How does she see me?

zoumizzouzou

I would like to know how my friend sees me. I am soooo (a million so's :annoyed: ) very furious with her. Anytime I think that someone likes me, I like someone or someone smiles at me, she thinks I blow it way out of proportion. (Which doesn't happen often, I don't think every single guy who looks my way is in to me, but I do know the signs and signals.) Anyway, there is a guy who keeps coming after me, wants to take me to dinner, wants to take me out and stuff, but she's saying all he wants from me is sex, but he knows that I won't sleep with him, so I don't know why she's saying this? Also, there is a guy I'm madly in love with who she keeps claiming he hates me. Why does she (I seem to think) seem to think no man is capable of having a non intimate relationship or having a loving relationship with me???

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 14

Peregrine_Moon

I think she's jealous, and she's angry, too. Her Pluto squares your Mars, so the potential for conflict between you is high.

But really... I can't see why your sex life should be any business of hers! Take good care of yourself, be discrete, play safely and be honest with yourself and your partner(s). That's the best way to learn what's possible and whether it's good for you.

zoumizzouzou

I think she's jealous, and she's angry, too. Her Pluto squares your Mars, so the potential for conflict between you is high.

But really... I can't see why your sex life should be any business of hers! Take good care of yourself, be discrete, play safely and be honest with yourself and your partner(s). That's the best way to learn what's possible and whether it's good for you.

I keep forgetting about Mars, lol. I don't see why she would be angry (in rl or astrology wise), I mean, you are right, my sex life is none of her business! In all the issues we have between each other, the romantic ones seem to be the most tense. I would NEVER date anyone she's been with and I've told her this many times. One time, when when we were 18, she had a bf that had common interests with me. She didn't really like him talking to me. She was all like "Oh, I don't want you to start falling for her because she has the same likes as you." and such. When she broke up with him, he tried to ask me out and I most defiantly said no. She shouldn't see me as a threat. And for the matter she has a boyfriend of 3 years, she really really shouldn't care who I date then :devil: