Banned
A chart relating to a creep who won't take a hint

Attachments

• creepy.jpg
    creepy.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 33

katem

Banned
This is about a bloke I cannot abide, have never liked, never made any attempt to be friendly with. He is 'damaged' and I reckon potentially dangerous.

He goes through attemtpts to try to get my attention, most recently sitting right in front of me, staring, and today, right behind, watching, listening.

To say I hate him to hell and back is an understatement.

I see from the chart that venus and mars are marked Q, not sure what this is, but can anyone help, what the name is going on with this freak, I just have had enough of him and his moronic behaviour. He is not a kid, middle aged, but I suspect women have steered their way around him...

help

katem

Banned
Possible meanings of quincunx in Horary charts

– A need for radical change and adjustment in order for the quesited to come true
– A definite “no” to the question
– An impossibility under the current circumstances that renders the quesited improbable
– Obstacles and/or obligations
– Discord
– Dramatic changes in life
– Dislocation, long distance travel, change of residence
– A health issue

waybread

Just as an aside, Katem, we need to be able to read the degrees on a chart, to see if an aspect is applying or separating. This chart is so small, but as I enlarge it on my screen I lose the resolution.

The more traditional forms of horary wouldn't use the quincunx, just the major degrees.

He obviously is interested in you. But have you got a BF (or body guard?? Just kidding.) I ask because Mars (him) applies to a sextile with Venus, but Mars hits the sun first.

Chrysalis

He's not going anywhere or doing anything, he's cadent and void as mars is not making any aspects, as he can't. So he's maybe giving you the creeps and looking at you etc, but that's as far as it will go, no action will be taken towards you on his part.

The Q is a quintile aspect which aren't used in horary, but i suppose it could be used to add flavor. Ive just done a little research on this quintile and came across this thread...

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106078
... "He describes the regressive progress as leading to "self perpetuation and aggrandizement" (Ive just looked up this word)....the act of making something appear greater than is actually warranted by the facts:.

Katem because you really don't like this guy, his every move gives you the creeps and you think he's doing things to get to you etc...but this is all in your head, as you've taken this strong dislike towards him you are blowing it all out of proportion, its nothing really.

Im glad i looked into the Quintile in this chart as it totally makes sense.

Last edited:

katem

Banned
Chrysalis

I really don't like him because of his movements, following me about, trying to sit beside me, sitting directly opposite me staring...he's a nutter..

waybread

Katem, so what are you going to do about it?

You haven't mentioned the situations in which this man seems to be following you around. In your favourite coffee shop? At the library? Can you go to a different place, or at different times? Can you go with a friend, not by yourself

My "bodyguard" question didn't make light of your situation; but rather, it seems that this "bloke" cannot get to you due to interference from a third party represented by the sun. I was trying to ask who this might be.

katem

Banned
Hi Waybread,

Hmm, can't think who or what that interference could be. Apart from my obvious hatred of the little creep, could it be that?

I don't want to say on a global site the situation or place.

I have thought more than once about getting people to go with me, but my concern is that they would just grab him and belt him one. He deserves it, but I try to avoid the Police!!