A little non generic insight on my birth chart please?

jmedusa

Sun 14°31' Leo
Moon 8°29' Cancer
Mercury 5°54' Virgo
Venus 6°36' Я Virgo
Mars 14°17' Virgo
Jupiter 22°14' Leo
Saturn 2°40' Я Aquarius
Uranus 10°33' Я Capricorn
Neptune 14°36' Я Capricorn
Pluto 17°35' Scorpio
Chiron 3°02' Leo
Ceres 1°58' Scorpio
Pallas 3°39' Libra
Juno 21°04' Я Capricorn
Vesta 1°38' Leo
Node 18°49' Capricorn
Lilith 29°09' Я Capricorn
Fortune 8°15' Leo
AS 14°17' Virgo
MC 11°41' Gemini

Planets in Houses*
Sun House 12
Moon House 10
Mercury House 12
Venus House 12
Mars House 1
Jupiter House 12
Saturn House 5
Uranus House 4
Neptune House 5
Pluto House 3
Chiron House 11
Ceres House 2
Pallas House 1
Juno House 5
Vesta House 11
Node House 5
Lilith House 5
Fortune House 11

Peregrine_Moon

Seriously, hon. We need data about house cusps and so on. If you don't make it easy for us to help you, you won't get the help you're hoping for. Go to astro.com and upload your chart from there.

Peregrine_Moon

Thank you.

With your Sun in Leo and your Moon in Cancer, you are dramatic, at times even theatrically so. You portray your aim for personal recognition through an often larger-than-life persona which is actually a reflection of your reigning need for emotional security. Your emotional needs motivate your career and public life. You tend to be impulsive and have an energetic presence that is nevertheless practical and insightful, capable of fine analysis which you often demonstrate in your interest in being right about things. (Sun in Leo; Moon in Cancer; Virgo rising; Mars conjunct Ascendant)

There's a strongly idealistic note to your personality. You are concerned to know things and to communicate them well, yet you also have a great need to please others and be appreciated by them. When these fundamental drives come into conflict, you may feel confused at times or uncertain about how to manage the disparity. It's often only after you've spoken or acted that you become aware of the discontinuity between what you think and your social needs. You have a sense of being personally inspired in some way, though it may be difficult for you to discern whether this is a genuine, charismatic gift or the product of your own ego. You may express your inner tension as an urgent determination to take action in order to be at peace. (Mercury conjunct Venus, both in Virgo in the 12th house, conjunct the Ascendant; Mars in the 1st house; Neptune conjunct Uranus, both trine Venus and Mercury)

You have a strong, spiritual current running within you which significantly increases your desire for personal recognition, yet you also want to be a benevolent presence in and a significant influence for others' lives. You may be interested in religion or religious matters, particularly if you can be in a leadership position. (Jupiter in the 12th house conjunct Sun on the cusp of 11/12)

You have quite a temper when provoked. Sometimes your level of rage can be highly upsetting for others; it's generally fed by your emotional needs as well as your sometimes unrealistic dreams or illusions. This is something you need to work on with considerable care and deliberation so that you won't express stress or anger in ways that are destructive to others. It's more than likely that your fury is verbal as well as or in place of being physical. Whether you use words or action when you're angry, the impact of your rage is usually long-lasting. (Pluto in Scorpio square Sun and sextile Mars; Pluto trine Moon; Pluto sextile Uranus conjunct Neptune).

It may often be difficult for you to relax and enjoy yourself. It's likely that you've internalized a lot of rules about expressing love, being creative and taking risks. You may not want to have children; if you do have them, you're likely to be a stern father, prone to being a disciplinarian. This could reflect your relationship with your own father whom you may have felt was distant from you or not invested in you, as a person, when you were a young child. (Saturn in Aquarius in the 5th house, retrograde)

Last edited:

Peregrine_Moon

You're welcome. We can get closer, if you like. What brought you here? What are particularly interested in knowing or discovering? Perhaps something has been going on in your life, or not going on, that you'd like to know about.

jmedusa

You're welcome. We can get closer, if you like. What brought you here? What are particularly interested in knowing or discovering? Perhaps something has been going on in your life, or not going on, that you'd like to know about.
I went out with a girl that was into astrology,she sent me a link to this site not too long ago. I got into astrology through her about two yrs ago though reading a book she lent me.

Things that have been going on in my life, Im an outwardly tolerant guy, my thoughts are real virgo like though always critical and breaking actions and encounters down bit by bit.. umm i dont really do well with showboats, or loud pushy people like leos tend to be although my temper id say is leonine, I feel like my life in general has a sagittarian capricornian vibe though always seeking diverse profound knowledge and making sure i get the big picture instead of being closeminded, remaining optimistic on life in general,as well as always climbing the ladder not so much moneywise as personality and knowledgewise also becoming much more serious and business-like with people across life as years go by. Things in my past, relate to my 12th house, I went out with this girl for 3 yrs since 14 ..dumped me at 17.. kinda hurt, then i started hating relationships in general,non consentual flings and things of that nature was all that went down with any girl i knew or met since... with my fam i kinda branched out from alot of values they kinda imposed on me as a youth,dont really socialize with them much at all besides my mom who knows a big majority of what really that make me tick, got mad love for em though and hold them in high regard, I also value my privacy and space alot and am real fond of music .. this is kinda crazy my cancer moon has been in its shell for its longest and now i cantt even be emotional or nothiing like that at any time for any reason..i am pretty moody like a cancer though.... anyways yeah something to sorta sum me up a bit... whatever else info you can decipher or anything id definitely be interested in knowing,

Peregrine_Moon

Okay. I didn't make a copy of your chart and the link has expired. Please upload it again. Follow the link, above. It will tell you everything you need to know. :smile: