Rahu

Rajarshi

Rahu is in 9th and very close to Sun the ascendant lord. Sun is exalted.

Rahu is not in 8th house as per Sidereal. But affliction to ascendant lord ( Sun) is bad for health. Rahu is also aspecting your ascendant.

Saturn is also aspecting your ascendant by 10th aspect.

Therefore, you need to take precaution about health matters as ascendant lord Sun is afflicted & Saturn + Rahu has afflicted ascendant.

Though Jupiter is aspecting your ascendant Leo & Moon ( friendly planet of Sun) is there protecting the Ascendant.

Best Wishes

Last edited:

Mercury86

Health has been great all my life, thank God:) minor allergies when I was kid. I dont have them anymore:) Thank God:)
I will however listen to your advice and take a care of myself.

VenusS

(This is just prediction of rahu in 9th house without any aspects, sorry very busy)
Rahu in 9th house makes a person addictive towards spiritual texts/knowledge. Person knows about Vedas, but never gets satisfied. Person respects his religion the most, but mostly do not get comfortable with other religion. Rahu in Aries acts as Mars, who is a soldier. Rahu in 9th house disturbs the relation between father. Person do not respects his/her father, but even if he respects, there will be alot of conflicts. The best point is whenever Rahu/Ketu is in trikona, With trikona/kendra graha, they make raaj yoga. This means, person will get respect wherever he goes. Most of the works will be smooth, and will be Very very courageous,.Confident and wise. Rahu amplifies the sign, makes person more of a soldier, who wants everything in time and in his own time. He likes routine. Like if you want to do Art in 5:30Pm and, there's an art teacher suppose. She teaches art before 4. You won:t go there. This means opinions/work/timings should match. This also damages the rrelationship between Elder brother/sister/younger bro/sis.
Regards

Mercury86

Alot of this is true for me. Thank you for reply.

My 8th house has Mercury in it. Now, if I am correct its weak cus its in pisces. However I should also consider lord of the 8th house (Jupiter) here right?

kshantaram

Premium Member
As you requested:

asc sun-venus-rahu 9th aries, brilliant, artistic aptitudes, acting skills, taste for beauty/splendor in life, may be derived from father, and passionate. sun-rahu over creative taurus navamsa/9th harmonic. love of food and comforts. cuisne/hospitality management.

but movable aries/mars inimical for fixed leo asc, stress and delays in matters of luck, higher education, foreign travels, father, fortunes, etc. could be prone to heart and stomach issues, clouded head and mind perhaps, fire accidents.

retro sat towards elevated libra 3rd, elevated sun/retro saturn opp impacting luck etc and initiatives, siblings, etc in big fight, stressed and strained life probably, and strained relationships with father/siblings or their ill health, and own health. retro saturn libra aspects leo and moon impacting health.

sun-rahu 9th suggest need for ancestor worship, respecting and praying for ancestors, grandfather, etc, respecting and gifting such figures in the family. rahu 9th suggests need for pilgrimage or inclined to. as well as distant and foreign travels.

9th lord inimical mars over sag 5th, again stress and strain in matters of luck, education, romance, children, social status, while could be good at logics, could have irritable fiery temperament.

venus 10th lord negates into 9th taking retired attitude towards career, preferring ease perhaps, teaching-advisory roles, administering artistic institutes, aries action oriented and impulsive, lord mars too over ambitious, impulsive fiery sag 5th. sagittarius taste for philosophy, law, justice.

aries 9th could settle life at 28+ as thumb rule. while rahu could take it to 42+ perhaps.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 3rd over natal ketu opp natal sun-venus-rahu aries 9th, reverse overlapping transits rahu-ketu tending to lifestyle reversals perhaps, saturn-rahu conjunct tending to rise and fall. the transit impacting 3/9 house matters with stress/strain and delays, impacting health, father/siblings, etc, as well as initiatives and communications.
rahu/ketu 3rd tend to impulsive actions, prone to high risk taking.

come March 2nd week, jupiter turns direct gemini 11th aspecting own sagittarius and mars 5th protective of or promoting 5th house matters to watch for - luck, education, romance, children, promotion, advisory roles, property matters, etc

hope generic observations help pick as relevant, find useful enough, could share specific feedbacks in agreement/disagreement.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Mercury86

Thank you so much for this:)

just one thing I didnt understand :

"aries 9th could settle life at 28+ as thumb rule. while rahu could take it to 42+ perhaps."

What do you mean by this?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you so much for this:)

just one thing I didnt understand :

"aries 9th could settle life at 28+ as thumb rule. while rahu could take it to 42+ perhaps."

What do you mean by this?

maturity ages for planets, enabling settlement in life.
9th house determines the luck factor and fortunes.

VenusS

Not really. As it is retrograde, we see planets degrees, backwards. Like for example, any planet is considered bad in its infant and adult age, but if its retrigrade, it will be consider, with power. So no.
But i must say; Rahu/Sun can create a Pitra dosha which is very bad, a sin for life, do ancestral pooja, pitra pooja, as Described by kShantaram sir.
Regards

Jai shri ram bhakt hanuman

Mercury86

If in theory Sun would be in a different house, for example Sun in 8th at 28:00 deg, and rahu in 9th 00:10 deg (still close but in diff houses), would this bad aspect also apply?