorry for what you've been going through. Try not to grow anxious.

Have you read the hackers chart, what if he just want to scare you and make you think he's "omnipotent"? If he were a very intelligent hacker he would probably be attacking banks and have lots of money. If you're afraid he's sniffing you, then access internet outside your home, buy a new cellphone and computer. You can find advice on how to avoid getting spyware and such.

Unfortunately some authorities judge a person going through an anxiety disorder as mentally deranged.

I see you have Pluto conjunct your SN, maybe that's why you attract such heavy events. You have to balance this placement in your chart.

Also try to think from the mother of your children's perspective. Is she allowed to visit her children?

Last edited:

Renee35

I'm sorry for what you've been going through. Try not to grow anxious.

Have you read the hackers chart, what if he just want to scare you and make you think he's "omnipotent"? If he were a very intelligent hacker he would probably be attacking banks and have lots of money. If you're afraid he's sniffing you, then access internet outside your home, buy a new cellphone and computer. You can find advice on how to avoid getting spyware and such.

Unfortunately some authorities judge a person going through an anxiety disorder as mentally deranged.

I see you have Pluto conjunct your SN, maybe that's why you attract such heavy events. You have to balance this placement in your chart.

Also try to think from the mother of your children's perspective. Is she allowed to visit her children?

Thanks for the reply I am the mother. Their father (convicted stalker and abuser) does see the children.

I know that the ex hacker talked many times to the stalker per his own omissions, threats, et cetera.

I'll attach their charts if needed.

Thanks again.

Renee35

hacker.jpg

Ex Hacker - WHO I know is on my laptop/cellphone - 5 different laptops had their OS wiped remotely, the only 1 other then me to plug into my router - threatened to ruin my life - those emails have since vanished - et cetera

BlackLioness87

View attachment 79078

Ex Hacker - WHO I know is on my laptop/cellphone - 5 different laptops had their OS wiped remotely, the only 1 other then me to plug into my router - threatened to ruin my life - those emails have since vanished - et cetera
I took a look at the hacker's chart, and it's definitively the chart of the person you describe. The MC in Virgo, the Saturn Mars conjunction, Uranus close to ASC. He must be pretty brilliant as a hacker... He also have Jupiter, Saturn and Mars retrograde, which can be suggestive of a person who instead of expressing these planet energy outwardly, kind of repress them, this makes me think of him channelling all of these energies into studying deeply something as difficult as hacking. Maybe other people see him as a weirdo and that made him a sociopath, why does he need to use his knowledge to blackmail or threaten others?

The SN in 12H and conjunct the ASC is also a very heavy placement...

Why not to ask for a horary chart reading? Or post your chart with the transits and progressions, or your SR in other thread? I hope some expert astrologers give some advice.

I'll try to see your current transits anyway.

Remember that we have free will and that we create our reality. Positive thinking helps a lot, you may also chant OM NAMAH SHIVAYA mantra whenever you feel powerless or you're facing danger.

Namaste