Is he seeing/interested in some other girl?

8thstellium

This is the same guy I asked out few days back and he hasn't replied.
Now I am not saying that he didn't reply only 'cos he is seeing someone else. May be he really doesn't want to go out with me.
But I am interested in knowing if he is seeing some other girl or if he has feelings for anybody else. There is this girl, a colleague, who keeps complimenting him saying things like "Hey good looking" etc.. Who says stuff like that to just a colleague, right?
But he doesn't acknowledge her on those comments but may be it is a secret since they are collegues and that's why...

Is he seeing/interested in her or any other girl at this time?

Since people get upset if I don't try to read my own chart I am attempting but it's very hard for me to understand and remember the signs in circular charts..
But I will try:
I am Virgo (Asc) with no planets in it and he is Pisces (7th) with chirion and Neptiune in it. Not very good signs?
His ascendant lord lord is in Libra where he is not very comfortable and is in reception with my asc lord mercury..though not sure if I will come in to picture for this question at all.

Anybody ?

BTW, hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_does_he_have_feelings_for_some_other_gir.20352.32165.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_does_he_have_feelings_for_some_other_gir.20352.32165.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 42

rafaella

oh I see you accidentally posted twice!

ok well yep he is Jupiter in Leo, you are mercury just entering Sag. Jupiter is by himself in 12th and about to go retrograde. Reception wise there is this mutual reception between Sun and Jup, but I take Sun to be his male significator. So he is just interested in himself, or concerned with himself at this time. I don't think he is interested in someone else, but he is in your 12th and hiding. Is this the same guy you tried to add on FB?

Unfortunately, I just don't think he is interested in you that way. Sun, his male significator is in detriment of Mercury. Sun does combust Mercury, so you are quite taken by him.

There is this opposition coming up between Moon and Jupiter, if you pursue him, I don't think its going to end up well.

cheers!

8thstellium

yes, its the same guy.
I am not pursuing him at all.
I haven't done anything after I sent him friend request n asked out and he didnt reply.
I have not contacted him after that.

I recently noticed that the message I sent changed time stamp,meaning the date it was seen changed so I got a little jumpy again thinking if he rechecked my message or something...
But i didn't do anything about it. It could just be an FB glitch and even if it wasnt and if he indeed re-read it, it doesn't mean anything after all..

What does in 12th and hiding mean?

Last edited:

8thstellium

A few days back someone here mentioned that if his significator is in my exaltation then I hold him at a high place.
So if his significator is in my asc lord's detriment, does that mean the opposite?

rafaella

I read receptions based on Frawley system, not Lilly. That might be the confusion. His significator in sign where you significator is in detriment would mean him disliking you, feeling negative about you. If he is in sign where you are exalted, he puts you on a pedestal. If his significator is in your sign and in your 1st house but in his own detriment, he loves you lots but at the same time feeling quite miserable and vulnerable.

12th house is whats hidden from the querent, the unknown. So he is hiding, you are trying to contact him and he does not respond. I would consider that to be him avoiding contact and hiding.

Dirius

The 12th house could also mean he is hiding something from you (not just himself), but given your explanation of the events, what rafaella said is quite accurate: he is hiding/ignoring you.

Regarding him being the Sun, I don't really like adding too many co-signifiers into the chart. When a question is more like:"how does he feel about me?" I suppose its a good thing to use sun and venus describing the sexual side of the relationship between two people, because they provide aditional info regarding the relationship. But in this case, the question is:

"is he seeing/interested in some other girl?", so we might as well use the planets to signify other people rather than more stuff about him. In this particular case, the question isn't directly about the relationship between querent and quesited, but more focused on the quesited and his relationship to other women.

Also planets, specially co-signifiers can have dual roles: so for example mercury being combust by the sun, could signify the querent sexually attracted to him, but it could also mean another person outshining her.

But here the question is if he is interested in someone else, so the sun in mutual reception with jupiter could mean he might be interested in someone else.

I mean, from an obvious and real life perspective, I honestly doubt people ever spend time "not thinking about anyone else". Most people, constantly fill their minds thinking about someone, either new, old, someone they just met, someone they dated before, etc. It would be reasonable that if he is not paying attention to you, it could be someone else.

But that is just myopinion :joyful:

Last edited: